Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you lost money in gambling?  (Read 21417 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:03:55 AM

I lost BTC overnight because playing football gambling bet, I bet in a few matches and the results of my many lose the match, until now I may lose 0.8 BTC superbly over for gambling, I wanted to stop but it was very difficult
Maybe you should stop betting and start to earn again with the amount you lost. Well, earning have a very low risk than gambling. Think that you need tp save money for future use.
It's hard to accept if the amount you lose was a hard earned money. Us here who is making money in signature campaign but if we decide to gamble it, you would really regret because it is not an easy job and to think you lost 1 BTC overnight that a huge loss brother, I hope you move on already.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rektDude

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:42:52 PM

I have lost $10 with gambling. This was my first and last time gambling.
I am not a gambler, it's fun when you win but it hurts when you lose. I don't like to lose so I don't gamble.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:00:47 PM

I lost BTC overnight because playing football gambling bet, I bet in a few matches and the results of my many lose the match, until now I may lose 0.8 BTC superbly over for gambling, I wanted to stop but it was very difficult

0.8 is a lot of bitcoins especially now that the price is soaring high. You must have been very disappointed to lose that much. But there is no turning back the time so the most you can do is earn that back thru honest work.I hope you learned your lesson and try harder to stop gambling immediately.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:15:41 PM

I think that I lost around some total about 2 BTC and that is really bad because the money is all wasted and that must not happen because you can even be poor of gambling.
So you can better play with some small amounts or something so you can reduce your loss.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:31:22 PM

I am not a gambler, it's fun when you win but it hurts when you lose. I don't like to lose so I don't gamble.
you are right. until now, bitcoin who had perhaps just a little lost, but it was really valuable and painful. although it was a bit bitcoin, but I look for it hard, too bad if it is lost, and therefore, if it is your first defeat, then remember, so you do not make the same mistake. maybe now I've lost more than 0.5 bitcoin for gambling

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:28:16 PM

i lost at least 50 $ last night in bitvest.io
but i have also won a lot,the trick is no to be too greedy
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:32:01 PM

you are right. until now, bitcoin who had perhaps just a little lost, but it was really valuable and painful. although it was a bit bitcoin, but I look for it hard, too bad if it is lost, and therefore, if it is your first defeat, then remember, so you do not make the same mistake. maybe now I've lost more than 0.5 bitcoin for gambling
honestly all people are experience loses and i think no one can bit gambling that you cannot get any mistake or loses for every bet.. unless if you are a fortune teller that you can see your future what cards who will win if you are betting in sports betting.. But its impossible to see if theres a fortune teller to see what card to choose what game to choose to be lucky and how you can win with 10k satoshis..
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:21:06 AM

I cannot remember it anymore man, I think as of now I lost more than 1 BTC, the game 6 alone of warriors vs thunder cost me so much money. It is really hard to bet in gambling, lucky for me that I can afford to lose that amount.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:09:24 AM

I did never lost a lot of money by gambling, I lost around the 0,8 bitcoin these days and I consider it as normal and I do not regret it.
I enjoyed it very much and I do not care that I lost such a amount.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:19:02 AM

it is hard for me to recall the exact number, because what i have invested in gambling sites is not that big amount in total, so i don't know exactly how much i have lost from my own money. but it shouldn't be anything more than 0.5BTC
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:39:25 AM

In gambling we don't count the losses although we have an imaginary calculation not to the specific.  what we count in gambling is the wins.  Because the loss is considerable since it is what you will be falling into along the way to winning.  In gambling the acceptance of a loss before it happens is needed so you won't be chasing that amount to win because it will pile up your losses if you chased it.  Keeping control of your betting sequence is keeping emotions in control also.  So in my estimation the losses that i had compared to the wins has a minimal gap.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:40:22 AM

it is hard for me to recall the exact number, because what i have invested in gambling sites is not that big amount in total, so i don't know exactly how much i have lost from my own money. but it shouldn't be anything more than 0.5BTC

you mean you invest in gambling sites but you end up losing money?? which site is that? most sites should tends to win money.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:25:53 AM

I never played gambling a lot, I never been addicted and because of that I also did not played it a lot.
I lost about 0,2 in bitcoins with gambling and that is because I only did it a couple times to try it out.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:42:52 AM

how much money you lost in gambling?
after losing money are you still playing?
if anyone addicted to gambling what to do?
you think gambling id good way to earn or just fun?
Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks
I have lost some money with gambling but not that much because I do not gamle much and when I gamble I am not paying with big amounts of money. I my whole life I think that I have only spend $500 on gambling.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:46:35 PM

I already lost about 0.15 from gambling.
At first yes but when i realize that i wasn't going to win i stopped.
Stop it before they wreck their life or find other things that will keep them away from gambling.
It's just fun because you really can't earn from it. No profit guaranteed.
Most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
I think it also happens to anyone because you keep coming back from gambling because you want to recover what you lose last time not knowing that it will just take your money again.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:25:48 AM

Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks
I have lost some money with gambling but not that much because I do not gamle much and when I gamble I am not paying with big amounts of money. I my whole life I think that I have only spend $500 on gambling.
The bad thing is when you already lost your available money in gambling and make a stupid decision to take a loan and gamble it again but lost, the would be the start of your miserable life. We should only bet what we can afford to lose, gambling is really dangerous to dumb people.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:27:30 AM

arround 0.05 and im not interesting to gamble again
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:41:24 AM

You are even lucky with that small loss, others here are losing for more than 100BTC and yet they still play in gambling. Good for you mate at least you realize at an early stage and just continue to invest than putting your money in gambling.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:06:04 AM

You are even lucky with that small loss, others here are losing for more than 100BTC and yet they still play in gambling. Good for you mate at least you realize at an early stage and just continue to invest than putting your money in gambling.

Totally agree,
maybe I am one of them, losing around 100BTC but still gambling...lol
so lost 0.05 can make you quit is really worth
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:17:29 AM

Realizing your stats of gambling in your early stage, must help you to prevent big losses with gambling as well as it will protect you from any possible gambling addictions. But most of the gamblers do fail at analyzing their own situation with gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: