Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will pay 0.0002 btc for a simple registration.  (Read 1483 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:20:22 AM

Hello everyone I need some signups on a site that I am trying to get credits. If someone in here is interested I will pay 0.0002 btc. I have low budget for this so sorry for the small bounty. I'm just tryig out the site and not sure if it will works thus the reward is also low.

Anyway,

Please comment here and I will send you the details.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 06:26:28 AM

Hello if it is going to benefit both of us why not I might get active here and promote it also if it proves to be rewarding but I hope I will not going to invest or upgrade and only need to sign up please send the link to my box will look on it and see how good your offer is

Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:27:43 AM

Hello everyone I need some signups on a site that I am trying to get credits. If someone in here is interested I will pay 0.0002 btc. I have low budget for this so sorry for the small bounty. I'm just tryig out the site and not sure if it will works thus the reward is also low.

Anyway,

I'm interested PM me thanks.
KOZO

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:29:24 AM

Anyway,

I really don't understand what you are saying(above). Signup to which site? and why are you giving out bounty? please make it more clearly? Thanks.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:30:18 AM

Is this something that i need to click daily like those paid to click ads and earn some cents or this is not one of those? I'm interested but I might have an account already there. Please send PM.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:41:45 AM

Anyway,

I really don't understand what you are saying(above). Signup to which site? and why are you giving out bounty? please make it more clearly? Thanks.

I will give the site. I'm not allowed to post referral so I will sent it through PM to those who are interested. Most people here won't sign up wihout an offered bouty if it is for referral. Grin

Is this something that i need to click daily like those paid to click ads and earn some cents or this is not one of those? I'm interested but I might have an account already there. Please send PM.
It's not. Actuall it's no where near to those kind o sites. Grin
Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:42:37 AM

Anyway,

I will give the site. I'm not allowed to post referral so I will sent it through PM to those who are interested. Most people here won't sign up wihout an offered bouty if it is for referral. Grin

It's not. Actuall it's no where near to those kind o sites. Grin

I said I'm interested Wink Please send a PM my way thanks!
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:43:14 AM

im interested if it will not require me to put any personal informations in the registration form. does it need to verify email after signup>?
bitcoingrw

Activity: 174

Being Human

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:35:01 AM

Anyway,

pm me about this
dssaraph

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:38:17 AM

Anyway,

PM me regarding this.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:40:48 AM

how can we do it registration and get paid for this ..please pm me detail
KOZO

Activity: 143

LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:47:07 AM

sorry guys,

I can't register at that site because I don't have a smartphone(which was required) its an app to download. anyone paid a bounty up to now? well, bravo..congrat...you got your bounty...!
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:57:56 AM

hello jace i can help you, i can do this job for registration.
pm me about the job,

Regards
bitcoingrw

Activity: 174

Being Human

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:02:52 AM

he paid me
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:26:04 AM

Interested to know more about your offer send me details about this.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:29:40 AM

Reward amount is little but i would like to do this job and waiting to hear from you.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:32:19 AM

Anyway,

PM me your site link to try.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:43:02 AM

I am also like to know about your referral link for that site so send details into pm.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:44:38 AM

That amount is nice to do this job and now waiting to hear from you more about this job.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 08:44:57 AM

sorry guys,

I can't register at that site because I don't have a smartphone(which was required) its an app to download. anyone paid a bounty up to now? well, bravo..congrat...you got your bounty...!

0.0002 btc  is very low for downloading an app my internet data worth more then this offer .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █