Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect Bitcoin Price to Reach US$1,200 or More Next Year  (Read 4476 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:31:57 PM

The price could rise to $1200, that is mainly due to the adoption of bitcoin and also the halving. Halving will have less effect in the future.
I want the price to be that high because I would like to sell for that amount of money to make a profit.
The value has not reach $1000 for a long time right now and I think that it is time again for that to happen.
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:24:28 AM

The price could rise to $1200, that is mainly due to the adoption of bitcoin and also the halving. Halving will have less effect in the future.
I want the price to be that high because I would like to sell for that amount of money to make a profit.
The value has not reach $1000 for a long time right now and I think that it is time again for that to happen.

When the price of bitcoin reaches $1200 next year, it will not be a price bubble, so there is no need to sell.
Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:26:54 AM

When the price of bitcoin reaches $1200 next year, it will not be a price bubble, so there is no need to sell.

As long as the bitcoin is lower than $1500 by the end of the next year, there is no bubble, it is normal price.
Arnoldent

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:10:03 PM

As long as the bitcoin is lower than $1500 by the end of the next year, there is no bubble, it is normal price.

I think the gradual adoption of the bitcoin by the general public should support the price of 1500 next year.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:40:54 PM

yes there is no doubt about this. i am 100% sure that the price of bitcoin will easily cross 1200USD level even at the end of this year. as some people were worried about that after or just before halving the price of bitcoin will drop because most of the bitcoin holder will try to sell their bitcoin for booking profit, but we can see that the result is totally opposite. most of the people are still holding their bitcoin for the price increase, they are not ready to sell their bitcoin because every one is sure that the price of bitcoin will rise to high. my personal experience says that the currency stability of bitcoin is very goof in favour of bitcoin  and after that bitcoin is going to cross the all time high level, i am expecting that bitcoin will cross the 1200 USD level at the end of 2016 and may be reach to 1500USD at the mid of 2017, so i think it is still good time to buy bitcoin for a good profit, but you have to be patient and wait for the time when you will see the price above 1200 $ very soon.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:51:52 PM

I am pretty sure that bitcoin could achieve higher prices in the future. in 2017 I predicted that bitcoin could be above 1000 USD. in that bitcoin is already very well known and widely used by various groups in the world.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:10:05 AM

i am not expecting but i am sure that the price of bitcoin is going to cross 1200 USD dollar at the end of this year just in the start of next year, because the price remain hanged in 650 to 680 for a long time and hope that now it will boost up and will cross 1000 in next a month or two and after that hope that the price will cross the all the high level very easily.
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:26:43 PM

i am not expecting but i am sure that the price of bitcoin is going to cross 1200 USD dollar at the end of this year just in the start of next year, because the price remain hanged in 650 to 680 for a long time and hope that now it will boost up and will cross 1000 in next a month or two and after that hope that the price will cross the all the high level very easily.

The bitcoin price could trade below $600 for the next few weeks. Then it will rise up to around $650.

That could happen. I think the bitcoin price will be around $700 in October or November. It will rise again later.
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 08:18:18 PM

With Kim Dot Coms new BitCache we personally believe that BITCOIN will reach All Time Highs! Think about it logically for a second there are only
21 Million Bitcoins that will ever be created and according to the Website Below there are less than 16 Million Bitcoins in Existance at the present moment.

from our estimates looking at the amount of accounts created at Coinbase, Blockchain.info and Bitcoin Addresses Created in General if only 10 Million people
decided they would like to have 100,000,000, Satoshi which equals 1 BITCOIN we would have quite the price hike.

http://bitcoinwatch.com

Kim Dot Com has a user base of over 150 Million People. He only needs to have 1/10 of those people to starts earning BitCache to start moving millions of satoshi
too millions of people worldwide.

We would see Bitcoin at much higher levels if this were to happen.

The More we Spread Bitcoin the more valuable it will become.

Scarcity + Demand increase value substantially.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:16:14 PM

I could understand that people were having a fantasy about reaching $1000, but right now it's not likely anymore.

i had this fantasy when the halving took place but the price doesn't seems to follow what we predict...
anyway this will not make me pessimistic about the price moves, it will increases and we will reach 1kBTC one day

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:50:03 AM

I could understand that people were having a fantasy about reaching $1000, but right now it's not likely anymore.

i had this fantasy when the halving took place but the price doesn't seems to follow what we predict...
anyway this will not make me pessimistic about the price moves, it will increases and we will reach 1kBTC one day

Reaching $1000 is not the problem as I am sure it will happen at some point in the future. However, this may take several years in order to achieve $1000 prices. So far every high price level that we have reached was not being supported as people didn't have trust in that specific price. And then you go down. Add the fact that Bitfinex is making things a bit worse, then you get exactly the same situation as we are sitting in right now.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:45:18 PM

Bitcoin definitely has an potential to touch that price day but we don't know whether it will take some  more months or years to achieve that milestone of $1k.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:17:39 PM

though it would be better to hold more then, in my opinion the price will have way more potential then to grow so you would make even more profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:36:28 PM

Seeing back, when halving has passed and those forecasts failed to predict the bitcoin price despite the supposed knowledge of those experts, it is clear that predicting the future price of bitcoin has become harder every day, but I agree with those conservative forecast that predict a realistic price in the long run around ~$1300, being optimistic.
TheHangingLog

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:53:16 PM

See here : http://cointelegraph.com/news/115935/expect-bitcoin-price-to-reach-us1200-or-more-next-year-experts-say and tell me what do you think about what those "experts" said .

Erik Voorhees, CEO Shapeshift :

“$1,800. Mining supply cut in half, continued growth and use of the platform, financial institutions realizing BitcoinCT r:  2 is the BlockChain, and more people discovering they can save 20% at Starbucks with FoldApp.”

Bobby Lee, CEO BTCC:
“My estimate is around $2,000. The biggest driver behind price increases will be increased global awareness of Bitcoin. Today, the price of Bitcoin is $1 per capita. My price target for the next year is $5 per capita, which is around $2,000 per Bitcoin. For comparison, the price of Gold is at $1,000 per capita.”

Jeff Berwick, chief editor of The Dollar Vigilante:
“$1,799. Biggest drivers: bank, currency and economic collapse.”

Andreas Antonopoulos, Bitcoin expert, speaker, entrepreneur:

“I don't do price speculation. It's astrology for markets and I think it is irresponsible for media companies to do this.”

Vishal Gupta, CEO SearchTrade:

“Next year post halving I expect 5x price rise, so we could see Bitcoin between $1,500 to $2,000 range by the end of 2016. Mining Rewards halving had 8x impact on price last time around in 2012.”

Lol, never fails, OP.

Just like 50 Bitcoin Experts Reveal (Guess) What Bitcoin Will Be Trading At Within The Next 12 Months (published February 25, 2014)

Enjoy Smiley
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:02:56 PM

The Bitcoin's price will increase to about 1000$ in the end of this year, i think. So it's not impossible that it reach 1200$ or more the next year, and it will be highly profitable for the holders.

We're falling lower and lower, what makes you think people can keep up thinking the price will reach $1000 by the end of this year? When the price reached nearly $800 in June, I could understand that people were having a fantasy about reaching $1000, but right now it's not likely anymore.
No it's highly unlikely,  but this forum, like the world of bitcoin users in general,  is full of dreamers.   I don't know if that's a bad thing or not, but it seems to me that we ought to be realistic about this.  The halving brought us close to $700, and we've dropped significantly since then.  $1200 and above is a long ways away.  And those predictions quoted by OP were worthless like a lot of predictions turn out to be.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:40:09 PM

I have my money in bitcoin and I am inviting all of my friends and relatives to bitcoin and with that I am sure the concept of bitcoin will spread all over the world and I hope we will see a more higher value in the coming year, with my efforts for bitcoin I am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin will reach to $1200 sooner.
ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:03:26 PM

though it would be better to hold more then, in my opinion the price will have way more potential then to grow so you would make even more profit
thats true, i think that holding a lot of bitcoins is really great right now
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:04:30 AM

Here's a simple reason why it will never reach $1,200 ever again: most hodl'ers will dump when the price reaches $1,000, for fear, well-founded, that it will CRASH back down to $120.

Plus, there's no more willy bot or the Chinese buying in droves like they did before. The pre-halving rise this past June showed the limit is under $800, not over $1,000. The age of innocence is over for bitcoin, we've entered the middle phase, a mature phase if you will. No more x10, or x100 rise in one year. We are only going to 10%, 20% rises. If you're still waiting for $1200 bitcoins, you are waiting for Mr. Godot.

Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:23:52 AM

Here's a simple reason why it will never reach $1,200 ever again: most hodl'ers will dump when the price reaches $1,000, for fear, well-founded, that it will CRASH back down to $120.

Plus, there's no more willy bot or the Chinese buying in droves like they did before. The pre-halving rise this past June showed the limit is under $800, not over $1,000. The age of innocence is over for bitcoin, we've entered the middle phase, a mature phase if you will. No more x10, or x100 rise in one year. We are only going to 10%, 20% rises. If you're still waiting for $1200 bitcoins, you are waiting for Mr. Godot.
I doubt if we are in the such a mature phase already. Bitcoin has only been around a few years and hardly a lot of people know anything about it. Clearly, it is still in its early stages of existence and there is still so much potential for it to grow, in terms of mass adoption as currency and as an investment. There's nothing in waiting for the price to reach over $1200. It's been done before, there's no reason why it can't happen again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: