Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect time to invest in Bitcoin? Record highs predicted in 2016  (Read 3890 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 09:43:06 AM

Hey all bitcoin enthusiasts

Here's a news which will bring all new hopes and enthusiasm to bitcoiners for coming new year. According to Reuters, price of bitcoin is predicted to hit record highs in 2016!  Roll Eyes

It is very well known in bitcoin community that the mining process of bitcoin is so adjusted that it would be halved every four year and this time it is 2016. Now here comes principles of economics, theory of supply and demand. Investments in Bitcoin by Venture Capitalists is already skyrocketing and disturbing economies of some nations is fueling the demand for digital currency. So now as supply is limiting, demand increase is foreseen.

The article quotes increase in price of bitcoin to eight times till the supply is halved by next summer!  Cheesy

Article is here - http://reut.rs/1NC0rZG

So now the magic question: Is this the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin?

Share your predictions and possibilities by commenting below.

Regards
Mahin

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:40:20 PM

The chart below may speak volume...

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:45:14 PM

Hey all bitcoin enthusiasts

Here's a news which will bring all new hopes and enthusiasm to bitcoiners for coming new year. According to Reuters, price of bitcoin is predicted to hit record highs in 2016!  Roll Eyes

It is very well known in bitcoin community that the mining process of bitcoin is so adjusted that it would be halved every four year and this time it is 2016. Now here comes principles of economics, theory of supply and demand. Investments in Bitcoin by Venture Capitalists is already skyrocketing and disturbing economies of some nations is fueling the demand for digital currency. So now as supply is limiting, demand increase is foreseen.

The article quotes increase in price of bitcoin to eight times till the supply is halved by next summer!  Cheesy

Article is here - http://reut.rs/1NC0rZG

So now the magic question: Is this the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin?

Share your predictions and possibilities by commenting below.

Regards
Mahin
I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin and I do agree that btc prices will reach to the new levels next year.It is certainly the best time to invest in btc

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:48:41 AM

The problem is that the price has doubled in the last 3 months.
So we can't be sure that the block reward halving will have that much of an impact.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:09:44 AM

The problem is that the price has doubled in the last 3 months.
So we can't be sure that the block reward halving will have that much of an impact.

I tend to agree. As it is a known fact the price increase would gradually happen than just doubling on the eve of reward halving day. This fact might have played some role in recent price increase already.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 06:36:37 AM

seems like it is very good to invest because of the halving.
but also because of the high price ($400+) worth of btc each now.
i doubt that there will be a lot of bitcoin users will invest even,it halving will come soon.
but if i have a lot of money. i will definitely invest some.even it was risky.
well goodluck guys.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Thecreator

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:40:52 PM

It seems like it was a good decision for me not to cash my bitcoins.

Let seem how much they will rise Smiley
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:26:35 AM

Can't say tbh. The perfect time to buy was last year.

Now since most expect it to go up who knows it may go the other way. I still have the ones I have accumulated though; haven't cashed in yet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 06:38:48 PM

Now since most expect it to go up who knows it may go the other way. I still have the ones I have accumulated though; haven't cashed in yet.
You should hold for much longer period.I am also holding and dont intend to sell them unless I need money badly.Who knows if I will ever be able to buy bitcoin in future
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:38:26 PM

You should hold for much longer period.I am also holding and dont intend to sell them unless I need money badly.Who knows if I will ever be able to buy bitcoin in future

same with me.. right now im collecting small amount from here andthere... and holding them..

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:43:59 PM

same with me.. right now im collecting small amount from here andthere... and holding them..

I am holding my coins but i am also trading them and my cost of purchase is also going down and my bitcoins are also growing as what ever profit comes through trading that i convert it in bitcoins and like this both price and stock going equally. my target price is $600+ that time i will sell everything and convert it to fiat currency.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:53:28 PM

i am holding my coins from 2015 from $190 and still collecting the bitcoins through signature campaign and sports betting, my target to sell is $600 above once i will book profit and if the market comes down will buy back.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:01:08 PM

this year is phenomenal for bitcoin, block halving, satoshi nakamoto issue (end of last year), XT vs Core debate, in my opinion 2016 will be the year of bitcoin Smiley

let's buy bitcoin and keep holding
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:41:49 PM

I am holding my coins but i am also trading them and my cost of purchase is also going down and my bitcoins are also growing as what ever profit comes through trading that i convert it in bitcoins and like this both price and stock going equally. my target price is $600+ that time i will sell everything and convert it to fiat currency.

i too want to learn this trading. Im searching websites to learn it.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 06:27:05 PM

this year is phenomenal for bitcoin, block halving, satoshi nakamoto issue (end of last year), XT vs Core debate, in my opinion 2016 will be the year of bitcoin Smiley

let's buy bitcoin and keep holding
I agree we should buy more and more before halving.Chinese have bought bitcoin heavily last year business wise they are very smart and if they are buying it means good future for bitcoin.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:11:32 PM

i am holding my coins from 2015 from $190 and still collecting the bitcoins through signature campaign and sports betting, my target to sell is $600 above once i will book profit and if the market comes down will buy back.

can you name sports betting website?

Also what are the other ways to earn bitcoins? I have tried gambling and other android apps but they were too slow in providing santoshi
ChiPh

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:14:56 PM

Indeed it is the perfect time to invest in bitcoins, in fact the most perfect period was start of February month. Now price of bitcoin will not go below 28,000 INR. So people who purchased bitcoins in February are already in golden club.
ChiPh

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:35:42 PM

can you name sports betting website?

Also what are the other ways to earn bitcoins? I have tried gambling and other android apps but they were too slow in providing santoshi
You can try www.bitcoinour.com. The site gives satoshis consistently and that too at consistent rate. Claimbtc.com is also the most trustworthy and consistent site. You can get daily loyalty bonus upto 100%.   
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:10:37 PM

rise to $4,400 by the end of 2017.  Shocked

Are you sure it would gonna happen?
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 08:27:52 PM

rise to $4,400 by the end of 2017.  Shocked

Are you sure it would gonna happen?
We cant deny the possibility but nothing is sure.Bitcoin has a great future but when it is going to reach 4 figures is difficult to predict
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: