Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans  (Read 32811 times)
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:03:34 PM

guys... omg... do you really believe this shit anymore?
this will hit exchange the dev will dump the 10 million premine
dont waste your hash guys
you have been warned

edit; like god damn. ANOTHER newbie account with proof of graphics promising you THE WORLD...
cmon guys, i hate watching you all lose your money the same way again and again and again....
Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 02:11:47 PM

you have been warned

edit; like god damn. ANOTHER newbie account with proof of graphics promising you THE WORLD...
cmon guys, i hate watching you all lose your money the same way again and again and again....

Idk man, you're a newbie account.

Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:21:37 PM

you have been warned

ya and if you were more experenced here you would know why we make new accounts, mostly due to people defending these scams and generally being dumbasf.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:45:02 PM

Why would anyone lend out btc and take BNT as collateral?  Grin
Its a unknown coin with no trading volume.  Huh
I'll pass. Wink

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:50:04 PM

This is about concept, probably there is a fund available for such project but only time can tell but meanwhile i am buying more BNT coin.

bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:50:51 PM

This is about concept, probably there is a fund available for such project but only time can tell but meanwhile i am buying more BNT coin.

Buy why? Its worthless and no respected lenders will ever consider it collateral.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 02:51:53 PM

Still looking to buy? I had sent you a PM yesterday since you seemed interested. Let me know

noel57

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:20:18 PM

Still looking to buy? I had sent you a PM yesterday since you seemed interested. Let me know
That probably must have been an oversight, i have replied your PM.

noel57

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:21:49 PM

Buy why? Its worthless and no respected lenders will ever consider it collateral.
Though only the dev can explain better but i think this only work on BNT network.

BantamSystems (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:29:28 PM

Guidelines

https://i.imgur.com/4VjYylK.png

For clarification, the only 'lenders' will be the Bantam Team.

We are not asking, encouraging or soliciting for outside lenders to participate in the bantam project. The responsibility of furnishing bitcoin loans rests solely on the Bantam team.

Loan amounts are 'up to a maximum' of 1 BTC based on the amount of collateral the borrower pledges. This means individuals may only qualify for loans much lesser than 1 BTC if they don't have sufficient collateral to support their loan request.

Our goal is to disperse up to 50 BTC worth of loans over each 24 month period.

The Bantam Project will only ever furnish up to a maximum of 1BTC per individual.

As stated in our terms, Individuals with provable “holdings” of 1,000 units of Bantam (BNT) or more, become eligible to receive a loan of up to 1 Bitcoin (BTC) via the Bantam Reserve. These individuals must pledge BNT “collateral” which is separate from their BNT “holdings.” Pledging of BNT Collateral will form a covenant guaranteeing repayment of any loan that is furnished. Should this covenant be broken, all collateral is forfeited and absorbed into the Bantam Reserve.

In order to qualify as an eligible candidate for a loan, you will publicly declare the BNT address that contains your Bantam (BNT) holdings with signed transactions for verification and you will also state the amount of BNT that you are pledging as collateral. You will also state clearly what you intend to do with the loan, and how you intend to furnish repayments.

Borrowers must maintain holdings of at least 1,000 BNT to render themselves low risk. We reserve the right to seize all BNT pledged as “Collateral” if, before complete settlement of their loan, the borrower’s BNT “holdings” are found to be less than the required minimum of 1,000 units of Bantam (BNT)

We may, at our discretion, refuse loan applications if ability to repay is deemed to be uncertain. We will refuse applications if the applicant posts a loan request from a bitcointalk.org forum account that is ranked lower than “Jr. Member.” Loan requests will be refused if the borrower does not have any verifiable Bantam (BNT) holdings.

The coin seems really good but it needs an exchange, OP should consider some exchanges and the easier ones are ccex and yobit.
The sooner this is done the better for the coin.

We currently are in talks with some exchanges, and settling on where the best home for BNT will be Smiley

Bare in mind this is a long term venture that will grow over time due to the nature of the project itself. Instead of miracle technologies, and hyped releases Bantam (BNT) has opened the doors to Crypto 3.0 currencies.

These are currencies and digital assets based not on abstract technologies, and marketing hype. Crypto 3.0 currencies are based on necessity, and they perform dedicated tasks.  

Bantam acts as a lubricant that allows the wheels of crypto commerce to drive this digital currency based economy into the next phase.

A very important part of any commercial arena is the ability for individuals to take on loans in order to expand personal and commercial productivity, which overall leads to a boom in their own financial capacity. But, without an established database of credit, individuals are paralyzed and unable to prove their own or disprove someone else's credit worthiness and without collateral, loans become a thing of mythology even if credit is established.

The bantam project seeks to furnish BTC loans based on Bantam's blockchain database that tracks credit worthiness of individuals based on publicly verifiable records of loan repayments, or the lack thereof, and the amount of publicly verifiable BNT holdings of individuals that are seeking loans. It is in this way, that Bantam becomes the world's first dedicated, cryptographic representation of digital collateral, allowing individuals to take on loans, make repayments and ultimately to provide proof of credit worthiness.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:51:29 PM

I am ready to apply first loan with Bantom systems with my 1000 BNT collateral  Cheesy
Acidx

Activity: 356

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:59:26 PM

you have been warned

ya and if you were more experenced here you would know why we make new accounts, mostly due to people defending these scams and generally being dumbasf.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Wouldn't it make more sense to warn people about a coin you think is a scam on an older account though? So people would find it more trustable.

Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 05:05:19 PM

I am ready to apply first loan with Bantom systems with my 1000 BNT collateral  Cheesy

Got to start somewhere.

I'll put up collateral for a loan as well.

What are the necessary steps, Bantam team?

Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 07:36:22 PM

Okay Bantam team. I'd like to be considered for a loan and maybe this can serve as a nice demonstration for how it would work. I would be open to being as transparent as possible too.

How much collateral would I need for 0.2 btc to be repaid in full within the first week of January?  Will there be interest?

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 07:39:43 PM

Ok, I would like a 1 btc loan. How much BNT will I need? Also are you going to send btc first or use an escrow? I don't see how this will work without escrow.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money