Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How is bitcoin most important to you?
As payment mechanism between friend, family, coworker - 40 (27.4%)
Store of value independent of the government similar to gold - 38 (26%)
Speculation - 16 (11%)
Pump & dump scheme - 4 (2.7%)
Storing data in blockchain - 5 (3.4%)
Other business payment - 10 (6.8%)
Other - 33 (22.6%)
Total Voters: 146

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is bitcoin most important to you?  (Read 13732 times)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:44:35 AM

It is not that important to me and that is because I see Bitcoin as a small earning and my life is not depended on Bitcoin so that is quite nice.
Some people live with Bitcoin and that would be risky if the value will go down.

Ditto, it just another income and not my main, but maybe someday if I have more, I'll do trading.

I choose As payment mechanism between friend, family, coworker.  because it's convenient

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:48:20 AM

It is not that important to me and that is because I see Bitcoin as a small earning and my life is not depended on Bitcoin so that is quite nice.
Some people live with Bitcoin and that would be risky if the value will go down.

Ditto, it just another income and not my main, but maybe someday if I have more, I'll do trading.

I choose As payment mechanism between friend, family, coworker.  because it's convenient
Correct bitcoin threats as other source of income even you earn small but in the long run i think it will give you a big money.
Those people who are living in bitcoin they are without regular job.
For me its very important bitcoin is part of my life now.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:01:19 AM

How are you using bitcoin in December 2015?

Your vote please.
I was not using any Bitcoin in 2015 because I decided to hold on to them and not spend them as much any more as I used to did.
It is only getting harder to try and earn Bitcoins so that is why I think that you should not spend them to often.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:03:40 AM

Well I voted for "As payment mechanism between friend, family, coworker".

Because I believe BTC designed as a payment gateway. I've used BTC a dozen times to transfer funds to friends overseas.
Bitcoins are not very important to the world becasue most of the people are not very interested into the bitcoin anymore when the price is dropping very low for this moment we
only want to see the coin rising and than we need to invest into it.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:55:27 AM

Well I voted for "As payment mechanism between friend, family, coworker".

Because I believe BTC designed as a payment gateway. I've used BTC a dozen times to transfer funds to friends overseas.
Bitcoins are not very important to the world becasue most of the people are not very interested into the bitcoin anymore when the price is dropping very low for this moment we
only want to see the coin rising and than we need to invest into it.
people who are interested in bitcoin and who earned more from bitcoin feel it to be the important factor in their life.
akogwapo14

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:10:24 AM

Bitcoin for me is very important for many reasons first it's save me to pop-up my mobile phone and have a load or buy something in online stores who's accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. second it's easy to send and receive bitcoin as payment or send to your love ones in any country ,third it's open many way of earnings  bitcoins and it's good for online jobs at home.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:19:38 AM

Your vote please.
I was not using any Bitcoin in 2015 because I decided to hold on to them and not spend them as much any more as I used to did.
It is only getting harder to try and earn Bitcoins so that is why I think that you should not spend them to often.
i am also holding it for the price increase to give me a good profit. and that is the reason that bitcoin is too much important for me. you know bitcoin give me a decent extra income. which actually fulfill my extra expenses.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:22:43 AM

Your vote please.
i am also holding it for the price increase to give me a good profit. and that is the reason that bitcoin is too much important for me. you know bitcoin give me a decent extra income. which actually fulfill my extra expenses.

Exactly bitcoins is best source of additional income that is helping all of us in great way, and if we continue to collect descent amount of coins then we can be rich in future for sure.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:31:51 AM

Bitcoin is pretty important to me because i can make money with it and that is a good thing for me it helped me allot in life in general.
I am also able to save more money so without Bitcoin I would not be doing so good.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:39:48 PM

Bitcoin is pretty important to me because i can make money with it and that is a good thing for me it helped me allot in life in general.
I am also able to save more money so without Bitcoin I would not be doing so good.
Same with me,bitcoin is important for me because i can earn money out of it if i invest it correctly.
Bitcoin is very important thing for me too because thank's to it i can save my money secure,and keep them away from all kinds of banks.I hate bankers,so btc is a really great currency for me.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:54:54 PM

Your vote please.
Bitcoin is pretty important to me but also not that important because I would be fine without Bitcoin in my life.
But it did allowed me to make more money and I am of course grateful for that so I am going to keep on using Bitcoin.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:47:10 PM

I also voted for payment , it helps me to pay some of our utility bills , prepaid load and even on internet subscription and sometimes I can use it to pay on my expenses to the university . Well I know theres a person would call me stupid because I am using my coin as a currency but isn't it the purpose of bitcoin ? We can consider it as investment but it is actually a digital currency Grin
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:06:55 PM

It is really important to me now as this is the main source for my expense. My salary is exactly enough for all the commitments scheduled. Only BTC fulfills my daily expense. This is part of my life now.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:09:36 PM

Your vote please.
Bitcoin is pretty important to me but also not that important because I would be fine without Bitcoin in my life.
But it did allowed me to make more money and I am of course grateful for that so I am going to keep on using Bitcoin.
As money has become the primary source of everything, it has become the most important thing to each in the world. Everyone is behind it. Isn’t it? First earn and have money. Then comes everything automatically. Love BTC as it gives more profit now and takes very very less investment.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:30:33 PM

I also voted for payment , it helps me to pay some of our utility bills , prepaid load and even on internet subscription and sometimes I can use it to pay on my expenses to the university . Well I know theres a person would call me stupid because I am using my coin as a currency but isn't it the purpose of bitcoin ? We can consider it as investment but it is actually a digital currency Grin
Yeah it can be useful and its very important we are same that i fully increase my expenses for monthly bill like internet..
Bitcoin is very important because i also use it to pay my monthly hosting in steady turtle.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:50:15 PM

Yeah it can be useful and its very important we are same that i fully increase my expenses for monthly bill like internet..
Bitcoin is very important because i also use it to pay my monthly hosting in steady turtle.
its nice to see that you actually make enough money out of bitcoins to pay some of your bills, i would like to earn that much money to be honest too however imm not able to do that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:20:05 PM

its nice to see that you actually make enough money out of bitcoins to pay some of your bills, i would like to earn that much money to be honest too however imm not able to do that
Honestly if you have some skills you can do it too not only a signature campaign is one of the sures here.. try translating bounties in altcoin section or try blogging start your faucet or trading..  this is i thin can help you to earn massive bitcoin daily..  but in the first time you make it expect to lose for the first time but dont worry you will perfect it and making a profit. always try and try until you succeed this is my motto testing and learning..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:20:15 PM

Bitcoin is very important to me because bitcoin has made much easier to deal online, there are other online payment methods like e-banking but it does not give you the commodity that bitcoin gives you. I can say that bitcoin changes my life for good and for bad at the beginning.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:34:14 PM

Your vote please.
As money has become the primary source of everything, it has become the most important thing to each in the world. Everyone is behind it. Isn’t it? First earn and have money. Then comes everything automatically. Love BTC as it gives more profit now and takes very very less investment.

For my its very important, I have family in Mexico and the point is that if I want to transfer some money for them I can do it now easily.
I do not have to use WU anymore and that makes it for my very important.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:09:26 PM

I'm paying with it and I also like doing stuff with it, its for me also a independent investment because its profitable.
Its like holding gold, making money with doing nothing than holding, its very nice and I like to do this both on the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: