Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a partner to help me sell few gift cards.  (Read 303 times)
apurveanand (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:17:53 PM

I have several(17) FTD.com (flowering and decorative items) gift cards worth $20 each. Am a non-US resident so I can't use them. And am not able to sell it on raise.com as i don't have a USD credit card for account verification. Anyone interested can try to sell these and the profit will be distributed 50-50.
PM me if anyone is interested.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:23:52 PM

Why don't you start a new thread in digital goods section mentioning your ftd cards for use in the US and accept bitcoin as the payment method for selling the cards ? If you still need someone  to do the job for you its your choice but doing it alone might just make you some more money.
apurveanand (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:36:13 PM

Why don't you start a new thread in digital goods section mentioning your ftd cards for use in the US and accept bitcoin as the payment method for selling the cards ? If you still need someone  to do the job for you its your choice but doing it alone might just make you some more money.
I already posted a thread there. Hoping if I can sell some there. But still it will be more easy to get rid of these GCs on external sites like raise.com where it can be sold easily.
Someone help me.
coaltin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:31:15 PM

I already posted a thread there. Hoping if I can sell some there. But still it will be more easy to get rid of these GCs on external sites like raise.com where it can be sold easily.
Someone help me.

check ur pm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: