Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 40$ BTC need PerfectMoney  (Read 640 times)
BTC-Fanatic (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:34:35 PM

Like in topic
Please PM with your offer
Will send first to trusted members ( i might go in steps)
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 07:23:31 PM

I have $10.25 PM and need $10.25 BTC for the same. If interested, pm me.

BTC-Fanatic (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:33:37 PM

I have found a trusted man already. Thanks
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:07:40 PM

If you have then please lock this thread
If not then shoot me a pm. I can the give you one of the best rate for such exchanges if you want
amzonseller

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:17:28 PM

Like in topic
what rate are you looking for??
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:35:31 PM

Like in topic
what rate are you looking for??

Get some patience and read before posting. Read his 3rd post
I think he already got an exchanger to exchange his/her btc to perfect money

orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:50:13 PM

Can do this trade for you.
Sent you a PM.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:27:33 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 06:38:03 PM by orryde

BEWARE!

BTC-Fanatic is a scammer.
OP asked me to do small trades, $20 at a time.
After doing multiple $20 trades, I accidentally sent him PM before he sent me the BTC.

He told me to keep going, and I told him that I did not receive the BTC for the previous trade of PM. When I told him this he said the transaction is not confirmed and that is why I'm not seeing it in my wallet. (YEAH RIGHT! I should see it as an unconfirmed transaction in my wallet.) Even so, I waited for 1hr...nothing. Its been about 24 hours since our trade and still nothing.
Anyways, I do not want to waste my time starting a scam accusation over $20.
Could a highly trusted member leave him neg rep.
Peace.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:33:19 PM

Sent you a PM.

BEWARE!

After doing multiple $20 trades, I accidentally sent him PM before he sent me the BTC.

He told me to keep going, and I told him that I did not receive the BTC for the previous trade of PM. When I told him this he said the transaction is not confirmed and that is why I'm not seeing it in my wallet. (YEAH RIGHT! I should see it as an unconfirmed transaction in my wallet.) Even so, I waited for 1hr...nothing. Its been about 24 hours since our trade and still nothing.
Peace.

How come 24 hours passed when your 1st comment on this thread was 1 hour 37 minutes before?
If you already dealt with him on any other thread & he did not send you BTC for let's 22 hours then why would you want to trade with him again ?

orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:43:03 PM

Sent you a PM.

BEWARE!

Peace.

How come 24 hours passed when your 1st comment on this thread was 1 hour 37 minutes before?
If you already dealt with him on any other thread & he did not send you BTC for let's 22 hours then why would you want to trade with him again ?

the time on BTC talk is different and is weird sometimes I can show screenshots of our skype convo. The time there differs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:50:13 PM

the time on BTC talk is different and is weird sometimes I can show screenshots of our skype convo. The time there differs.
I don't need any screenshots. Just create a thread under scam accusation with all proofs and link it as reference for giving him -ve rep.
Even highly trusted members would need you to do the same in order for them to give this person -ve trust.

orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

I don't need any screenshots. Just create a thread under scam accusation with all proofs and link it as reference for giving him -ve rep.
Even highly trusted members would need you to do the same in order for them to give this person -ve trust.

Well, it's not worth my time.
$20 is not a big amount.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Scam_Buster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:56:01 PM

repas.sventa is a know scammer many alt account all flag for scam.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 07:11:13 PM

Well, it's not worth my time.
$20 is not a big amount.
Someone else might get scam by OP if you do not create a scam accusation thread against OP. Just saying.

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: