Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still invest on double your bitcoin programs?  (Read 2132 times)
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 05:37:29 AM

If you are thinking to invest even a small amount DON'T I invested $3 https://btc2x.com they promise that my bitcoin will double in 100 hours but after waiting more than a week I received nothing after some research found out that this kind of programs are all scam sites don't invest on this  kind of program ..Let me know what you think

BitcoinBud44

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:39:54 AM

Dude- if  it's too good to be true, it's fake.
What you're doing is investing in a ponzi scheme.  It will be unicorns and rainbows for a little while, then your money will be *poof* gone.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 05:48:46 AM

What you're doing is investing in a ponzi scheme.  It will be unicorns and rainbows for a little while, then your money will be *poof* gone.
Yeah i totally agree with you but seeing those payment proof newbie will think that it's a legit site i also think that they are also do selective payout they only gave payout on those account with large investment but if you invest a few bucks they will just delete your account I saw a lot of investment as high as 2btc

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:54:00 AM

I don't invest in the double Bitcoin programs, but I do invest in cryptoboost.co. You select the percentage increase and it tells you how long it will take. I have been paid out 5/5 times.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:04:50 AM

Yeah i totally agree with you but seeing those payment proof newbie will think that it's a legit site i also think that they are also do selective payout they only gave payout on those account with large investment but if you invest a few bucks they will just delete your account I saw a lot of investment as high as 2btc

they dont even pay for large investment what you said is wrong, what you are seeing are just their own account they send and receive and create record so that newbie would think that when they get then why not my small bitcoins will they not scam, but actually they are just waiting to scam you,

first when you invest small amount of bitcoins they will send you promptly but as soon as you send large amount of bitcoins they will not send and reply you and like this they scam the users. it is totally waste  to invest their.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:12:19 AM

Mostly all double ponzi thing will end to scam. Few days? Few week? Or maybe few month?
Invest with ur own brain actually which one can be invest and which are not.

zecexe

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:32:17 AM

Some people with small amount of money think to invest because they need to double their money for a short term to become wealthy. So they take big risks and this usually causes them to take big losses.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:55:03 AM

Since i was scammed before i never do this game again, and so i would suggest to all not to "play" these double your bitcoins programs.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:49:30 AM

Nope... even if is $0.50 cents, I will not play or 'donate' to scammers...

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
icaruz

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:44:43 PM

Since i was scammed before i never do this game again, and so i would suggest to all not to "play" these double your bitcoins programs.
me too,i was scammed before and tell myself ill never get into this investment site again,the site was honestdoubler

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:50:46 PM

If you play a HYIP based or not based on Ponzi scheme then you are probably:
   1. A dumb who doesn't even bother to know how that money gets "doubled".
   2. A lucky one... No need to explain why.
   3. A clever player who takes the risk according to his capital, calculations, expectations, experience and many other factors.

Just saying  Kiss

shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:05:52 PM

Just playing smart to invest on HYIP do calculation and research before investing it can minimize the risk well u still can lose sometime
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:14:58 PM

yep, i am still invest at oremine.. more than 2years i am invested there..
Everybitbit

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:15:22 PM

Just playing smart to invest on HYIP do calculation and research before investing it can minimize the risk well u still can lose sometime
yeah invest with smart, calculate it and analysis it Smiley best method,
but in double program i think early bird will get profit if the site doesnt go off in few days

FinancialSnake

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:26:12 PM

In my honest opinion doubling sites (aka "piggy-bank", those where you earn eg. 200% within 5 days) harm this industry because the faster a program scams/collapses and the more will be the people leaving the industry.
I mean, such programs offer you big rewards but meantime the loss risk is big as well.
It's better to play mid/long-term programs in time such as 150% in 1 month with daily payments, if you know what I mean...
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:31:25 PM

If you are thinking to invest even a small amount DON'T I invested $3 https://btc2x.com they promise that my bitcoin will double in 100 hours but after waiting more than a week I received nothing after some research found out that this kind of programs are all scam sites don't invest on this  kind of program ..Let me know what you think

I still invest in those ponzi/pyramid schemes.
I tend to make a profit out of them by working tactically!
Invest a few days after they are created, once you get your 2x back, invest the same principal that you started with. They should usually last for more than two or three periods.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:28:48 PM

Thank you for posting this helpful thread, i was just thinking about how i can send small fund to  https://btc2x.com  Cool

kubgol

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:48:25 PM

Only if I see that the project is brand New, I send my btc on this site http://coindouble.com/?ref=567c2478c05b5
and they are paying but we will see how long Smiley as always someone is going to lose
Crypt0Ninja

Activity: 122

Bitcoin Investor & Programmer

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:51:24 PM

Only if I see that the project is brand New, I send my btc on this site http://coindouble.com/?ref=567c2478c05b5
and they are paying but we will see how long Smiley as always someone is going to lose

I agree. I am investing in btc doublers too, and currently in http://www.coindouble.com/ Smiley

Investing in Bitcoin since 2010.
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:22:07 PM

i tried them many times with small amount
sometimes i loses all of my money, sometimes i won x3-4 Smiley
But all right they are ponsi system..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: