Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:26:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: too much delay to process bitcoin  (Read 684 times)
Not Happy (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:14:19 PM

this transaction is supposed to be processed to my exchanger wallet but till this moment not yet processed

TX : https://blockchain.info/tx/41c1f06ef2f5ba2364f49d5d6b9c47ec87cd96a04f58f13fc0602e3a354ae0cd

what can i possibly do to fasten the process ?

i need money very urgent because tomorrow is holiday.

pls i need help
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 03:15:57 PM

That transaction already has 100+ confirmations, so this is a service problem. What exchange are you using? The only thing you can do is contact their support.

cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:18:55 PM

As knightdk says, this has > 134 confirmations now so you should speak with the "exchanger" and see what the problem is.  If you say who it is, someone may be able to help you find out who to contact there.  Barring that, just go to their web site and talk to customer service.

Not Happy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:26:11 PM

That transaction already has 100+ confirmations, so this is a service problem. What exchange are you using? The only thing you can do is contact their support.

i must admit , am amazed at the fast responds.. so much thanks guys.   

i am using http://jostpay.com/  and their wallet address is https://blockchain.info/address/1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy
exchanger have not receive coins yet. am very worried.   i spoke with exchanger and he said problem not from his end that funds have not been transferred to their wallet.
cr1776
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:41:52 PM

i must admit , am amazed at the fast responds.. so much thanks guys.   

i am using http://jostpay.com/  and their wallet address is https://blockchain.info/address/1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy
exchanger have not receive coins yet. am very worried.   i spoke with exchanger and he said problem not from his end that funds have not been transferred to their wallet.

The transaction you listed above doesn't show it transferring to the address shown in the 2nd message: 1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy

It shows two transfers:
16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps   2.30012215 BTC
1Ai28ooSaavi9Ger9RBHK1TQ84Bys4edhM   0.0022129 BTC

If you intended to send it to "1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy" you didn't send it there in that transaction.

Are you sure the transaction number in the first message was correct? 

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Merit: 4669

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:43:31 PM

- snip -
- snip -

That's not the address that was sent to with the transaction that you posted.

This transaction sends 2.30012215 BTC to bitcoin address 16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps

Are you sure this is the transaction that you used to send to the exchanger?  If so, then you either used the wrong address, or the address (1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy) that you listed above isn't the exchanger's address.

Not Happy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:08:56 PM

- snip -
- snip -

That's not the address that was sent to with the transaction that you posted.

This transaction sends 2.30012215 BTC to bitcoin address 16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps

Are you sure this is the transaction that you used to send to the exchanger?  If so, then you either used the wrong address, or the address (1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy) that you listed above isn't the exchanger's address.

let me clear this.

this address: 16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps is a generated address from jostpay website.
this address is suppose to transfer money recieved to exchanger wallet address: 1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy but has not transfer money to exchanger and has taken longer than expetced time

normally, when i place order to fund my jostpay acc, a bitcoin address is generated for me to send btc to, after done that, the generated acc transfer the funds to exchanger wallet and my jostpay acc is credited after few confirmations. 

so in this case the generated address has taken longer than due time to transfer funds to exchanger.

am so happy you are looking into my case, thanks so much..

hope to get this resolved.
cr1776
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:26:51 PM

let me clear this.

this address: 16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps is a generated address from jostpay website.
this address is suppose to transfer money recieved to exchanger wallet address: 1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy but has not transfer money to exchanger and has taken longer than expetced time

normally, when i place order to fund my jostpay acc, a bitcoin address is generated for me to send btc to, after done that, the generated acc transfer the funds to exchanger wallet and my jostpay acc is credited after few confirmations. 

so in this case the generated address has taken longer than due time to transfer funds to exchanger.

You will need to contact whomever controls the "16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps" and "1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy" addresses that is "suppose[d] to transfer money received to the exchanger wallet address" then. 

Is that a function of jostpay or someone else? 

In either case if I understand your description this is something you'd have to speak with jostpay about why the address that you sent to - 16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps - hasn't been credited to your account.

Not Happy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:51:01 PM

let me clear this.

You will need to contact whomever controls the "16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps" and "1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy" addresses that is "suppose[d] to transfer money received to the exchanger wallet address" then. 

Is that a function of jostpay or someone else? 

In either case if I understand your description this is something you'd have to speak with jostpay about why the address that you sent to - 16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps - hasn't been credited to your account.

i believe that is a function of blockchain.info , the address 16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps is not controlled by exchanger but blockchain.info. i already spoke with exchanger and he said he has nothing to do unless the generated address (controled by blockchain.info ) release funds to his acc 1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy  before my jostpay acc will be credited.  Embarrassed
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Merit: 4669

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:12:15 PM

i believe that is a function of blockchain.info , the address 16ogRBbGhtR5tduKM1vEmXipurz9aXG3ps is not controlled by exchanger but blockchain.info. i already spoke with exchanger and he said he has nothing to do unless the generated address (controled by blockchain.info ) release funds to his acc 1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy  before my jostpay acc will be credited.  Embarrassed

It's not entirely clear what you did, or what you were trying to do.

Normally, if you wanted to send bitcoins to 1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy, you would just create a transaction that sends to that address.  There would be no address in the middle.

It sounds like maybe you were using blockchain.info's "Shared Send" or "Shared Coin" feature?

If so, then you can try using the "Recover Intermediate Addresses" at blockchain.info to recover the funds and try sending them again.

If the Recovery doesn't get you your bitcoins back, then you'll need to contact blockchain.info and see if they can help you.
Not Happy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:29:55 PM

It's not entirely clear what you did, or what you were trying to do.

Normally, if you wanted to send bitcoins to 1JbzJgjJVTeRdbbNKJqSojSX2ZbXsCpcxy, you would just create a transaction that sends to that address.  There would be no address in the middle.

It sounds like maybe you were using blockchain.info's "Shared Send" or "Shared Coin" feature?

If so, then you can try using the "Recover Intermediate Addresses" at blockchain.info to recover the funds and try sending them again.

If the Recovery doesn't get you your bitcoins back, then you'll need to contact blockchain.info and see if they can help you.

this is a popular function used by many bitcoin payment gateway in which a customer placed orders and a wallet is generated for customer to send btc to and in return generated wallet transfers funds received to seller acc ( which in this case is my exchanger ).

now i will wait more 12 hours if funds not sent to exchanger, i will write blockchain.info  this is the 3rd time i am experiencing this but not this long.
DevSoft

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:37:15 PM

I am having the same issue with the BlockChain API right now. The generated wallets are not forwarding payments for a day now. Only thing I can think off is just waiting for the transaction to be done.
Not Happy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:30:25 PM

I am having the same issue with the BlockChain API right now. The generated wallets are not forwarding payments for a day now. Only thing I can think off is just waiting for the transaction to be done.

exact same problem with me..

i think its working now just checked and saw btc has been transferred to exchanger now..waiting for more confirmation for credit.

thanks so much guys..
DevSoft

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:32:39 PM

exact same problem with me..

something needs to be done.

My payments forwarded few hours ago, its now working again for me. But I agree, this is pretty annoying.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:34:20 PM

this is a popular function used by many bitcoin payment gateway in which a customer placed orders and a wallet is generated for customer to send btc to and in return generated wallet transfers funds received to seller acc ( which in this case is my exchanger ).

now i will wait more 12 hours if funds not sent to exchanger, i will write blockchain.info  this is the 3rd time i am experiencing this but not this long.

blockchain.info does not control the bitcoin network, it just allows to see transactions going on, gives some cool statistics, and offers wallet services.

the blockchain is controlled by the network with everyone pitching in offering nodes for transactions to pass through.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:47:08 AM

I have also experienced same with me it take more than 1hour to confirm with 10000 satoshi as fee. We are seeing some lag in block and api in blockchain.info.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: