Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinMax, payb.tc, E&G  (Read 1527 times)
Bitsky (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:56:36 PM

Since payb.tc/E&G has decided to abandon his BitcoinMax thread and doesn't reply to a PM anymore I finally decided to open a thread.

I think most would agree that Pirate won't return any coin to the investors and I'm aware that payb.tc/E&G said that in case of a Pirate default there won't be any more withdrawals.

However, a few (like myself) had requested Bitcoins before the default; requests which have been ignored so far.

In the past, payb.tc/E&G had been quite vocal about the issue, boldly stating that it's only his business to take care of the Pirate issue by denying investors the option to attempt to settle with Pirate.
When it turned out that Pirate has quite an experience as a scammer and that he won't give in to threats on the Internet things got pretty quiet; just like those who threatened/promised to do everything to get the coins back.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:43:25 PM

Since payb.tc/E&G has decided to abandon his BitcoinMax thread and doesn't reply to a PM anymore I finally decided to open a thread.

I think most would agree that Pirate won't return any coin to the investors and I'm aware that payb.tc/E&G said that in case of a Pirate default there won't be any more withdrawals.

However, a few (like myself) had requested Bitcoins before the default; requests which have been ignored so far.

In the past, payb.tc/E&G had been quite vocal about the issue, boldly stating that it's only his business to take care of the Pirate issue by denying investors the option to attempt to settle with Pirate.
When it turned out that Pirate has quite an experience as a scammer and that he won't give in to threats on the Internet things got pretty quiet; just like those who threatened/promised to do everything to get the coins back.

You'll get more results by pursuing Pirate than payb.tc.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:19:39 PM

Supply a ream of quotes?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Bitsky (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:05:39 PM

Supply a ream of quotes?
Sure

Pass my info on.
You may pass on my info.
And mine !
You may pass my info.
You can pass my info, I have no problem with that.
Also pass mine
pass my info please (remember to add +800 BTC ;-))
You may pass my info along as well.
You may pass my info.
Yes, you may pass my info. User #295.
You may pass on my info.

Paid by PayB.TC or Pirateat40 (or actually anyone) is fine by me.
You can pass my info along... My forum username is chris3spice...I had Theymos change my display name...don't know if that'll factor in
You may pass my Info as well.
You may pass my info.
Are all these explicit consent statements to pass on info required?

If so, you have my consent.
So we have a bunch of requests (probably more via PM)

In truth, Payb.tc is the only "account" of BCS&T, and therefore is owed the entire amount. I'm not sure how I feel about pirate getting your entire customer list, with bitcoin addresses and email addresses.

+1

i don't see how bitcoinmax account details have anything to do with pirate or BS&T.

it's pretty simple... he needs to pay out my BS&T account to my BS&T withdrawal address.

if only a smaller proportion of that can be paid out, then i'll pass that smaller % on to bitcoinmax account holders.

the "FIFO" thing was only a side-effect of ordering by USER ID (a number), but it doesn't mean if only only get 50% back later accounts will miss out... if i only get 50% back, then all accounts will get 50% back.
payb.tc you know pirateat40 and any other players in this fiasco much better than I

unfortunately this is largely a misconception. i don't have any extra 'insider' information that isn't all over the forum.

by the way, it is very unlikely that i will be sending pirate the details of bitcoinmax accounts. i think this information is totally irrelevant to *my* account at BST.

also, there's a limit to how much more time i can spend on this without getting paid... i also have to focus on where my next paycheque is going to come from.

by the way, it is very unlikely that i will be sending pirate the details of bitcoinmax accounts. i think this information is totally irrelevant to *my* account at BST.

While I agree, unfortunately there are also 370 odd people involved so it might not be that clear cut.

If people want you to pass on their info, you probably should.   Imagine if you don't pass it on and then pirate pays out all accounts that he has info for.   People will be.... displeased with you (and the amount of keyboard warriors on this cesspool of a forum is seemingly unlimited).

if he pays out all the accounts he has info for, then he'll be paying payb.tc 168300+ btc.

he has info for me, and my account.
All the requests have been denied by stating that Pirate has to pay him only.

an example of that would be let's say to start with i have 200 btc which i keep here:

BST wallet   100   i own 100% of these coins
My wallet   100   i own 100% of these coins

then, a bitcoinmax lender decides to invest 40 btc (sending it to MY wallet), the ownership changes immediately to:

BST wallet   100   i own 60 of these coins, and the bitcoinmax lender owns the other 40
My wallet   140   i own 100% of these coins

then if BST stops paying, i've lost 60 btc, and the bitcoinmax lender has lost 40 btc, even though the actual 40 bitcoins that he sent are still unspent in my own personal wallet.
An interesting quote I ran across while looking through the thread. Interesting because this breaks the traceability of coins.
Even with his depost address being known, nobody knows how many coins investors sent to BitcoinMax.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 06:32:35 PM

Sure

Ty. Nothing like good records.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 05:17:40 AM

Now tackleberry.
Pages: [1]
  Print