Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans  (Read 32811 times)
CB_project

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:40:27 PM

Is this thing still alive ?

the idea is still alive - but the coin?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 06:19:31 PM

I'm closing the pool bnt.suprnova.cc - please stop mining and withdraw your remaining coins.

thx

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:19:41 PM

Obvious fucking scam,
When will people learn, 300% rise in a day of a nothing new release coin is a scammy pump and
You will 9 times out of 10 get burned...

And yet WBB sits at 7k and TX at 5k both are solid proven fair coins that actually do something.

To many stoned neck beards chasing short term profits. and most likely losing 

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:55:37 PM

Obvious fucking scam,
When will people learn, 300% rise in a day of a nothing new release coin is a scammy pump and

And yet WBB sits at 7k and TX at 5k both are solid proven fair coins that actually do something.

Well, I even had some hopes for this coin  Sad

Ok, TransferCoin (TX) is a pretty solid coin, but what is WBB?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:40:34 PM

Obvious fucking scam,

Well, I even had some hopes for this coin  Sad

Ok, TransferCoin (TX) is a pretty solid coin, but what is WBB?

WBB is the coin of 2016.

A solid scrypt miner coin only 2.6 mil just halved, already has the most secure chat app available, Auction site, marketplace. and yet sits around 6k atm.... Also main Alt tied to 1ex.trade. Will pump to 150k this year

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:27:24 AM

Hi,

We've dropped BNT from the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:35:35 AM

hi all ...

i have dropped the full nodes from granite ...

i have received no support from the dev - and he didnt even acknowledge the service ( even with a tanx ) that i was providing by sharing the full nodes with granite ( grn ) - let alone send any donation coins to them - to keep the blockchain supported ...

granite will not carry any bnt coins either in its ecosystem ... selling all we have currently ...

its a pity - especially when you get big respected players like ocminer and crackfoo coming into the game - and they fall by the wayside as less than a priority to the dev also ...

like i said - real pity ...

#crysx

pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:58:02 PM

someone bought that 70sat order  Roll Eyes

life is amazing
coinprince

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:27:03 PM

7130000 BNT coins buy. Surprising for this dead coin.
Pavel1995

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:03:03 PM

Shit dev could just buy his own coins, otherwise we'd see huge pump
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:51:01 AM

Been away for a while. I guess this thing is dead in the water, eh? Ah well, it was a good idea. Pretty groundbreaking indeed.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:07:14 PM

I don't even understand how people can be stupid enough to actually involve themselves in something that can be nothing but a fucking scam....

BantamSystems (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:22:18 PM

Fourth loan repayment sent:
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/8987c7ebf7d00e87b2b5e880b2fa2c4d2095aed63f262d907ea6b56e1e38f3d3

Debt settled! please Confirm and release mine Collateral.

thank you for the service!
-t

Recieved Wink

Collateral released: ca7097aa37229d87bc41f54ae1c4e2b0917c88c371ee23337492040cc0b9359f

Quick update,

We're currently developing an automated version of our service, so that we can establish and build credit history on borrowers and issue instant loans based on our collateral + good credit history formula.

The results of our first round of loans are as follows, two out of five borrowers made their repayments on schedule. Based on there being limited infrastructure to penalize these individuals we have decided that, to ensure the success of the project, it is imperative that we build automated infrastructure to govern our entire loan issuance and recovery activity.

There will be an online portal, with a public credit rating database and the ability for one click loan approvals based on our metrics mentioned above. All of this will provide a solid foundation for Bantam to stand on and progress into the future.

So keep an eye on the thread guys, as this is where all the updates will be posted

We are still hard at work producing a more polished application of our concept, to everyone that is supporting us; steady progress is being made toward deliverance of a much more mathematically sound end product

Updates to come

The Bantam Team

https://i.imgur.com/a9vIz8V.png
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:28:15 PM

https://blockchain.info/de/tx/8987c7ebf7d00e87b2b5e880b2fa2c4d2095aed63f262d907ea6b56e1e38f3d3

-t

Recieved Wink

Collateral released: ca7097aa37229d87bc41f54ae1c4e2b0917c88c371ee23337492040cc0b9359f

Quick update,

We're currently developing an automated version of our service, so that we can establish and build credit history on borrowers and issue instant loans based on our collateral + good credit history formula.

The results of our first round of loans are as follows, two out of five borrowers made their repayments on schedule. Based on there being limited infrastructure to penalize these individuals we have decided that, to ensure the success of the project, it is imperative that we build automated infrastructure to govern our entire loan issuance and recovery activity.

There will be an online portal, with a public credit rating database and the ability for one click loan approvals based on our metrics mentioned above. All of this will provide a solid foundation for Bantam to stand on and progress into the future.

So keep an eye on the thread guys, as this is where all the updates will be posted

We are still hard at work producing a more polished application of our concept, to everyone that is supporting us; steady progress is being made toward deliverance of a much more mathematically sound end product

Updates to come

The Bantam Team

oh you are ALIVE  Cheesy i just had an idea just now for Bantam...

Why don't you make Bantam Smart Contract on top of Ethereum or Lisk, think about it it could actually work out better!? correct me if i am wrong, AND look at my signature (SEC) also one big possibility for Bantam Wink

good luck.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:33:51 PM

-t

Recieved Wink

Quick update,

Updates to come

The Bantam Team

oh you are ALIVE  Cheesy i just had an idea just now for Bantam...

Why don't you make Bantam Smart Contract on top of Ethereum or Lisk, think about it it could actually work out better!? correct me if i am wrong, AND look at my signature (SEC) also one big possibility for Bantam Wink

good luck.

I've got another idea:
Why don't you just stop this totally and absolute false shitty crappy coin? Grin

Dusterious

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:57:21 PM

-t

Recieved Wink

Quick update,

Updates to come

The Bantam Team

Sounds promosing. Like to meet all members of the team  Cool

Just bought myself 200k to show I am serious (ref. Bittrex). PM me for futher assistence if needed.
sakinaka

Activity: 325

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:07:22 PM

So it seems that this crypto-currency (if it is one) is not so dead as I originally thought. I'll keep my eyes on this to see if something great comes from it.

S h o p e o   

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread      Whitepaper      Bounties

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
AUGUST
10 - 17th
]
Dusterious

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:38:20 AM

Updates to come

The Bantam Team

Wonder when update will come. Is there a roadmap of some kind?
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:16:48 PM

So it seems that this crypto-currency (if it is one) is not so dead as I originally thought. I'll keep my eyes on this to see if something great comes from it.

I think it's still feasible. It's a great concept - gotta give it that. I think more systems like this will be implemented in the future.
ZomaX

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:49:22 PM

I think this is a really interesting plan. There definitely needs to be a system in place for Bitcoin loans. Interesting. Do  you have any future plans to allow third-party lending through your system? Like user to user, with the same collateral system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: