Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] I'll Vouch for your Service.  (Read 1161 times)
The Vouch Guy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:41:34 AM

FREE VOUCHING SERVICE

Hello Everyone,

I'm The Vouch Guy and I'm always ready to vouch for your service. Smiley

I can vouch for eBooks, games, software, or any other services for FREE!

After releasing your services, just PM me with your vouch copy and I'll always be ready to test it for everyone and make an in-depth and unbiased review!

I'm not doing this to help you with the sales but to help the customers who are interested in purchasing your service because they have the right to know about it's potential before purchasing blindly.

So let's get started guys. Smiley

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:49:48 AM

This is an interesting service.
Are you leaving a real review based on the product or just leaving blind reviews?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:53:02 AM

1) You can easily offer a manipulative review for some amount of BTCs
2) If you are outed by someone, you can easily come back with another account.
3) Vouch copies are only given to Trusted Sr+ members/Highly trusted members, for a reason(the ones I stated above)
The Vouch Guy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:54:43 AM

Are you leaving a real review based on the product or just leaving blind reviews?

Please read the OP again. I'm doing this service keeping in mind with what customers might doubt before purchasing the service. Obviously, I will post an in-depth review after reading/testing it fully. So there's no scope for blind/biased reviews.

Lastly, it's gonna be free forever. Smiley
Revelation Machine

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:02:49 AM

Please read the OP again. I'm doing this service keeping in mind with what customers might doubt before purchasing the service. Obviously, I will post an in-depth review after reading/testing it fully. So there's no scope for blind/biased reviews.

This is going to be a great service for the community and other Digital Goods seller. But as mexxer-2 said you will need to build some reputation first.
The Vouch Guy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:08:17 AM

1) You can easily offer a manipulative review for some amount of BTCs
2) If you are outed by someone, you can easily come back with another account.
3) Vouch copies are only given to Trusted Sr+ members/Highly trusted members, for a reason(the ones I stated above)

I'll ask for any BTCs (not even tips) from the service provider at all. I have no intentions of doing any manipulations at all. Yes, although I'm a newbie here so I won't mind if anyone doesn't want me to review their services. It's absolutely fine with me Smiley
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:08:47 AM

Thank you for offering to do this but there are just way too many variables that could sway the outcome of the things you vouch. It would just safer and more preferable if someone has something they would liked vouched, they would trust it to a highly regarded and trusted Hero/Legendary Member Escrow or Moderator.
Even though you stated you won't manipulate the reviews, it is possible you could. 
The Vouch Guy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:20:15 AM

Thank you for offering to do this but there are just way too many variables that could sway the outcome of the things you vouch. It would just safer and more preferable if someone has something they would liked vouched, they would trust it to a highly regarded and trusted Hero/Legendary Member Escrow or Moderator.
Even though you stated you won't manipulate the reviews, it is possible you could. 

True enough! But I'll try to remain as transparent as possible. Let us wait for someone to contact me for a vouch and you all can see for yourselves. I hope I won't let anyone down. Smiley
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:33:18 AM

Even if you provide your so called vouch's for free..No one will trust you dude coz you are a newbee..People hardly trust them..Vouches should be provided by Sr member + so that others can trust..Believe me if you provide any vouch for anything,people will think you are doing that for some btc's so please lock this thread and first become high level member before providing such service Smiley
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:45:31 AM

If this is the case then you deserve positive rating for work done by you (as far as you do not cheat anyone in anyway in this forum) .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:53:48 AM

Even if you provide your so called vouch's for free..No one will trust you dude coz you are a newbee..People hardly trust them..Vouches should be provided by Sr member + so that others can trust..Believe me if you provide any vouch for anything,people will think you are doing that for some btc's so please lock this thread and first become high level member before providing such service Smiley

With regards to ebooks, it's obvious as ebook copies are only given to trusted members. However, there are many people who require users to test their games, apps or software which is useful to them as OP gives them a review for free. No harm i trusting OP in this case if he can provide a genuine review with proof that he has tried to website/game.

The Vouch Guy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:17:07 PM

I haven't posted my BTC address anywhere (look at my profile also), nor will I ask the owner to send any BTCs for fake reviews. I don't have any intentions to make money in this service. I'm already doing a full time job in real life. I'm only interested in this service in order to take a break from my monotonous life everyday. If I had planned to earn money through forums, I would have already joined a signature campaign who are enrolling newbies like 777Coin. At least you can trust me on that although I have no proofs to provide anyone yet. Smiley

If this is the case then you deserve positive rating for work done by you (as far as you do not cheat anyone in anyway in this forum) .

No, I'm not a "positive trust rating wanker" either. Smiley I would have already mentioned in OP otherwise.

With regards to ebooks, it's obvious as ebook copies are only given to trusted members. However, there are many people who require users to test their games, apps or software which is useful to them as OP gives them a review for free. No harm i trusting OP in this case if he can provide a genuine review with proof that he has tried to website/game.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I'm certainly ready to provide a genuine proof. Since I have joined here today, I'm unable to provide any proofs as of now. (Although, I have offered my services on other forums but I'm not allowed to disclose it here. Sorry for that.)

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me with them. I'm ready to answer them. (I may reply late because this forum is blocking me to reply in between every 360 seconds)
Ceizer54

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:34:08 PM

I haven't posted my BTC address anywhere (look at my profile also), nor will I ask the owner to send any BTCs for fake reviews. I don't have any intentions to make money in this service. I'm already doing a full time job in real life. I'm only interested in this service in order to take a break from my monotonous life everyday. If I had planned to earn money through forums, I would have already joined a signature campaign who are enrolling newbies like 777Coin. At least you can trust me on that although I have no proofs to provide anyone yet. Smiley
Then i am damn sure you are doing this so that you can get free access to someone's content and may find it usefull so that you don't have to buy it..Remember again i am saying,People will only believe on vouches provided by "High Rank Members"..i wonder if anyone will provide you any vouch copy just to give you that for free.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:02:43 PM

OP is aiming for free goodies i can smell that Roll Eyes
There is no guarantee that your review will be legit, it could be fake
Or worse you can take the vouch and run away, free goodies am i right Tongue
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:24:15 PM

I agree.  Newbie asking for free stuff never turns out to well.

Good luck though...

Revelation Machine

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:40:28 PM

I agree.  Newbie asking for free stuff never turns out to well.

Good luck though...
I agree too but he needs to build some reputation on this forum first before trying to offer this vouch service.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:12:24 PM

Thing is ,what is the service is bad ? Why would someone give any service for vouch to a newbie ? How many people do you think will be convinced by your vouch ? They hardly entertain newbies around here .
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:27:33 PM

Vouches are those stuffs which must only be given to those users on which others can trust (highly trusted) not to any Newbies whose account was created a few days ago
As mexxer-2 already said. You can even say true when that is false for small amount of btc. I doubt you will find any
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 03:32:10 PM

this is interesting I have a lot of services and products here but if I want a good review I would definitely want it from the ones that really avail of our services i don't believe in buying positive reviews they do not reflect the kind of services or products that we are offering actually we accept even negative reviews for visitors to see that we are transparent

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:24:40 PM

Quit with the philosophy please. Can you really tell us why? Just curious.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██