Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold onto your balls gentlemen , the halvening is coming! ;)  (Read 8573 times)
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:36:02 PM

And don't break em for nobody....!
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:19:32 PM

i thought i was worth reading so I visit but wtf?

I had it in my mind Reuters is one of the popular network even today but hell with their pop ads? I have to close the tab for the ad covers the article and clicking (x) doesn't help.
was it just on my computer, how about on your end?   I switch to desktop reuters.com/article/idUKKBN0U60GQ20151223

I have adblocker installed on my phone and laptop, I've not seen an ad for years..... And that's exactly the way I like it.... Smiley

Up up and away, grab your moon boots everyone!  Grin
LOl the halving is scaring people off but there is nothing going on you know the halving only affects the miners and most of the
users of bitcoins are not miners so dont be afraid that the halving will cause your balls.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:57:52 PM

I had it in my mind Reuters is one of the popular network even today but hell with their pop ads? I have to close the tab for the ad covers the article and clicking (x) doesn't help.
was it just on my computer, how about on your end?   I switch to desktop reuters.com/article/idUKKBN0U60GQ20151223

I have adblocker installed on my phone and laptop, I've not seen an ad for years..... And that's exactly the way I like it.... Smiley

Up up and away, grab your moon boots everyone!  Grin
Haha hold on your balls gentlemen that means that here are only mens right lol thehalving is coming and that is not very good for the miners so if you are mining
you need to stop because the profit is nothing anymore so just lay low and chill with your coins sell them on the best moment.

langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:19:32 PM

was it just on my computer, how about on your end?   I switch to desktop reuters.com/article/idUKKBN0U60GQ20151223

Up up and away, grab your moon boots everyone!  Grin
Haha hold on your balls gentlemen that means that here are only mens right lol thehalving is coming and that is not very good for the miners so if you are mining
you need to stop because the profit is nothing anymore so just lay low and chill with your coins sell them on the best moment.
Right. Checkout for a hike in price.The value is going low compared to other days. If it really required sell out uyour bit coins for a reasonable profit.waiting should bring you a too profit.
Siskaver

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:03:32 PM

was it just on my computer, how about on your end?   I switch to desktop reuters.com/article/idUKKBN0U60GQ20151223

Right. Checkout for a hike in price.The value is going low compared to other days. If it really required sell out uyour bit coins for a reasonable profit.waiting should bring you a too profit.

The halving effect could already be in the price when the price went up to $780 two weeks ago. I think it will not go higher.
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:15:06 PM

The halving effect could already be in the price when the price went up to $780 two weeks ago. I think it will not go higher.

Nope, twill be a new ATH in 2016....
And the resting point after the new ATH will likely be over 1k as the coin supply dwindles on the open market....
2017 onwards will be epic....
You might need to employ a few  ladies to hold onto your balls at that stage..... Low gravity on the moon can mean balls can bounce around unnecessarily....
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:57:24 PM

Nope, twill be a new ATH in 2016....
And the resting point after the new ATH will likely be over 1k as the coin supply dwindles on the open market....
2017 onwards will be epic....
You might need to employ a few  ladies to hold onto your balls at that stage..... Low gravity on the moon can mean balls can bounce around unnecessarily....

I like the way you think. And yes, it's generally a good idea to plan ahead. A few interns will certainly be in need for the aforementioned reasons when we are on the moon
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:16:29 PM

I doubt the price is high enough after halving for selling, therefore I advice holding minimum 5-10 yrs. In that time span we will see the truth about BTC. When BTC is 10 + yrs old it should be mature enough to gain reputation in the eyes of bankers. I am actually seeing in my crystal ball the Central bänks starting to buy Bitcoins in the same manner they are doing with bullion gold.
jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:41:07 AM

Laughing at all the trolls  Cheesy
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:02:19 AM

I hope everybody is ready, if you don't have any coins it may be your last chance to get in cheap  , My balls r feeling the vibrations already...  Cheesy
Siskaver

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:26:44 PM

I hope everybody is ready, if you don't have any coins it may be your last chance to get in cheap  , My balls r feeling the vibrations already...  Cheesy

Nothing dramatic happened after the halving. So the bitcoin price is quite stable now, it is around $650.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:22:40 AM

Nothing dramatic happened after the halving. So the bitcoin price is quite stable now, it is around $650.

well this article says it is gonna break out in price maybe Smiley

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-bitcoin-is-on-the-verge-of-a-breakout-in-one-chart-2016-07-11

that would be nice Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
beastmodeBiscuitGravy

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:22:27 AM

Are we still hodling them? This is getting a bit awkward, to be honest.  Undecided
CoinCidental (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:39:32 PM

Are we still hodling them? This is getting a bit awkward, to be honest.  Undecided

Keep holding them, massage if necessary....
The moon is not for everyone,  most people here  will be shaken
Off the rocket as they have no patience, are easily frightened and will dump too cheap.....
beastmodeBiscuitGravy

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:14:34 AM

Keep holding them, massage if necessary....
The moon is not for everyone,  most people here  will be shaken
Off the rocket as they have no patience, are easily frightened and will dump too cheap.....

OK... Now it's getting weird...
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:12:05 PM

so as we see here,everybody predicted biiig rise after it.
Of course nothing of that happened,we got stable price.
And everyone got soo over-excited,it was pretty funny Smiley
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:37:52 PM

Last time Bitcoin block reward halved the price stabilized to 10'sh dollar range for a few months. In 6 months from the halvening the price rose to 265 usd, then it got dumped and restarted rising to 1200 usd - and all this happened with 10 % inflation rate. Now the inflation rate is merely 4 % so the final peak might be more than 10 000 % from the current levels..

Actually one big bank can buy btc to 300 000-400 000 usd/btc if they so decide (and why not to decide).
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:45:06 PM

As of now after halving there is no huge price increase this month and i thought that we can make a profit after block halving that the price will hit at 800-900 value but until now it will not hit even 700 value its going to be hard.. but many traders are saying that the price will increase just hold thightly..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
btcmerich

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:51:46 PM

Last time Bitcoin block reward halved the price stabilized to 10'sh dollar range for a few months. In 6 months from the halvening the price rose to 265 usd, then it got dumped and restarted rising to 1200 usd - and all this happened with 10 % inflation rate. Now the inflation rate is merely 4 % so the final peak might be more than 10 000 % from the current levels..

Actually one big bank can buy btc to 300 000-400 000 usd/btc if they so decide (and why not to decide).

I have been reading many of your posts and  you are very very open to hard value raise.  Do you base 10 000 %  on last halving alone and inflation rate?   so you think the value of BTC will be around 65k USD/BTC  in 4-5 months ?

About one one big bank buying 300k-400k USD/BTC , why would they want to ?

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:02:40 AM

I have been reading many of your posts and  you are very very open to hard value raise.  Do you base 10 000 %  on last halving alone and inflation rate?   so you think the value of BTC will be around 65k USD/BTC  in 4-5 months ?

About one one big bank buying 300k-400k USD/BTC , why would they want to ?

Apparently you did not read the post you quoted.
Did I speak will be around 65k in 4-5 months? If you got that understanding, please read my post again in a more careful manner with comprehension.

The bank who first buys in bitcoin gets the best deal as it can buy their first coins for 650 usd. If they drive and start defending 400k usd price their coins that they bought at 650 usd are worth 400k usd. The higher they drive it, the more they create wealth for themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: