Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:43:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How is bitcoin most important to you?
As payment mechanism between friend, family, coworker - 40 (27.4%)
Store of value independent of the government similar to gold - 38 (26%)
Speculation - 16 (11%)
Pump & dump scheme - 4 (2.7%)
Storing data in blockchain - 5 (3.4%)
Other business payment - 10 (6.8%)
Other - 33 (22.6%)
Total Voters: 146

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is bitcoin most important to you?  (Read 13732 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:22:22 PM

I've been using bitcoin as a source o income online. I accept both USD an BTC online. I use tem to support my living so bitcoin is important for me in every way since I don't hae yet a real job to support my expenses. Smiley

That's cool and highly appreciated because many don't even try to earn when they are online also try to learn as much as possible about the future currency"Bitcoin". Knowledge is money and also spread awareness about bitcoin to your family and friends let's help BTC to become mainstream.

Well, I normally make use of bitcoin in receiving payments when I offer services online, because it is more secure than other payment processors. It is very important to me, when I have nothing doing, I simply go online to claim more free bitcoins, I also use it to buy things online wherever it is accepted.
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:28:25 PM

as important as my Mother, almost

With bitcoin you exercise freedom and liberty, being independent of the government. Such a freedom provider must be equivalent to Mother. No doubts.
I store my bitcoins waiting for it to have more value, like Mother cares for us always. I do not have any plan to sell of my bitcoin, because in future it will be more important to me than today.

mskryxz

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:51:18 PM

I would say its tied between store of value and using it as a payment to friends and family. It's so much easier to pay someone I owe or have someone pay me back instead of using cash or traditional banks with transfers. Also great that it isn't reversible compared to PayPal.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:12:09 PM

"Store of value independent of the government similar to gold"

There needs to be alot of work done with regard to block size, fees, and general applications, but bitcoin is doing very well.  The only thing that is a concern / big concern is the event that SHA256 is broken.
Jirac

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:14:45 PM

I am not using bitcoins as of right now. I am holding for the moment like most people are at this point. I might sell when I think that I can benefit of the profits I will make.
Until then I will be holding and earning as much bitcoin as I can, I would have to rethink about buying bitcoin for now.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:18:03 PM

Some estimates suggest that upto 40% of Bitcoins are sitting in an exchange, where users wait for it's price to go up.
This is the reason why many governments do not consider Bitcoin to be currency, because a currency is not a speculative asset.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:25:21 PM

Bitcoins are still in an early stage when it comes to adoption and developments, a completely different new-era technology based on ledger and provides the anonymity one needs to do his/her deals in private...

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:23:10 PM

Bitcoins are still in an early stage when it comes to adoption and developments, a completely different new-era technology based on ledger and provides the anonymity one needs to do his/her deals in private...

Doing something like that would completely kill Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
mustang321

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:13:38 AM

Everybody think for future and my idea is Bitcoin will be so important for future so if my future important for me Bitcoin have to important for me too
abs350 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 02:16:56 AM

Good thank you for the answers.

If you are using bitcoin for something else please post it in the thread.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:20:50 AM

Good thank you for the answers.

If you are using bitcoin for something else please post it in the thread.

I use bitcoins to buy stuff at a discount price as well, like steam games as stuff. Because people don't trust Paypal these days.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:30:00 AM

I personally say 2. Not totally, but cost enough. It's an asset that had the potential to become a global currency, as it is borderless, peer-to-peer, decentralised, and has a super fast transaction speed if you get the mining fee right.

Besides that, I just love the magic of the blockchain. How an open ledger can keep users anonymous.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:08:21 AM

Voted for Speculation, because right now the price is too volatile for BTC to be considered as a store of value in the long term.

My thoughts exactly. A store of value for the long term would be savings. Bitcoins are definitely not savings at this point. I don't go looking on a stock exchange for the most volatile start-ups and invest my down payment for a house in it!

I voted speculation. When Bitcoins are more mature and stable they'll be a long term store of value for me.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:12:50 AM

Speculation. I like the btc as an optional way to make money. I have been forex trader for several years and I have learned to avoid excessive love for any currency or commodity: buy it low, sell it high.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:41:14 PM

Speculation. I like the btc as an optional way to make money. I have been forex trader for several years and I have learned to avoid excessive love for any currency or commodity: buy it low, sell it high.
Bitcoins is most important to me because its benefits and services are giving us something better way for our life. Its price increasing on daily basis, its popularity on transactions speed makes us happy and using the Bitcoins transfer to pay money to my parents.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:22:42 PM

Bitcoins is most important to me because its benefits and services are giving us something better way for our life. Its price increasing on daily basis, its popularity on transactions speed makes us happy and using the Bitcoins transfer to pay money to my parents.

Exactly and earning bitcoins is something passive income for me and it is taking care of my basic expenses as whenever I need fiat, I convert my btc to fiat and enjoy everything whether it is food, online shopping or my mobile recharge, bitcoin is taking care of my basic stuff and I am enjoying it.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:22:46 AM

Everybody think for future and my idea is Bitcoin will be so important for future so if my future important for me Bitcoin have to important for me too

Important as your future. Important which like what do you mean.. ?
You can explain more about that in here.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:22:40 AM

How are you using bitcoin in December 2015?

Your vote please.
as payment mechanism between friend, family, coworker or store of value independent of the government similar to gold. i can't make sure which is bitcoin really design for,and that two statement are good,but i think bitcoin better for use as payment mechanism.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:58:27 AM

It's important to me because it gives me hope for my future. It makes me happy and it makes me feel like I finally have a chance to live.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 09:29:13 PM

How are you using bitcoin in December 2015?

Your vote please.
I have bought several domains with bitcoins last year.I didn't have credit card so I was not able to upload my funds at PayPal which kept me out of buying several things online.Bitcoin made my job easy now I can pay for buying domains and hosting
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: