Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I wonder who else actually loves their life right now.  (Read 376 times)
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:42:15 AM

I love mine way too much. It really is shaping up. I'm impressed.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:51:39 AM

i love mine aalsso
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:06:44 AM

LOL WOW
you are quite the "character"
i'd be surprised if you were over 18 ..you know nothing about life son.

PS:
Life is horrendous and people are all dirt.
Everything is engineered to having a meaningless job to put a temp roof over your head.
A pointless existence we are doomed to lead into failure as a comet screams towards us.
..priorities

FUD first & ask questions later™
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:18:55 AM

Narcissist much ?
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:41:21 AM

I think that we should all love our life's no matter what is happening right now... Smiley

I used to think that life is difficult and if you really want to be happy, you have to learn how to live, but I was wrong. Life like natural phenomenon is neutral thing and depends of our thoughts, feelings and actions. Most of the people I have met, they usually say that they are good persons and that they didn't do anything to anyone, but they still suffer... So my question to them is usually: Did you ever think about your thoughts?

Thoughts are the most powerful weapon for the human brain. People often don't think about their thoughts and that is the main problem with every person. Thoughts are those who create the feeling and actions. Sometimes when we arouse something bad, we forgot about are thoughts and usually we suffer after that.

So, life is really beautiful, but it is up to us how we gonna live it! Cheesy
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:55:08 PM

I think that we should all love our life's no matter what is happening right now... Smiley

I used to think that life is difficult and if you really want to be happy, you have to learn how to live, but I was wrong. Life like natural phenomenon is neutral thing and depends of our thoughts, feelings and actions. Most of the people I have met, they usually say that they are good persons and that they didn't do anything to anyone, but they still suffer... So my question to them is usually: Did you ever think about your thoughts?

Thoughts are the most powerful weapon for the human brain. People often don't think about their thoughts and that is the main problem with every person. Thoughts are those who create the feeling and actions. Sometimes when we arouse something bad, we forgot about are thoughts and usually we suffer after that.

So, life is really beautiful, but it is up to us how we gonna live it! Cheesy
Sometimes it's just difficult to be happy unless you get everything you strive for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: