Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How is bitcoin most important to you?
As payment mechanism between friend, family, coworker - 40 (27.4%)
Store of value independent of the government similar to gold - 38 (26%)
Speculation - 16 (11%)
Pump & dump scheme - 4 (2.7%)
Storing data in blockchain - 5 (3.4%)
Other business payment - 10 (6.8%)
Other - 33 (22.6%)
Total Voters: 146

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is bitcoin most important to you?  (Read 13732 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:57:58 PM

most of my life today is using bitcoin. bitcoin gives me the ease and speed. bitcoin is extremely important dala m making my life happier. I am grateful for the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:58:40 PM

i use bitcoin mostly as an investment with a good profit and most of my coins are being held for long term. and the amount of bitcoin that i spend is so much less than the amount of money that i spend so i can't really say i use bitcoin to buy things yet

Yeah i feel you long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme jumps and dives is what brings us all back to the moment we first loved about finding btc.
i think it is better to just hold it all because with all those jumps you might lose a lot of money in a really short time in my opinion and it would definitely be a bad thing for you

bitcoin is really important for me and i know that the price of the bitcoin is definitely going to grow really soon thus allowing me to make some good money thats why it is important for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:30:46 PM

most of my life today is using bitcoin. bitcoin gives me the ease and speed. bitcoin is extremely important dala m making my life happier. I am grateful for the bitcoin.
i also use bitcoins really often to be honest and i spend a lot of time in this forum to be honest

bitcoin is really important for me and i really believe in bitcoins and i know that the price will soon grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:08:39 AM

i use bitcoin mostly as an investment with a good profit and most of my coins are being held for long term. and the amount of bitcoin that i spend is so much less than the amount of money that i spend so i can't really say i use bitcoin to buy things yet

Yeah i feel you long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme jumps and dives is what brings us all back to the moment we first loved about finding btc.
i think it is better to just hold it all because with all those jumps you might lose a lot of money in a really short time in my opinion and it would definitely be a bad thing for you

bitcoin is really important for me and i know that the price of the bitcoin is definitely going to grow really soon thus allowing me to make some good money thats why it is important for me

Everyone wants to make money from bitcoin and I think that is the right thing to do, if its allowing us to do so then why to miss that opportunity, try to earn as much as you can.
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:59:15 AM

Bitcoin is more important for me because it has given me a lot of opportunities to earn online from different faucets and tasks, and also its trading is much interesting and beneficial.
BITCOINs trading is very chalenging and give us opportunity to get profit to, it's also a good investment because  fluctuation of the price that's why bitcoin is important to me. The devotee of BITCOIN is increase every time  and I'm sure bitcoin will not dissapear.
Traders' problem right now is that bitcoin value is dropping faster than it's rising. I sure do hope that it already ended because I'm seeing the value going up again from ~$560 to ~$595 right now.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:42:17 AM

for me bitcoin is a very good business, it makes me generate extra income each week. besides it also becomes a tool bitcoin transactions are very fast in the world of business on the internet. so bitcoin very important to me
yeah if bitcoin is beneficial and you're dependent on income in bitcoin. then bitcoin will be very important to you. so am I
bitcoin tends source of my earnings because I am currently bitcoin ang finance college so I was in college. bitcoin is very important to me
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:56:39 AM

Bitcoin is very important to me because when I am not using Bitcoin I am. Not earning a single penny from the internet, but when Bitcoin comes into my life I am earning extra income every week and I have much money every week to spend and enjoy the life....

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:22:31 AM

Bitcoin is very important to me because when I am not using Bitcoin I am. Not earning a single penny from the internet, but when Bitcoin comes into my life I am earning extra income every week and I have much money every week to spend and enjoy the life....
Yeah that is one of the best part of bitcoin. Bitcoin gives opportunity to those people who have financial problem like us. Bitcoin also helped me a lot. Like i can now buy things that i want because of using bitcoin and also bitcoin also helped me to make money and contribute it to my parents.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:24:57 AM

for me bitcoin is a very good business, it makes me generate extra income each week. besides it also becomes a tool bitcoin transactions are very fast in the world of business on the internet. so bitcoin very important to me

True, it does bitcoin can give a much better advantage of the opportunities that exist. Bitcoin also has a best way to its users, they've all been feeling the benefits and pleasure in using bitcoin. The future of the bitcoin will be better than now and we will feel much better advantage
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:25:29 AM

That's true and its really difficult to find trusted sites online that pays you for the work you do, as majority of sites will ask for membership and then will not pay you at the end of the day.
syders2pido18

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:29:05 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 10:38:34 AM by syders2pido18

yeah if bitcoin is beneficial and you're dependent on income in bitcoin. then bitcoin will be very important to you. so am I
bitcoin tends source of my earnings because I am currently bitcoin ang finance college so I was in college. bitcoin is very important to me

yeah Bitcoin is important to me, I earn a lot of bitcoins after I discovered it. So now this is my financial support.
At first I had a hard time earning bitcoins, It takes a lot of time to withdraw your earnings.
 but now I know how to earn bitcoin this is like my 2nd job.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:46:27 AM

that's correct,i believe many people in this forum do something like you,make bitcoin as life earning. everything related money or can traded with money can used as life earning,also with bitcoin,its why so many people love bitcoin. for me,bitcoin was a investment and also used for currency,of course its important,even cannot replace money as payment.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:22:39 PM

i also use bitcoins really often to be honest and i spend a lot of time in this forum to be honest

bitcoin is really important for me and i really believe in bitcoins and i know that the price will soon grow
I was amazed when people simply using bitcoin to shop in their daily lives ? I also want to feel like that.
I want my place I also accept bitcoin as a payment. so will a lot of people use bitcoin/ so bitcoin could be more important to many people
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:30:26 PM

I use bitcoin just for trade alt coins, because the bitcoin is still not famous there are not much people who accept bitcoin as payment method. That is condition at my country.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

I use bitcoin just for trade alt coins, because the bitcoin is still not famous there are not much people who accept bitcoin as payment method. That is condition at my country.

Bitcoin is really most important to me because it gives me something extra in my life to make that side cash i like to spend on the random shit that i do daily. You really look at all the statistics of btc and just doing a sig campaign can make you some good money.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:33:01 PM

you are only using bitcoin to benefit from trading alt coin. that's good, then you have to introduce bitcoin to the broad community in your country. bitcoin such as gambling, if you already know bitcoin then we will continue to use it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:44:19 PM

How are you using bitcoin in December 2015?

Your vote please.
I buy a lot of BTC. I gathered. for the increased price of BTC. I sold it again.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:50:20 AM

Actually I don't like the permanent instability in the bitcoin price, and that is why I no longer think of bitcoin as a store of value. It is for me just useful for speculation, but even in this case I prefer to avoid excessively good expectations.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:21:46 AM

Bitcoin is also important to me its because bitcoin give me money to spend for my monthly expenses. And i think it helps me to reduce my financial problem.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:22:06 AM

Bitcoin is also important to me its because bitcoin give me money to spend for my monthly expenses. And i think it helps me to reduce my financial problem.

Again though btc i dont think you're suppose to make a living out of, you definitely can but it really isnt something that you can RELY on constantly and what makes btc btc to me is that i can use it on whatever i really want it's not like play money it's real money that i can convert really simply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: