Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [faucet] sell freebit.website +1200 euro monthly  (Read 1047 times)
aminowino (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:30:34 PM

Hello all,
i decide to sell my website freebit.website, cause in my country to buy bitcoin i pay much fees we dont have any market to buy bitcoin here no dollar euro ... in last 5 months i generate this earning from adsense

starting price 2btc
increment 0.07 btc
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 01:37:49 AM

Interested.  Please PM me with info on the google analytics stats for the past couple of months as well as ad earnings.  You can post them here or privately send them to me.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:43:41 AM

Oh nice earning from a faucet. But what was the expenses on those 5 months ?
There would be no value if the expenses was higher than income
aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:49:24 PM

analytics adsense month of November

and sure dont forget price of bitcoin on november, me i'm not really earn much cause i pay much fee i cant continu
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 10:52:18 PM

1200$ for month..
How much you have Invalid Traffic - AdSense for Content, and what is Page RPM and Impression RPM?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:18:23 PM

1200$ for month..
How much you have Invalid Traffic - AdSense for Content, and what is Page RPM and Impression RPM?
if you are a buyer we will talk about
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 11:28:16 PM

and sure dont forget price of bitcoin on november, me i'm not really earn much cause i pay much fee i cant continu
Do you mean you are spending more to run this faucet than what you are earning from it?if that is the case,why would anyone buy it?Also the screnshots you provided are not verified that they are form the faucet
aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:40:23 PM

Do you mean you are spending more to run this faucet than what you are earning from it?if that is the case,why would anyone buy it?Also the screnshots you provided are not verified that they are form the faucet

how you have calculate that i spend more than i earn Huh with this faucet when reward height earn is height too but now bitcoin price make me reduce earning to 300 satoshi so now not really good earning but not loser, i dont earn good cause i cant find easly bitcoin on my country + much fees
if you see i use just adsense and i have earn good so buyer can add other banners
for screnshots who will buy the site will have all informations needed thank you
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:17:43 AM

1200$ for month..
Please send me this info as well, I'll need to consider this before placing a bid for your website.

Pm me and let me know
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 02:36:44 PM

1200$ for month..
Please send me this info as well, I'll need to consider this before placing a bid for your website.

Pm me and let me know

this is important info, After that I can decide whether I'm interested or not.
I do not understand why people prefer to send lot of PM, and not give more info for all public

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:41:25 PM

1200$ for month..

Pm me and let me know

Earning receiving nov is 1154 euro
for rpm is more heighter when reward heighter cause more qulité trafic , but rpm can change with same reward given for exmple
yesterdeay 2.11 euro
Today 4.7 euros
aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:43:29 PM

1200$ for month..

Pm me and let me know

this is important info, After that I can decide whether I'm interested or not.
I do not understand why people prefer to send lot of PM, and not give more info for all public

yes i replay
aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:57:03 PM

just for half day 25/12/2015
spend 9 euro of satoshis earning 19, yes earning not so much but when i have given +700 satoshis earning was more now i can't continu given much satoshis cause of price and fee
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:07:53 PM

spend 9 euro of satoshis earning 19, yes earning not so much but when i have given +700 satoshis earning was more now i can't continu given much satoshis cause of price and fee
What are the main sources of your traffic?where do you get your most traffic from?is it organic traffic?can you please post screenshots of that too?
aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:56:03 PM

What are the main sources of your traffic?where do you get your most traffic from?is it organic traffic?can you please post screenshots of that too?
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:13:38 PM

Great. I am not able to send or receive messages here.Can you please add me on skype : seomywibes
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:51:18 PM

I'm interested, but please stop trying to trick us. You could have tons of bots crawling over your site. Show us your finalized earnings, not your estimated ones. I got scammed out of a site which had about the same stats, and the guy showed my finalized earnings. But in actuality, I'd only earned about $3.

If it's legit, it's pretty impressive. But please, show us proof of finallized earnings first.
aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:35:58 AM

I'm interested, but please stop trying to trick us. You could have tons of bots crawling over your site. Show us your finalized earnings, not your estimated ones. I got scammed out of a site which had about the same stats, and the guy showed my finalized earnings. But in actuality, I'd only earned about $3.

If it's legit, it's pretty impressive. But please, show us proof of finallized earnings first.

aminowino (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

Great. I am not able to send or receive messages here.Can you please add me on skype : seomywibes

sorry i connect more on facebook send your questions to fb.com/dkhili.amine
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 09:55:37 AM

only one more question from me
i see that you pay last month 1.6 btc for users, + 0.13btc referral + 0.18btc for faucetbox fee = ~2btc. there is math correct, you fund 2btc, and earn 2.8btc from adsense.
but i see that you have average payout for last 7 days 0.033.. btc, thats mean 0.033x30=0.99btc for month, this is half of last month.
it is obvious that the number of users reduced. why? and How did it affect on adsense?
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀