Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Dutchmining.nl POOL - No Fee Pool.  (Read 6033 times)
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:26:29 AM

Read this first http://blockgen.net/blog/novices-guide-to-setting-up-a-crypto-currency-mining-pool/ it works for me after playing with  A month to figure it out for solo mining bitcoins.

Good luck!!, and if you need any help you can find me here. Wink
OK so we can see where this pool is heading ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o_solo_miner
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1476

-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:41:40 AM

I will not do that, Bitcoin crypt is open source for everyone! I'm free to join this forumsite and learn the technical aspects from it. BTW freedom and helping eachother is a big good! That's why my site has no fee. I will stay here! Enjoy your X-mas time! ☺

Well, you are right, it is free for you.

It is also free for the "User" to NOT to use it.

Have a nice Christmass Trickyricky Stonedboy (how can you be a boy with 52)

Grin

from the creator of CGMiner http://solo.ckpool.org for Solominers
paused: passthrough for solo.ckpool.org => stratum+tcp://rfpool.org:3334
Stoneboy (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:09:42 AM

I will not do that, Bitcoin crypt is open source for everyone! I'm free to join this forumsite and learn the technical aspects from it. BTW freedom and helping eachother is a big good! That's why my site has no fee. I will stay here! Enjoy your X-mas time! ☺

Well, you are right, it is free for you.

It is also free for the "User" to NOT to use it.

Have a nice Christmass Trickyricky Stonedboy (how can you be a boy with 52)

Grin

Because I still feel young!!
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:13:19 AM

Read this first http://blockgen.net/blog/novices-guide-to-setting-up-a-crypto-currency-mining-pool/ it works for me after playing with  A month to figure it out for solo mining bitcoins.

Good luck!!, and if you need any help you can find me here. Wink
OK so we can see where this pool is heading ...

Yeah it some basically based on this 😊 and personally talking & advicing with Zach and AltCrypto.
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

You can mining you machines at the www.dutchmining.nl by Christmas for free (No fee) at least take a look and try!! Put some of your hashrate here, and post your comments here! Have a nice and fine Christmas time! Cheers!! ☺
gupik65

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:31:54 PM

I just threw my S 1 is not long,the difficulty comes to diff 64 and disabled,I have a Valid 255.000.... BTC Est. Earnings 19.428112290000 ....looks like I am very rich Wink in General many problems
I do not understand is that you find S1 block?Huh
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 12:14:17 PM

connection problems,and a lot of Invalid,constantly falls off miner from the mining

Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 01:00:37 PM

connection problems,and a lot of Invalid,constantly falls off miner from the mining

Strange I have a very good connection here which port you are? 
Invalid I could not figure out what it could be, some advice from someone?
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:03:59 PM

Must be solved now (connections problems, ect.) try it!  Smiley
spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:21:29 PM

the same problem,I got the loot begins with a backup and then connect to your server,and diff is problematic,I tried renting my S3 THEY ALSO are UNABLE to CONNECT

Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 06:22:03 PM

the same problem,I got the loot begins with a backup and then connect to your server,and diff is problematic,I tried renting my S3 THEY ALSO are UNABLE to CONNECT

Should work now! You can test it for free! ☺
spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 06:23:25 PM

Good

Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 09:30:12 PM

Good

Thanks for trying and reporting!
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:51:37 AM

You can still mine here for free, try it!
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:04:04 PM

Am to try it, who knows it might be beautiful
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:04:53 PM

Just curious...why are you not mining there?
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 12:41:50 PM

Sold my bitcoin mining machine for a good price, looking for a new bit coin miner for good price anyone has a good advice? But second hand in the Netherlands is less offer with good machines and hashrate....
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 01:43:14 PM

Sold my bitcoin mining machine for a good price, looking for a new bit coin miner for good price anyone has a good advice? But second hand in the Netherlands is less offer with good machines and hashrate....

Mining now with my first orginal butterfly labs machine at 7.935 GHZ!! was "alot" at time... Smiley only machine at home this moment. Cheers  Smiley
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 07:43:22 PM

You really need to take a look at your pool.  It's a mess.  More than half of the shares are rejected (your efficiency is 47%).  The expected next difficulty is way off.  Your links go to dead sites or unknown pages.

Just a suggestion.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 08:25:14 PM

You really need to take a look at your pool.  It's a mess.  More than half of the shares are rejected (your efficiency is 47%).  The expected next difficulty is way off.  Your links go to dead sites or unknown pages.

Just a suggestion.

You right!, site will go offline by now.... I will look into it to solve the problem(s), till then the site is offline...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: