Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a PHP Coder  (Read 1011 times)
BTCMiners.net (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 03:10:42 AM

Hello everyone.

I need someone who can code PHP better than I.

I am designing a website for someone, but I am stuck on (forgive me if I'm wrong..) the API and CallBack procedures with blockchain.info

Since this site I'm designing is used in Tor, for gambling with BTC, it cannot use flash, or java obviously.

The basic concept is:

(Product is a loose term used below for X amount of game currency)

User buys product -> Fills out shopping cart information -> blockchain.info gives unique btc address for each user -> order is then:

Emailed **AFTER blockchain.info has verified it has been sent (not so concerned about the confirmations, as I/the new owner can manually check this** (preferable, since it's a smaller gambling site, and also to possibly keep the cost initially down)  <-- Would need this to be easily changeable so once I'm done with it I can change the email address from mine to the owners, and if possible make it be able to either send to multiple people or be able to CC and or BCC. (It will have multiple variables that would need to be passed through as well.)

If you think this is a bad idea, then I'm open for suggestions on the email idea, I can do MySQL but from my limited knowledge any user passed information is susceptible to sql injection hacks/scripts.

Kinda need this done soon, I've been trying my best for a couple of days now and I've never worked on something like this before and definitely need the help.  Please PM me with quotes either in BTC or PayPal either or is fine with me, though I would imagine you would want BTC to guarantee safety, but just throwing the paypal option out there just in case you'd rather.

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 03:15:48 AM

Are you sure that you want to rely on blockchain.info? It's probably fine if you plan to stay small, but otherwise you should set up your own node and get the information you need from it. Either way it shouldn't be that hard. I'm not looking for work and I'm not that experienced but I did recently write something that used blockchain's api, so I can maybe answer a question or send a bit of my code.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 03:18:57 AM

Are you sure that you want to rely on blockchain.info? It's probably fine if you plan to stay small, but otherwise you should set up your own node and get the information you need from it. Either way it shouldn't be that hard. I'm not looking for work and I'm not that experienced but I did recently write something that used blockchain's api, so I can maybe answer a question or send a bit of my code.

Well I would very much appreciate looking at the code, perhaps it will give me the derr that's what I'm doing wrong, I've already pissed my wife off from trying to do this, just need some working code to look at and I'm sure I can figure it out. LOL

As of right now, the owner wants it on blockchain.info, but if it's easier to run my own node, than so be it; I can always suggest that to him as a cheap VPS is .. well, cheap. haha

If you're willing to part with the code, I'd me much obliged and the next time I buy some BTC I'll make sure to throw you some for the help if you want.

Thanks in advance!

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: