Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Dutchmining.nl POOL - No Fee Pool.  (Read 6033 times)
Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:20:20 PM

And maybe correct the title of this thread (if you can) ;-)

It says dutchmiming...
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stoneboy (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:23:02 PM

And maybe correct the title of this thread (if you can) ;-)

It says dutchmiming...

How to do that?
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:41:59 PM

Edit the subject line of the first post...

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:39:07 PM

Edit the subject line of the first post...

Solved! ☺And testing the shares now...
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:03:20 AM

Can somewhere  test this pool right now?
Some idea hoe too get better shares in the pool?

Mining right now too..

Thanks Anyway!
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:34:27 AM

Whatever you did didn't help at all.  Efficiency is worse now, links are still bad and users who used to show up as having shares no longer do.

I think you need to reevaluate and that perhaps running a pool is not suited to you.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 03:51:31 AM

Whatever you did didn't help at all.  Efficiency is worse now, links are still bad and users who used to show up as having shares no longer do.

I think you need to reevaluate and that perhaps running a pool is not suited to you.

Site will be down for awhile! 😢
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 10:52:44 AM

Site is Up and running!...

Corrections will be made, for beter improvement!

Cheers!  Smiley
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:53:48 PM

Whatever you did didn't help at all.  Efficiency is worse now, links are still bad and users who used to show up as having shares no longer do.

Some adjusments made , shares are going up.
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 07:32:21 PM

Some users have too resigned/register again, i am sorry for that!...
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:28:23 AM

Efficiency 44.59% Huh

Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 08:45:21 AM

Efficiency 44.59% Huh
Some tips to solve it? Thanks.

But i'm working on i't to get site better!
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

Site is down for maintenance!!...
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 01:13:27 PM

And we are up again! Mine today for free!! 😆
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 06:18:01 PM

Varr & shares are okay now! Enjoy mining!!...  Smiley
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:15:08 AM

You can still can mine here!  Look is okay by now.  Mining with no fee!, give your hash rate some shot here!!... ☺
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:55:24 AM

You can still can mine here!  Look is okay by now.  Mining with no fee!, give your hash rate some shot here!!... ☺

Hi Stoneboy,

I think it might help your situation in gaining the trust of potential miners if you made full disclosure of your real name and address/telephone number as well perhaps provide a few references which can be verified by a third party (e.g: bank reference, lawyer, etc...). I get it that most here in this community like to remain anonymous but as a person who claims to wish to be a pool operator I think you need to accept the fact that you must trade some of that anonymity for full-disclosure to give comfort to potential "investors" in your enterprise that you will not run away when the first block hits. Escrowing 25 BTC with a trusted member here would also be a good idea to further cement faith but after reading your thread here it sounds like this might be financially not possible for you.

Like you I am also new to this forum but I can see after reading a number of threads that there have been a number of scams pulled on members here which understandably makes potential miners for your site quite cautious. The recent difficulties you have had in getting the site started as well the fact that you yourself are not mining your own site makes things even more suspicious!

I am curious also, I believe the Netherlands has similar website disclosure laws as are found in Germany...are you not legally required to disclose  your name, address and contact information when using a .nl extension on a site that is hosted in the Netherlands?

Best of luck.

Andy
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 10:14:49 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 12:09:40 PM by Stoneboy

You can still can mine here!  Look is okay by now.  Mining with no fee!, give your hash rate some shot here!!... ☺

Hi Stoneboy,

I think it might help your situation in gaining the trust of potential miners if you made full disclosure of your real name and address/telephone number as well perhaps provide a few references which can be verified by a third party (e.g: bank reference, lawyer, etc...). I get it that most here in this community like to remain anonymous but as a person who claims to wish to be a pool operator I think you need to accept the fact that you must trade some of that anonymity for full-disclosure to give comfort to potential "investors" in your enterprise that you will not run away when the first block hits. Escrowing 25 BTC with a trusted member here would also be a good idea to further cement faith but after reading your thread here it sounds like this might be financially not possible for you.

Like you I am also new to this forum but I can see after reading a number of threads that there have been a number of scams pulled on members here which understandably makes potential miners for your site quite cautious. The recent difficulties you have had in getting the site started as well the fact that you yourself are not mining your own site makes things even more suspicious!

I am curious also, I believe the Netherlands has similar website disclosure laws as are found in Germany...are you not legally required to disclose  your name, address and contact information when using a .nl extension on a site that is hosted in the Netherlands?

Best of luck.

Andy

You are absolutely right, never indeed to be not open. I didn't know it was so difficult and that be "scam off" when trying to start your own pool. I thought bitcoin community is open source, where people like to help is eachother, so that's reason I started it. By doing it (deploying a dutch mining pool) grow and learning and help people and Lear from eachother techniques. But I occluded it is hard for a newbie, but ever one was once a newbie here....

Boy Smiley

BTW. Just mining by myself now, waiting for others, don''t be so hard on me, it is just 2016!...
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 09:01:58 PM

Still "mining" strong!!...  Smiley
Stoneboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 08:23:48 AM

Will somebody  try to mine with me? I also need 300000BTC like by cryptsy.com, they say it'seems stolen by them is that right? Please give it a try by me! Don't scam or flame of anymore!.... ☺
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: