December 23, 2015, 03:22:46 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2020, 06:09:02 PM by melekjlassi

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:31:20 PM

I am interested in this.
Is this a verified paypal account? Does this account have the 21-day hold limit?
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:57:04 PM

Illegal trades are not allowed on this forum.
Beware buyers!
Purchasing hacked PayPal accounts can land you in legal trouble.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Revelation Machine

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:10:23 PM

Beware buyers!
Do you have any proof that the paypal account melekjlassi is selling is a hacked paypal account?
Stoloweld

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Don't waste my time asking for my SKYPE

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

Beware buyers!
Why do you assume they are illegal? from what I read he is selling fresh paypal which means he makes them for you when you order and gives you the details, its basically a Stealth Account and that is not illegal, just that paypal doesn't allow it.

If your paypals nolonger have the 21 days i can get 1

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:40:11 PM

Beware buyers!
Why do you assume they are illegal? from what I read he is selling fresh paypal which means he makes them for you when you order and gives you the details, its basically a Stealth Account and that is not illegal, just that paypal doesn't allow it.

Well, accounts like that can be used for illegal pourposes mate.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Stoloweld

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:04:57 PM

Beware buyers!

Any account can be used for fraudulent activities, the problem is the buyer not the seller, There are people like us who are not in the UK/US and most ebay GC you get need a US/UK paypal and this helps us get affordable gift cards and products. There are a lot of people who are legit out there who need assistance and people like OP are helping us out.

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts
Revelation Machine

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:08:04 PM

Beware buyers!

Any account can be used for fraudulent activities, the problem is the buyer not the seller, There are people like us who are not in the UK/US and most ebay GC you get need a US/UK paypal and this helps us get affordable gift cards and products. There are a lot of people who are legit out there who need assistance and people like OP are helping us out.
Your right there are many people that need UK/US paypal accounts. Everyone doesn't use these account for Illegal trades there are many legit people too.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:09:11 PM

Selling UK freh PAYPAL
PM me : melekjlassi2019@gmail.com
do i need an ip to use this account
bitcoingrw

Activity: 174

Being Human

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:02:25 PM

samkush yes
does it have money?
Stoloweld

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:15:41 PM

How much is on some of these accounts, where does the money come from?

chanlance

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:17:44 PM

How much is on some of these accounts, where does the money come from?
his on the chopping board  Grin Grin give us the answers
Stoloweld

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:28:58 PM

well i can't tell you thats a secret lol Smiley
Yeah now I can see that @orryde might have been right, OP might be selling hacked accounts and they are not newly created accounts, so any buyer beware, if these accounts were new it might be a different story.

Buy at your own risk, no one sells legal accounts with funds in them. only hacked accounts come with funds.

ollierexx

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:49:16 AM

Seems legit lol.
Would stay away from this shit
Stoloweld

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:11:44 AM

Yeah i was going to buy n account but now I see I might just be signing my going away ticket, I am going to stay away from this

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: