Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin for President of the United States?  (Read 2225 times)
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:56:28 PM

He certainly seems very promising, sort of like an All Hat AND Plenty of Cattle guy. I think he´s a cowboy at heart,

90% of Russians love their leader.
Every single country in the West despises theirs.

Go figure who's the good guy ...

Missing here, a good old cowboy hat ...

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:32:06 PM

You will need to adjust a constitution first, since he isn't born on US soil.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:57:40 PM

You will need to adjust a constitution first, since he isn't born on US soil.

I don't think that Putin is interested in becoming the president of the United States. He is a Russia-centric person, and his interests are limited to the former-USSR and Warsaw Pact region. However, the US needs to dump the American birth requirement for the post of POTUS. If they do that, then this guy becomes eligible for the post:

galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:03:26 PM

It´s too late for Arnie. He´ll be almost eighty in 2024 after Trump finishes his two terms.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:02:03 PM

melody6565

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:18:32 PM

wow it is a funny topic i like this,
why not ,firstly Putin have to be American citizenand  if it can be real Putin needs to be politica for to stop Russian forces Smiley
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:25:20 PM

wow it is a funny topic i like this,
why not ,firstly Putin have to be American citizenand  if it can be real Putin needs to be politica for to stop Russian forces Smiley

Well, it´s tongue in cheek of course.

Times change very fast in this world nowadays. And the wheel will turn even faster in coming decades. Who´s to say that a citizen of a particular country is necessarily the best leader for it at any given time. Maybe it could be healthy to rotate things around once in a while. It´s a new world, the old ways may not work so well anymore.

Bitfirm

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:28:02 PM

Obama is a much more effective president than Putin actually Smiley
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:28:38 PM

Wouldn't that be great?  better than any running candidates.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:32:45 PM

Yeah, he's more effictive than all previous presidents combined.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:50:22 PM

Obama is a loser. And the loser who suggested the Nobel Peace Prize for him back then was fired in disgrace from the Nobel committee I think this year rather than last.

I don´t think he´s necessarily a loser because of lack of qualifications for the job. It´s probably more that he´s hamstrung by baggage left over from his predecessors. It´s a horrible infestation, to be blunt. Remember all the weirdos and nuts that Baby Bush brought with him? The thing with cockroaches is that when they´re well set up for themselves it´s not so easy to get rid of them and the Wash. DC nest has been festering for decades.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:55:34 AM

Effective in what sense? Even the hardcore American patriots are ashamed of their president. He lost the ideological battle in Syria to Putin miserably. The next battlegrounds are in Iraq, Libya.etc, and I am sure that in these places also, he will be beaten soundly by Vladimir Putin. He is an embarrassment for all the Americans.
Bitfirm

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:39:14 PM

Effective in what sense? Even the hardcore American patriots are ashamed of their president. He lost the ideological battle in Syria to Putin miserably. The next battlegrounds are in Iraq, Libya.etc, and I am sure that in these places also, he will be beaten soundly by Vladimir Putin. He is an embarrassment for all the Americans.
When you look at the situation without bias you'll see that US foreign policy is very successful, and US navigates efficiently in rapidly changing geopolitical reality, which you definitely can't say about Russia.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:03:48 PM

When you look at the situation without bias you'll see that US foreign policy is very successful, and US navigates efficiently in rapidly changing geopolitical reality, which you definitely can't say about Russia.

Well, for your own sake I hope you didn´t come up with this wisdom on your own. Or maybe you´re being sarcastic.  Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:52:29 AM

I am quite perplexed. Because I am unable to see this "success" of the American foreign policy. So tell me, where this success occurred? In Libya, or in Iraq? Or are you referring to Syria or Afghanistan? Perhaps you are talking about Iran and North Korea? Oh... OK... I get it. You are talking about the US foreign policy in Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Yes... the American foreign policy was a great success there.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:35:38 AM

I am quite perplexed. Because I am unable to see this "success" of the American foreign policy. So tell me, where this success occurred?
He was talking about successful islamization of europe.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:09:06 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 07:19:14 AM by galdur

If there´s any policy at all, it´s to spread as much chaos and mayhem and death and destruction as possible and that has certainly been very successful.

Of course this isn´t very surprising since the nutballs in charge are great believers in "creative destruction". Look it up. It certainly can be a useful concept, you burn dead grass to help new growth, that sort of thing, but then zealots and nutcases adopt it as religion and execute it on a grand scale with horrendous consequences.

lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:18:42 AM

he must be president of HELL!!!
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:37:58 AM

he must be president of HELL!!!

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:34:39 PM

I am quite perplexed. Because I am unable to see this "success" of the American foreign policy. So tell me, where this success occurred?
He was talking about successful islamization of europe.

Hmm.... I agree that Europe is being rapidly transforming to Eurabia. But has this anything to do with Barack Hussain Obama? I don't think so. It was Führerin Angela Merkel of Germany, who flooded Europe with Muslim migrants and turned the natives to a minority. Folks, give her some credit for all the hard work that she has done.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: