Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 04:17:23 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved] Blockchain.info stole $6  (Read 3664 times)
IXIslimIXI

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 11:28:33 PM

1. I want to buy bitcoins with SMS payments.
2. I send the text message to the number with the correct pin.

[...]

PROOF: https://i.imgur.com/42ndQ.png
Note the dates.
Buying Bitcoins through blockchain.info, 6$
Posting on the forums accusing a respected service of scamming you out of the price of a sandwich, free
Making a fool out of yourself, priceless.

It's sammich

Wink
IXIslimIXI

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 11:59:53 PM

I think the OP needs a scammer tag for scamming us into thinking that this was a legitimate scam accusation.

Oh give me a break.

Scammer tag for AndrewBUD for asking for a break in such a delicate situation!  Grin

I think he just wanted a kit-kat bar
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:01:52 AM

blockchain.info provides no customer support from what I've seen. If I create a wallet account, with my iphone the password doesn't work the next time I log in. I tested it 5 times. Lost a lot of coins because of it. They just refer people to bitcointalk..

I have gotten excellent support from them every time I have needed it and usually through email. They helped me find a couple of lost wallets that had a total of about 800 btc earlier this year. I gave him a nice fat donation because of it too. Seriously, one of THE best companies when it comes to customer support.

And this thread is really ridiculous anyways... Calling "SCAM" for 6 bucks is rather pathetic.

My situation involved over a thousand dollars, I originally got a brush off email to contact bitcointalk. When I reported that every time a account was created with my iphone the password would not work on the next log in, I never even received a email back. It sounds like you just lost your identifier or something simple. My issue would require some actual work on their part. The fact that someone can create a account and use it for months without knowing that one day they will be locked out because the password encryption was done wrong. Seems like a major security problem to me, and just ignoring it seems negligent.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: