Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone register a .uk domain for me?  (Read 588 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:53:36 PM

I want to register a .uk domain but it needs uk address for registrant.At godaddy its price is somewher around $1.5 I can give you $2.5 in btc for registering it for me.Interested person pm me for domain name. I can provide you a discount code also but I can't guarantee it will work for you as well but if it does,you will get 40% discount on domain

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:09:22 PM

I want to register a .uk domain but it needs uk address for registrant.At godaddy its price is somewher around $1.5 I can give you $2.5 in btc for registering it for me.Interested person pm me for domain name. I can provide you a discount code also but I can't guarantee it will work for you as well but if it does,you will get 40% discount on domain
Hello I didn't know that you need address if you want to buy a country extension domain I have here a .us but I was not asked for a Us address I suggest buying a .uk from other domain registrar like lovingdomains or name cheap also recommend that you buy your domain yourself because it is quite complicated transferring a site

klm bitcoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:14:37 PM

if you don't have the same domain with extension .co.uk then it will impossible to get the .uk domain
read this
https://in.godaddy.com/help/about-uk-domain-names-5854

"Even if a domain search shows the .uk as available, it will reject the registration if someone else owns the .co.uk, .org.uk, etc. Registrant information for the .uk has to match exactly, and is case sensitive."
Glorantq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:17:46 PM

Go ot hostinger.com order .co.uk use code XMAS55 and then get your uk domain
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:31:43 PM

Go ot hostinger.com order .co.uk use code XMAS55 and then get your uk domain
I had a horrible experience using hostinger I tried their free hosting after setting up a complete site they obliged me to get a premium yearly account after ignoring their demands they take down my site and it was only a week they stated that you can have the free account as long as you want it for this kind of malpractice I recommend that you stay with hostinger

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:37:52 PM

if you don't have the same domain with extension .co.uk then it will impossible to get the .uk domain
read this
https://in.godaddy.com/help/about-uk-domain-names-5854

"Even if a domain search shows the .uk as available, it will reject the registration if someone else owns the .co.uk, .org.uk, etc. Registrant information for the .uk has to match exactly, and is case sensitive."
Thanks for the info and link but you omitted the important part which I am copying below exactly as it is :
" A registrant who purchased any
of the domain extensions below
before Oct. 29, 2013 has the first
rights to reserve and purchase
the corresponding .uk domain.
"
If someone register co.uk before the abovementioned date,only and only tgen he has a right to claim corresponding .uk

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: