Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Have a big job lot of electronic cigarettes to sell in Lancashire England  (Read 506 times)
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:26:01 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 12:40:11 PM by trickyriky

Hi all thanks for looking, im based in Lancashire England

i have a lot of e-cig stock left over from closing down my business, all brand new stock i have standard kits right up to the expensive mods, there is over £2000 worth at cost

650mah starter kit in blister pack, pink black or stainless steel (over 50 pcs)
1100mah starter kit in blister pack, pink black or stainless steel (over 50 pcs)
900mah passthrough in blister pack, pink black or stainless steel these can still be used whilst charging (over 50 pcs)

then we have 650mah variable voltage batteries, 900mah variable voltage and 1100mah variable voltage batteries

a ton of rebuild able clearamizers and disposable tanks

then there are some VAMO complete kits, also some herb vaporisers

There is also countless e-liquids and e-liquid making equipment along with recipes and bottle label templates

pretty much a full business.

TERMS OF SALE, non negotiable

payment upon collection only, there is too much to post, i will accept cash, bank transfer or bitcoin (however if bitcoin payment, goods will not be released until payment is confirmed in my wallet) i dont mind making brews while we wait for the confirmation.

i am based in Lancashire england, and looking to get my investment back, sorry but its all on nothing £2000 british pound sterling takes the lot
papadrams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:41:44 PM

I am interested in 1100mah starter kit in blister pack.. Could you tell me a price??? Shipping to Greece..
Also do you accept escrow?
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:50:57 PM

I am interested in 1100mah starter kit in blister pack.. Could you tell me a price??? Shipping to Greece..
Also do you accept escrow?

im really sorry but i dont believe i can ship lithium ion batteries internationally im afraid mate, and i dont trust escrow services, which is why the stock is up for collection only, that way no body can call me a potential scammer...

The things you have to do in business these days, i really cant wait for the global financial meltdown Smiley
papadrams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:56:19 PM

It's forbiten to send batteries??? First time I hear that..
Anyhow it would be nice if you could also post your prices... It's the first thing anyone looks at..
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:15:50 PM

Anyhow it would be nice if you could also post your prices... It's the first thing anyone looks at..

yeah its been legislated for at least the last 12 months mate, we can not ship lithium batteries internationally, ( http://www.royalmail.com/business/help/sending/restricted-goods ) they say we can only ship them if they are sealed inside the items safe and securely basically, its basically the government attempting to control another market they didn't create, and all the info is there mate i'm sorry but i want the lot gone in 1 go rather than individually, £2000 GBP takes the lot but is collection only im afraid as i don't want to take any unnecessary risks
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 11:38:32 PM

yeah its been legislated for at least the last 12 months mate, we can not ship lithium batteries internationally, ( http://www.royalmail.com/business/help/sending/restricted-goods ) they say we can only ship them if they are sealed inside the items safe and securely basically, its basically the government attempting to control another market they didn't create, and all the info is there mate i'm sorry but i want the lot gone in 1 go rather than individually, £2000 GBP takes the lot but is collection only im afraid as i don't want to take any unnecessary risks

yeah lith batteries are a huge fire risk...quite a few dhl pilots have lost their lives...i think most countries have banned it without strict documentation with regards to size and power and packaging
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:01:23 AM

Hi

Interesting as I'm UK based and have business already in this area.

Could do with a full list of everything for sale including brand / make / model numbers.

I'm more into mods and V/V items so not so keen on the starter kits which seem to be the bulk of it.

Send me a PM with all the details and images if possible and we can discuss further.

Thanks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:42:12 AM

Hi

Interesting as I'm UK based and have business already in this area.

Could do with a full list of everything for sale including brand / make / model numbers.

I'm more into mods and V/V items so not so keen on the starter kits which seem to be the bulk of it.

Send me a PM with all the details and images if possible and we can discuss further.

Thanks.

hi thanks for the interest, have a busy day on but will fish out my inventory list once ive got the last minute xmas shopping sorted, it is mostly the blister kits only a few mods, if your in the trade you may remember me, i was www.vapeguy.co.uk before i pulled the website down, all items i imported from china and had them branded to the former business name (vapeorgadgets), will drop you an inbox later on Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: