Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning !!User dishwara attempt to discourage indian users  (Read 1591 times)
subvolatil (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:04:07 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2012, 02:26:13 PM by subvolatil

Warning !!User dishwara attempt to discourage indian users

Hi people in my time discussing in this forum i have come across a hero member who has been active since 2010 running a mining rig in india, and doing business , but  he has forgotten that this is a open source community, and decided to scare the indian community by posting thing on the inidan forum that was meant to scare people away from using bitcoin. his attempt was uncovered when i looked into his old post history where in he has been doing business in India and decided that a monopoly in india would be maintained by him ,  please dont be influenced by this user .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=122788.0

I will encourage all the indian members to actively engage in discussion and work together to make this a truly a opensource project for the people.

Update!!

Now this user has attempted to fabricate a story of how his name was being used, so guys just giving you all a heads up, he is a active bitcoin miner and active for the last two years. and he does not want any one from this country involved because it will cut into his profits.  
I have nothing against him.

But what i dont approve of is hypocrisy and the use of scare tactics to discourage legitimate users.  

Update!!
Now this user has decided to attack me on my other postings where in i have proposed a idea of businesses self regulating themself. He has now gone to such a extent so as to call this idea a scam. There by proving my earlier allegations about dishwara being a scam artist, his scam seems to be scaring off people in india to not enter the bitcoin market. which he believes may eat up his profit. He also goes around telling sob stories of how he has no money and an IRC bot is scamming people (this story is a defalcation tactic which was posted by him the same day i told him that he was scaring people from entering the indian bitcoin market)

And now to tarnish my reputation he says that i am not an Indian and that i am a corporate scumbag.  I think he has a crystal ball that can see me in my room with a laptop jerking my self off.  

You guys are the best judge judge for your self. this is a open community.  

By the way to all Hero members please dont flaunt your status in front of me. i am not that easily impressed, you want to support one of your own then do it by properly discussing it on the forum and not abusing me. if you abuse me i abuse back and that to with fire.
To Fjordbit, with love.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 12:25:04 PM

I don't believe that Dishwara wants to disuade anyone.

If his strategy to scare people away and control a monolpoly works, then he is a good businessman is all.

He is one of the most knowledgable members of Bitcoin from India.

Would be nice if you could take down this topic.

Fjordbit

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 01:14:40 PM

I read through that thread, and you are way the fuck out of line, Junior Member. Your contribution to the topic is dramatic and your arguments are weak. You are the worst kind of bitcointalk forum poster and I personally don't want to read this kind of drivel. Learn some netiquette before you come back and post again.

Also, NYPA.
subvolatil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 12:56:58 AM

I read through that thread, and you are way the fuck out of line, Junior Member. Your contribution to the topic is dramatic and your arguments are weak. You are the worst kind of bitcointalk forum poster and I personally don't want to read this kind of drivel. Learn some netiquette before you come back and post again.

Also, NYPA.

I am fucking out of line, look who's talking . Dont fuck with me with status, this forum is littered with a whole lot of hero members who have been scaming people and the latest one "Pirateat40" what a amazing long term member, What's that i hear " He pulled off the largest scam so far " .  so Fjordbit i dont try to teach etiquette, instead get that hero tag out of you ass and learn to spot people trying to undermine bitcoin. any fucktard can post above 500 but you got to get some ball to earn and maintain respect. 

So regardless of the status you may have you got no credibility till you earn it individually. Yeh i got balls to accuse him of scamming, because the tactic he tried to employ is un-ethicle, Benson, it is not good business, its unethicle business. i did not want to go down this path with Dishwara, but every time i talked to him and discussed he just posted propaganda, i saw what he was trying to do and i dont approve of it .   

I will not take this post down till i know for certain dishwara will not spreed this type of propaganda.
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:24:24 AM

Benson Samuel i agree with you.  starting off like this is the best way to go.  asking for permission from the government will only bring in unnecessary regulations. and unneeded heat.

What i was saying is that at this time, where in bitcoin is expanding in india, and as it is still small,  i propose a creation of a self regulating body within the indian bitcoin community, concentrate in local regions. Self regulation is necessary to maintain a steady growth in India. Trust me india has very little morals when it comes to scamming and money laundering. and once bitcoin hits the streets it will get a bad rep. and in India most of them will be using this to scam people.

If there is a consortium that can give the security of trust, the likelihood of bit coin being used by more and more people within india will grow.   All we need to do is to get the ball rolling and maintain a body that can be trusted. 

1 . This body only regulated the member businesses in the consortium.
2 . The bodies main goal is to increase trust in the business that are running.
3 . Regulate the businesses, process and policies.
4 . Every business owner has equal say in the consortium.
6 . Any business can join.

This is necessary, as trust is some thing that can be violated easily. we have see many cases in the past where in people invest money, purchase things and even store wallets, getting their money stolen or scammed. We need to have a self regulating body without government influence, without the goal of profit. but the goal in increasing trust.

This method was not done in other countries and still not done properly. giving rise to flyby night scam artists. With India we have a chance to make it stable.

What say you?
You are the one who is DISCOURAGING BITCOINERS in India.
Your own post shows this clearly

Trust me india has very little morals when it comes to scamming and money laundering. and once bitcoin hits the streets it will get a bad rep. and in India most of them will be using this to scam people.
You are the one scaring public to stay away from Bitcoins.
Regulation is the word AGAINST bitcoin.
It is built NOT to be regulated by anyone.

What the hell wrong business i did?
Where is your proof that i scammed anyone?
Do you have balls to show proof publicly in this forum?

I asks moderators to confirm here, whether dishwara or subvolatil, who is scamming Indians.
I also ask moderators to give scammer tag to subvolatil for keep on calling me scammer & fraud with out any proof.
subvolatil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 06:01:28 AM

Benson Samuel i agree with you.  starting off like this is the best way to go.  asking for permission from the government will only bring in unnecessary regulations. and unneeded heat.

What i was saying is that at this time, where in bitcoin is expanding in india, and as it is still small,  i propose a creation of a self regulating body within the indian bitcoin community, concentrate in local regions. Self regulation is necessary to maintain a steady growth in India. Trust me india has very little morals when it comes to scamming and money laundering. and once bitcoin hits the streets it will get a bad rep. and in India most of them will be using this to scam people.

If there is a consortium that can give the security of trust, the likelihood of bit coin being used by more and more people within india will grow.   All we need to do is to get the ball rolling and maintain a body that can be trusted. 

1 . This body only regulated the member businesses in the consortium.
2 . The bodies main goal is to increase trust in the business that are running.
3 . Regulate the businesses, process and policies.
4 . Every business owner has equal say in the consortium.
6 . Any business can join.

This is necessary, as trust is some thing that can be violated easily. we have see many cases in the past where in people invest money, purchase things and even store wallets, getting their money stolen or scammed. We need to have a self regulating body without government influence, without the goal of profit. but the goal in increasing trust.

This method was not done in other countries and still not done properly. giving rise to flyby night scam artists. With India we have a chance to make it stable.

What say you?
You are the one who is DISCOURAGING BITCOINERS in India.
Your own post shows this clearly

Trust me india has very little morals when it comes to scamming and money laundering. and once bitcoin hits the streets it will get a bad rep. and in India most of them will be using this to scam people.
You are the one scaring public to stay away from Bitcoins.
Regulation is the word AGAINST bitcoin.
It is built NOT to be regulated by anyone.

What the hell wrong business i did?
Where is your proof that i scammed anyone?
Do you have balls to show proof publicly in this forum?

I asks moderators to confirm here, whether dishwara or subvolatil, who is scamming Indians.
I also ask moderators to give scammer tag to subvolatil for keep on calling me scammer & fraud with out any proof.

OOOOOooooo.. i am so scared of you now.  Grin . the big bad wolf is trying to tarnish my rep. woooo.  lol, man i havent laughtd this hard in a long time.

Dude. go and educate your self a little more. 
Let me give you a little tip on debating :-
1. Stay within the context of what the subject is about.
2. dont try yo shove your point of view down the throat of others, like you did when this problem with us started. you looked like you were spreading propaganda.
3. when debating try to listen to what the other person is trying to convey .
4. Reply to your thoughts on what you think would be alternatives.
5. If you find the argument made by the other person is faulty , point that section and  provide the views on why you think it is wrong to do so.
6. Dont make up alternative versions of a story to defend your point. it becomes very obvious.

Now we have that cleared up: -

Lets move to you accusation :-
you say that the post i made above is a scam. please provide how that is a scam. 

P.S- the consortium being proposed, and discussed in the other forum is a consortium which does not  fund itself by asking any money from any of its members, is short the consortium has no capital to begin with or maintains any capital. it is a self regulating body for business. Any business can be a join and leave the affiliations to the consortium. every one has equal rights .
So a self regulating body, whose main goal is to maintain trust with the business to the customers, is a scam.  now  you tell me how that can be possible, may be alot of your hero friends may be interested in it.  I would love to  hear it .

Looks like you really dont want people to enter the Indian market and  you will do your best to undermine it. 
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:07:28 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2012, 07:25:28 AM by dishwara

Still, you refuse to prove any thing directly against me.
Yes, you are the scammer who keeps on calling others scammers & fraud with out any evidence.
Already other members from "YOUR", Indian community, had already explained their is nothing wrong on what i did.

You didn't done anything to prove i scammed & did fraud.
Just keep on repeating same things about me without any proof.
You are the one who forgot your own debating tips.

auto correct.
and corruption has nothing to do with the propagation of bitcoin in India, there is more corruption in relation to fiat currency. at least bitcoin cant be diluted by banks and government as when they feel like it.

a p2p system like this cant be outlawed. you need to have more trust in the power of the internet, the banks will fight against us but eventually they will realise that this is just not going to work and will have to allow bitcoin to exist. because of the decentralized nature of bitcoin it will be difficult to pass any law to stop bitcoin.

What say you?
P.S- the consortium being proposed, and discussed in the other forum is a consortium which does not  fund itself by asking any money from any of its members, is short the consortium has no capital to begin with or maintains any capital. it is a self regulating body for business. Any business can be a join and leave the affiliations to the consortium. every one has equal rights .
So a self regulating body, whose main goal is to maintain trust with the business to the customers, is a scam.  now  you tell me how that can be possible, may be alot of your hero friends may be interested in it.  I would love to  hear it .

Looks like you really dont want people to enter the Indian market and  you will do your best to undermine it.  

You are the one telling corruption wont do anything to bitcoin, while all others saying against it.
You are the one telling the banks will loose fight against us, while all others saying against it.  
You are the one who wants to regulate bitcoin, which designed not to be regulated by any one.

Consortium is your way to regulate & do scam in near future.
Once you formed it, you will surely become the head of it & just scam & run away.
You actually, DON'T NEED TO ENTER INDIAN MARKET, If you are an Indian. coz you already in India.
Its very clear that you are not in India & you want to ENTER INDIA to scam.
Their is always "India", "Indians", "Indian community" in your posts, never OUR COUNTRY, OUR COMMUNITY.

Another corporate scaming bug, want to screw Indians, like the already foreign companies in India did & another foreign investor who want to use FDI to steal money from Indians.
You actually told what you going to do with YOUR consortium in future.

Yes, you are the growing scammer who wants to control bitcoin entry in India.
You afraid of me, that i will educate others about YOUR consortium, question about YOUR consortium,if it tries to do any thing wrong.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 09:09:56 AM

Wow, if that is the reason to call someone a scammer, I guess that we should tag jeff Garzik as well.. Lmao.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128532.0
(Read Jeff Garziks reply in the thread. It shows how vulnerable Bitcoin is. Most of us can see that there are more pro's than con's with Bitcoin. That is why I am here).

No one can regulate Bitcoin, but a set of guidelines can be provided and as reputations are more important than a credit limit with Bitcoin.

We need an easier form of reputation rating which is not as complicated as OTC.

Let us not forget that nodes, exchanges, shops, regulators, etc are Bitcoins weakest links.

subvolatil - Most of us are working together to promote Bitcoin. Dishwara is a strong member of our community as are you.
                I do understand that there is a confusion between the two of you, but this has to be ironed out.
                You cannot accuse Dishwara of future crimes or invisible crimes. He has not discouraged people, just pointed out a few of his opinions. You are still fighting the cause, which shows that you have not been discouraged and neither will a bunch of other people.
                His points are valid albeit a wee bit paranoid, but at this point in time, we need to be cautious as well.

It would help if you guys could stop this bickering and focus on solutions instead.

subvolatil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 10:53:00 AM

Wow, if that is the reason to call someone a scammer, I guess that we should tag jeff Garzik as well.. Lmao.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128532.0
(Read Jeff Garziks reply in the thread. It shows how vulnerable Bitcoin is. Most of us can see that there are more pro's than con's with Bitcoin. That is why I am here).

No one can regulate Bitcoin, but a set of guidelines can be provided and as reputations are more important than a credit limit with Bitcoin.

We need an easier form of reputation rating which is not as complicated as OTC.

Let us not forget that nodes, exchanges, shops, regulators, etc are Bitcoins weakest links.

subvolatil - Most of us are working together to promote Bitcoin. Dishwara is a strong member of our community as are you.
                I do understand that there is a confusion between the two of you, but this has to be ironed out.
                You cannot accuse Dishwara of future crimes or invisible crimes. He has not discouraged people, just pointed out a few of his opinions. You are still fighting the cause, which shows that you have not been discouraged and neither will a bunch of other people.
                His points are valid albeit a wee bit paranoid, but at this point in time, we need to be cautious as well.

It would help if you guys could stop this bickering and focus on solutions instead.

Hey man i ant got any problems putting water under the bridge. i would rather bury the hatchet, and move on to things that are relevant.

But apparently dishwara looks like he is an idiot, now he has resorted to shitting on my post and ruin things. looks so fucking childish.

People need to read properly what i write , regulation of business practice is what i am talking about. not the regulation of bitcoin. I am talking about stabilizing bitcoin economy. building trust. If a "Strong Member " Cant understand the trust relationship then  he is an idiot. His other posts are filled with "FUD" written all over his post, then he has forgotten trust.   

He is attacking me on my posts. It starts to make me really think, What is this guy up to? he seems to hate the idea of businesses getting together and regulating them self to promote trust through transparent business practice.
He loves to put out alot of paranoid stuff , but he is also active in the trade and business dealing involving Bitcoin. i am just putting a thought out there for you all to contemplate.

Am i wrong by proposing a Transparent self regulating body made up of bitcoin based business.
Or a Man who is a active trader/ minner/ bitcoin user based in india, trying to put out propaganda to scare people from getting involved?
subvolatil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 11:20:45 AM

Still, you refuse to prove any thing directly against me.
Yes, you are the scammer who keeps on calling others scammers & fraud with out any evidence.
Already other members from "YOUR", Indian community, had already explained their is nothing wrong on what i did.

You didn't done anything to prove i scammed & did fraud.
Just keep on repeating same things about me without any proof.
You are the one who forgot your own debating tips.

auto correct.
and corruption has nothing to do with the propagation of bitcoin in India, there is more corruption in relation to fiat currency. at least bitcoin cant be diluted by banks and government as when they feel like it.

a p2p system like this cant be outlawed. you need to have more trust in the power of the internet, the banks will fight against us but eventually they will realise that this is just not going to work and will have to allow bitcoin to exist. because of the decentralized nature of bitcoin it will be difficult to pass any law to stop bitcoin.

What say you?
P.S- the consortium being proposed, and discussed in the other forum is a consortium which does not  fund itself by asking any money from any of its members, is short the consortium has no capital to begin with or maintains any capital. it is a self regulating body for business. Any business can be a join and leave the affiliations to the consortium. every one has equal rights .
So a self regulating body, whose main goal is to maintain trust with the business to the customers, is a scam.  now  you tell me how that can be possible, may be alot of your hero friends may be interested in it.  I would love to  hear it .

Looks like you really dont want people to enter the Indian market and  you will do your best to undermine it.  

You are the one telling corruption wont do anything to bitcoin, while all others saying against it.
You are the one telling the banks will loose fight against us, while all others saying against it.  
You are the one who wants to regulate bitcoin, which designed not to be regulated by any one.

Consortium is your way to regulate & do scam in near future.
Once you formed it, you will surely become the head of it & just scam & run away.
You actually, DON'T NEED TO ENTER INDIAN MARKET, If you are an Indian. coz you already in India.
Its very clear that you are not in India & you want to ENTER INDIA to scam.
Their is always "India", "Indians", "Indian community" in your posts, never OUR COUNTRY, OUR COMMUNITY.

Another corporate scaming bug, want to screw Indians, like the already foreign companies in India did & another foreign investor who want to use FDI to steal money from Indians.
You actually told what you going to do with YOUR consortium in future.

Yes, you are the growing scammer who wants to control bitcoin entry in India.
You afraid of me, that i will educate others about YOUR consortium, question about YOUR consortium,if it tries to do any thing wrong.

This coming from a person Who is doing a bitcoin business in india, you trade/ you mine, in India. Then you go arround other forums and scare any Indians trying to enter the market by using politica and police and posting stupid articals about police brutality, i even read one of your postings where in you have threatened some on to put him in jail.

You are the one who is trying hard not to have people enter the market. And i am the one who saw that your tatics is a Scam. Just look at your post about. i proposed some thing and you are using that to scare more people away. by saying it is a scam, without reading any thing in it.  You have again proved that you will go to any lengths to stop people from doing business in India because you are shit scared that they will eat up on your profits.

And by the way you sob stories about losing money does not convince any one. you lied and made up that story you are a lier.
You put up that posting because i pointed to every one what you were up to and i was right.

You are trying to scam people from entering the bitcoin market in india. that is your scam.
you are shit scared because others will eat up on your profits, if they enter the markets in india.

your cry of wolf does not make any sense. make sure the next time you have valid points when attacking me.

Yes i am the First to point out that you were trying to scare users, and now i am 100% sure that is your main goal.
StLucifer

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 12:14:53 PM

Please lock and close this topic.

PLEASE.... I beg....

enough of this crap.
THIS is what is discouraging me from wanting to contribute.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 12:19:27 PM

I agree with StLucifer. You guys need to get a room for this one.

It is very nice to see this kind of activity in the India forum, unfortunately it has been pure rubbish.

Your accusations have been made and no one will vet them, so please let go of this.

subvolatil (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 02:25:54 PM

ok
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: