Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Xch4ng3's Game Store - Bitmit with Escrow ★  (Read 771 times)
Xch4ng3 (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 01:26:47 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2012, 08:17:51 AM by Xch4ng3

Intro:

I am now selling games for all your favourite consoles. Including but not limited to Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and the new Wii U console. These items are obtained 100% legally. They are not carded, socially engineered or obtained in any way that will get you in trouble. The games you will receive are brand new and sealed. A little run down on why I believe it is best to stay legit:

When you fraudulently pay for something, the merchant is left with the charge back. Now depending on how badly you piss someone off this could lead to further investigations being launched. I don't support this at all so it is something I would never do. At the end of the day the person being paid gets away clean and the buyer is left with a bill or a criminal investigation. Not worth it. The same goes for socially engineered goods, most of the time you end up with a massive bill to foot. We all saw it happen with the Kindle fiasco last year.

With that said, the rest of this thread will explain most of the things you need to know.

Products:

Black Ops II (PS3)
Blac Ops II (X360)

Prices:

Prices vary, discounts range from 5%-40% off.

Payments & Shipping:

I will accept the following payment methods:

- Bitcoins.
- Liberty Reserve.
- PayPal. (Payment is subject up to 7 days holding time and further verification checks as I deem necessary.)

I am not aware of any middleman / escrow services on here, so if you know of any please post the links and I will let people who don't want to go first with me use a middleman.

You can contact me via:

MSN: Sales@Xch4ng3.com
E-Mail: Sales@Xch4ng3.com
Jabber: Xch4ng3@Jabber.org
Private Message.

Terms of Service:

By making a payment to any account information supplied to you, you are adhering to the terms of this service. By using this service you agree to behave and communicate in a sensible fashion. Violation of this includes but is not limited to:

- Foul language.
- Condescending behaviour (includes but not limited to speech, text, audio.)
- Unreasonable attitude.

If you have an issue with this service or a concern we talk like adults. I understand most people here are still in their teens but that doesn't mean you weren't raised to behave like a human. If you show some respect you get respect shown back.

Fraudulent attempts to purchase this service will be logged & reported to the correct authorities. By charging back in any way, unless directly specified you also break the Terms of Service and are subject to having all identifiable information being forward to the correct authorities.

These are subject to change at any time.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 11:31:42 AM

If you have an issue with this service or a concern we talk like adults. I understand most people here are still in their teens but that doesn't mean you weren't raised to behave like a human. If you show some respect you get respect shown back.

lolwat

Also, where are the games?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 11:50:49 AM

PM for free escrow.
Xch4ng3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 08:18:19 AM

Post updated with Bitmit links. If you want to pay with something else then PM me please. If you want a specific game then let me know too please.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 11:24:06 AM

Post updated with Bitmit links. If you want to pay with something else then PM me please. If you want a specific game then let me know too please.

Thanks, I might buy one later.
Xch4ng3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 03:48:40 PM

Closed, not enough demand.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: