Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans  (Read 32811 times)
kushalgaudel

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:56:37 PM

there was a pump without any updates. hope dev will release second round soon.
MattvinMultimedia

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:04:31 AM

Apparently "someone" is already selling 9,945,000 ... Supposedly gradually be sold in 12 months ... but in 2 days has sold in bittrex 3,000,000. Jajaja. SCAM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bnt/tx.dws?120447.htm

They could have waited until release, before 9mil coins added to market. No one will ever buy that much, so the price will never go up. Greed killed the coin!
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:14:03 AM

It seems that the pump that was so good for you (I'm sad to have missed it) is now finished.

Yeah randomly these coins seem to just pump to oblivion and then before the end of the day they go back to the pre pump levels.  So you really have to be watching the exchanges all day and night.

Yeah, randomly... Of course...

Dev has nothing to do with that! It's absolutely not a scam at all xD

meadefreling

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:45:51 PM

I think the dev is still doing something about this coin Last Active: Today at 12:31:59 AM he was online today but did not pass any comment.
@ dev, your word will keep this coin alive tell us the position of this coin.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:19:32 PM

It seems that the pump that was so good for you (I'm sad to have missed it) is now finished.

Yeah randomly these coins seem to just pump to oblivion and then before the end of the day they go back to the pre pump levels.  So you really have to be watching the exchanges all day and night.

lmao, yeah the dev did the last pump and then dumped his entire position and now it seems he is abandoning the coin.  This coin is as good as dead at this point.
meadefreling

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:26:31 PM

lmao, yeah the dev did the last pump and then dumped his entire position and now it seems he is abandoning the coin.  This coin is as good as dead at this point.
On the contrary what you said is not true, i can see an order of 4btc @ 168sat  for this coin on bittrex.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:48:08 PM

On the contrary what you said is not true, i can see an order of 4btc @ 168sat  for this coin on bittrex.

The dump took place on Feb 4th, and if im wrong why wont the admin make a simple and quick post to let the people know what is going on?
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:02:38 AM

The dump took place on Feb 4th, and if im wrong why wont the admin make a simple and quick post to let the people know what is going on?

This whole coin was the most stupid idea ever from the begining.

That's a complete nonsense to create a currency for the sole purpose of being used for loans! That's not only useless but also completly scamming way of doing things!

It's just a complex ponzi scheme, and yet people are actually using and BUYING that shit xD

meadefreling

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:11:47 AM

This whole coin was the most stupid idea ever from the begining.

That's a complete nonsense to create a currency for the sole purpose of being used for loans! That's not only useless but also completly scamming way of doing things!

It's just a complex ponzi scheme, and yet people are actually using and BUYING that shit xD
Code:
That's a complete nonsense to create a currency for the sole purpose of being used for loans!
there is nothing bad with this idea.

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:53:31 PM

i hope the dev will return, the coin seems interesting
meadefreling

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:37:30 AM

I think that this coin is up to something because of the 2million buy order @ 168 sats on bittrex.

andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:22:36 PM

yes i don't think the coin is dead, also the project is interesting and for sure better then the others!
meadefreling

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:36:36 AM

Though there are some activities on going with the coin but for heavens sake where is the dev?

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:11:08 AM

whether the project is still running Huh Huh Huh
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:30:46 AM

whether the project is still running Huh Huh Huh
Looks like dev is finishing off with his 12.44 btc sell wall @170 sats in bittrex.. DONT BUY
andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:31:21 PM

yeah time to contact bittrex in order to delist Sad
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:11:05 PM

yeah time to contact bittrex in order to delist Sad

Bittrex shouldn't add this shit in the first place. the list of scam coins they pump is endless..
They will end up the new Cryptsy. wait and see....

1ex.trade vets coin devs through KYC they would never add a coin on launch that is an obvious scam to anyone in cryptos for more than 3 days.

That is why 1ex will be the exchange of 2016

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:58:11 PM

No one knows at this dev plan , view and allow time to talk  Smiley
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:46:14 AM

No one knows at this dev plan , view and allow time to talk  Smiley

idk man i think it went a little south on the business plan
in my opinion i think the dev underestimated the power of the market
allowing so much mining diluted the market to the point where the lenders were in a better position to default then take what had become a "shitcoin" back (their collateral)
i dont know how he could have remedied that problem at that point, other than to buy up all the extra coins to inflate the value again,
but of course he had the pre-mine, so he didnt/couldn't buy up the market to inflate the value, leaving himself in a pickle

let this be a failed business plan lesson to anyone happening upon this thread.

R.I.P BANTAM
blocks -----   90k  (at time of writing)
market cap ---- 6,300$ (time of writing)
price  124 shatoshi (currently)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:42:34 AM

Is this thing still alive ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print