Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous PayPal account?  (Read 659 times)
aiwa (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:06:03 AM

Hi, im a minor (16-17 years) and im working freelance for a company translating. They have to pay me (USD) to my paypal account but im not sure if its legal for the following reasons:

My family doesn't want to be involved in this so they didn't let me link their normal bank account to the paypal account like the normal people without problems do...

So im trying to do this without any linked bank account. Im not sure if i'll get in trouble by making a fake account with fake data, is that a possiblity? Or i can just do the account with real information of myself without having a real bank account?

TLDR: How can i make a PP account being a minor without gettin people in jail?

Im from Argentina. If it needs any clarification let me know. Thanks in advance.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6641

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 12:09:57 AM

First of all, this is a Bitcoin forum, why are you asking a question about PayPal here?

You should ask them to pay you in Bitcoin.  Grin

To answer your question, it is against their Terms Of Service to use fake data and if they find out, then the account will be shutdown. You can get in some legal trouble, how much, I don't know.

HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:11:32 AM

I'd suggest you to find someone who's legal age meets PP criteria (ToS). Then send the money at his account, then sell it for BTC and get FIAT or hold your BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: