Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect Bitcoin Price to Reach US$1,200 or More Next Year  (Read 4476 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:45:25 PM

On the off chance that we do hit an ATH this year, I think it's going to be pretty short lived.  The last bubble got a ton of media attention, and the casual investors that bought in at a high amount are going to be looking to unload like there's no tomorrow.  Steady growth up to maybe the 800 range is possible, maybe a bubble that takes it there and back down, or a plummet back to sub-300 (most likely more than one of those), but I don't think a ATH is in our future soon.

You are talking about December 2013.

Most of the ppl who bought at the top already sold.
If they waited until now they will wait until new ath.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:46:42 PM

On the off chance that we do hit an ATH this year, I think it's going to be pretty short lived.  The last bubble got a ton of media attention, and the casual investors that bought in at a high amount are going to be looking to unload like there's no tomorrow.  Steady growth up to maybe the 800 range is possible, maybe a bubble that takes it there and back down, or a plummet back to sub-300 (most likely more than one of those), but I don't think a ATH is in our future soon.

You are talking about December 2013.

Most of the ppl who bought at the top already sold.
If they waited until now they will wait until new ath.

If these people waited until now, they are believers of bitcoin. They may not sell until the price is $ 1 million or they have to.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:45:12 AM

I hope that's really going to happen. But there have to hope but.
We did it because not in control, so it's very unpredictable. But when it happens to make so many people happy.
Anastasios

Activity: 68
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:43:33 PM

How interesting that the guys who have been in the game for a long time share the same opinion with me. I too predict around $2000, occurring some time during the summer of 2016.

Here I share the logic behind my crystal balls inner workings: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994411.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994411.0 My simple price and metrics analysis
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:33:51 PM

I think we can expect that, it will take some time but it will be at that price.
Maybe it will be even higher its of course not predictable.
I think the price will be higher next year something around the 2000$ range.
Bamsed

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:31:50 PM

How interesting that the guys who have been in the game for a long time share the same opinion with me. I too predict around $2000, occurring some time during the summer of 2016.

Here I share the logic behind my crystal balls inner workings: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994411.0

In the Sumer, the price might reach $1200. In the Winter, the price could be over $3000 or more.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:33:28 AM

In the Sumer, the price might reach $1200. In the Winter, the price could be over $3000 or more.

These numbers are quite realistic, I would expect a new ATH well before the end of the year..... Hard to predict the exact date but there will surely be less coins lying around  in exchanges after the halving and mining costs go up....
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:50:31 AM

It is possible for the price to reach $1200 this year but that means that the price really has to rise again this year. It is going to depend on what is going to happen with the price after the halving.
If the price is going to be stable for a long time again I do not think that it is going to be possible.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:54:10 AM

It is possible for the price to reach $1200 this year but that means that the price really has to rise again this year. It is going to depend on what is going to happen with the price after the halving.
If the price is going to be stable for a long time again I do not think that it is going to be possible.

Seeing the price remain relatively stable after the block halving isn't the problem. The problem is the possibly massive dump that we will have once the block halving has taken place. Much depends on that if we want to see the price come close to $1000 this year. If the dump stays away, then we can slowly move up to a 4 figure price.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:45:33 AM

Seeing the price remain relatively stable after the block halving isn't the problem. The problem is the possibly massive dump that we will have once the block halving has taken place. Much depends on that if we want to see the price come close to $1000 this year. If the dump stays away, then we can slowly move up to a 4 figure price.
I agree with you. If a massive dump will happen just after halving with the current price, I think it can go down to the value of 200$ each so we need btc to go up this upcoming halving. There's many sellers now compared to the other rally that has happened way back 2013 so the dumping power is more powerful than the dumping power the 2013 rally had. We need to prepare ourselves for that so let's watch and see what will happen hope that it don't drop below 400$ after a massive dump.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:34:30 PM

I agree with you. If a massive dump will happen just after halving with the current price, I think it can go down to the value of 200$ each so we need btc to go up this upcoming halving. There's many sellers now compared to the other rally that has happened way back 2013 so the dumping power is more powerful than the dumping power the 2013 rally had. We need to prepare ourselves for that so let's watch and see what will happen hope that it don't drop below 400$ after a massive dump.

Youre looking at this the wrong way, those who dump can only do it once
Then they WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO BUY BACK IN
Then after they have dumped and their coins have been swallowed by people who can afford them  the reduced supply of btc on the exchanges and increased demand will push btc up to where it should naturally be
Even if demand stayed the exact same the price would HAVE to rise because mining will only be half as profitable as it is now and demand for btc is only increasing around the world as people realize they can't trust their govts and banks not to devalue their currency to worthless levels.....

It may take a few months to take effect but eventually a shortage of coins will take effect on the markets and even more so after 2020, where only the wealthy will be able to own bitcoins....

trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:01:38 PM

We did it because not in control, so it's very unpredictable. But when it happens to make so many people happy.

bitcoin is not controled by anything at the moment, to be honest nearly anything might happen to the bitcoin and to its price, i guess we just have to wait and see what will happen

i think it will be surely possible to reach such heights in the near future for bitcoin because in my opinion it is the currency that will be the most popular all the time over the whole world
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:34:55 PM

bitcoin is not controled by anything at the moment, to be honest nearly anything might happen to the bitcoin and to its price, i guess we just have to wait and see what will happen

i think it will be surely possible to reach such heights in the near future for bitcoin because in my opinion it is the currency that will be the most popular all the time over the whole world

That is right. So I think the price of the bitcoin can rise freely. It depends on the general public adoption.
Bamsed

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:34:11 PM

Well I agree with the experts. It can reach 1200$ or more maybe next year or on 2017. Everything is possible with bitcoin since it is so volatile even if it seems a wild guess it can happen.

I think the price could be $1000 by the end of this year. So it is possible for the price to be $1200 some time next year.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:36:48 PM

i think you might be right with these predictions because the bitcoin price seem to have a lot of potential to grow in the near future, in my opinion we might reach a new all time high

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:54:29 PM

Its is possible for the price to reach that value on a year we are not close to it so it would not surprise me if we would hit it next year.
I cannot wait for the price to be in the thousand because I am waiting for a long time.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:54:16 PM

I don't see it happening too. The price at this moment needs to make too much of an increase to get there, in short it has to double.
Sure it happened before, but without a halving there is not enough to reach such an amount.
Bamsed

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:56:02 PM

I don't see it happening too. The price at this moment needs to make too much of an increase to get there, in short it has to double.
Sure it happened before, but without a halving there is not enough to reach such an amount.

I think it is difficult for the price to be over $1200 this year. But it is not problem for that price in 12 to 18 months.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:44:52 PM

The price could rise to $1200, that is mainly due to the adoption of bitcoin and also the halving. Halving will have less effect in the future.
It is possible for the price to reach $1200 next year so if that happens I am going to sell some coins if possible.
But we have to wait out and see what happen because the thing with Bitcoin is that you never know what is going to happen in the future.
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:47:39 AM

The price could rise to $1200, that is mainly due to the adoption of bitcoin and also the halving. Halving will have less effect in the future.
It is possible for the price to reach $1200 next year so if that happens I am going to sell some coins if possible.
But we have to wait out and see what happen because the thing with Bitcoin is that you never know what is going to happen in the future.

I will just use some of my coins when the price reach $1200. I will still hold most of the coins for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: