Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: beginners be very carefull  (Read 9243 times)
Copenman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:32:51 AM

I don't see anywhere in the conversation where Genesis/Helmut is lying or being deceptive. The worst thing he did was suggest using the Coinwarz calculator, which will give absurdly optimistic results.

Sorry davide72, you need to show me why investing in a money-loser was a good idea before I can consider taking your side.

Are you serious?  Let me guess you own a cloud mining company?  The fact that they knowingly sell a product that has no way in any capacity to deliver a viable product to the purchaser, and knowing full well, that when ROI is discussed with the salesperson, they do nothing to dissuade the customers belief they will be profitable, is point in fact, deceptive, unethical, and criminal in every single way you look at it. 

Your attitude is one of the major reasons btc and crypto-currency has the image of being nothing but a scam.  Why don't you go take some kids candy then tell them it's their own fault for not being able to stop you from doing so.  I guess you forgot at some point in your life you didn't know everything and relied on people to be honest and not take advantage of you.  This exact attitude is why scammers exist.  Maybe next you can go on some child abuse support forums and tell them how it was their fault also, how those people who did that to them didn't do anything wrong because they let those people, the ones they trusted, do the things they did.  Maybe you could become a police officer they're about as effective.  Get of your pillar, all you're doing is making the problem worse by making comments supporting the actions of a scam.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3276

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:06:27 PM

I don't see anywhere in the conversation where Genesis/Helmut is lying or being deceptive. The worst thing he did was suggest using the Coinwarz calculator, which will give absurdly optimistic results.

Sorry davide72, you need to show me why investing in a money-loser was a good idea before I can consider taking your side.

Are you serious?  Let me guess you own a cloud mining company?  The fact that they knowingly sell a product that has no way in any capacity to deliver a viable product to the purchaser, and knowing full well, that when ROI is discussed with the salesperson, they do nothing to dissuade the customers belief they will be profitable, is point in fact, deceptive, unethical, and criminal in every single way you look at it. 

Your attitude is one of the major reasons btc and crypto-currency has the image of being nothing but a scam.  Why don't you go take some kids candy then tell them it's their own fault for not being able to stop you from doing so.  I guess you forgot at some point in your life you didn't know everything and relied on people to be honest and not take advantage of you.  This exact attitude is why scammers exist.  Maybe next you can go on some child abuse support forums and tell them how it was their fault also, how those people who did that to them didn't do anything wrong because they let those people, the ones they trusted, do the things they did.  Maybe you could become a police officer they're about as effective.  Get of your pillar, all you're doing is making the problem worse by making comments supporting the actions of a scam.

I feel that it is your responsibility to determine if their product is profitable before buying it, not theirs. It is up to you to make the decision, not them. I don't condone fraud. This is not fraud. They give you all the information you need to make a good decision.

As for my attitude being the reason for the existence of scammers, you have it exactly backwards. If more people had my attitude, there would be fewer people to scam.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Copenman

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:13:51 PM

I feel that it is your responsibility to determine if their product is profitable before buying it, not theirs. It is up to you to make the decision, not them. I don't condone fraud. This is not fraud. They give you all the information you need to make a good decision.

As for my attitude being the reason for the existence of scammers, you have it exactly backwards. If more people had my attitude, there would be fewer people to scam.

If they had given all the information needed to make a good decision, then they would have directed, informed, or provided him of the existence of the calculator or other means of estimating his ROI, before hand.  Like I said before at some point in your life you, just like everyone else, had to rely on someone not taking advantage of you.  Just because someone can take advantage, does not make it right.  If more people had your attitude open source would not exist.  The free flow of information would be blocked and censored, creativity would ebb.  History has shown that greed can stagnant social, creative, industrial, and technological advancement.  If you constantly have to worry about being scammed, by every single person you meet, people begin to not engage actively.  Why go through the hassle when it's most likely we will get scammed?  Due diligence does not always prove effective, as many we thought were trustworthy, end up not being trustworthy.  Even on this forum there are cases of senior high level members who have scammed others. 

The problem is yours, and many others in society, belief that this is acceptable and just a fact of life.  It's that thinking that leads us down the path of acceptance, making us more and more obliging to improper behavior and situations.  Corporations and governments rely on such behavior, breaking our own laws we create, using that to press us as you would sheep.  Causing us to accept what is is wrong, making us believe we must conform to the change, passively we believe it's not worth the fight to make a change, what difference does it make, It doesn't effect me.

So yes, your attitude is in fact the exact reason this exists.  And selling someone a pumpkin knowing full well they believe its a carriage, doesn't make me a princess, nor them legit. Cheesy
LiberOptions

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:01:49 PM

Thank you for sahring you ruff experience. I'll be sure to avoid the site and keep watch for other sort of scams
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:56:12 PM

The only cloud mining service that I;ve had a profit from was, hashprofit, none else.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 04:59:47 PM

The only cloud mining service that I;ve had a profit from was, hashprofit, none else.

the only because you have not tried my uncommon U2cloudmining system.
if you invest for free you are sure to have profit.

Brian Dean

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:20:45 PM

Thanks for mentioning this. I was thinking of buying some cloud mining contracts tomorrow after getting hold of some Bitcoins but this seems a pretty loss buddy Undecided

-Dean
mudiko

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:50:29 PM

the only because you have not tried my uncommon U2cloudmining system.
if you invest for free you are sure to have profit.
The layout of the site seems like a site which is created without seriousness
cloudnthings

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:00:04 PM

I'll eat my hat if anyone can show me the maths that makes cloud mining profitable/worthwhile. When I did the maths, it just never worked out.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:37:41 PM

I'll eat my hat if anyone can show me the maths that makes cloud mining profitable/worthwhile. When I did the maths, it just never worked out.
i think cloud mining is risky i mean we dont actually know that they are trully have rigs or do mining, but mining would be profitable if you have a big capital and lot of rigs and cheap electricity of course, just saying
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:10:15 AM

There are no maths because mining is based on luck...
you can only "see" after if you have earnt or not...and how much.

if you are curious then invest in my U2cloudmining system (for free) and you will get the answer.

It is horrible...(lol) to say it...but it is possible to make profit with anything you want...even with one unprofitable U2 miner.

Invest in a newspaper talking about profit...you can make profit.
Invest in a newspaper talking about lost...you can make profit.

it is why my system makes profit...and sorry for all my detractors..;it is so...it is the truth...I tell you the truth...
and my detractors saying that I'm a scammer and a ponzi sheme runner are liars...

it is why...dear beginners...be very careful...yes
Not only about scammers but as well about all the liars who tell you that this one or that one is a scammer.

Sometimes they only say it because they want just make a post to get sign campaign cash (lol)

peterspijzer

Activity: 499
Merit: 304

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:02:00 PM

Q Question:

When mont.Gov is hacked of another company, especially blockchain.info, and they steel all the bitcoins,
is that a big problem for the clients? In other words: the client lost his bitcoins now?

greetz, peter
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:03:02 PM

Q Question:

When mont.Gov is hacked of another company, especially blockchain.info, and they steel all the bitcoins,
is that a big problem for the clients? In other words: the client lost his bitcoins now?

greetz, peter

Who is mont.gov?  I've never heard of them.

This question seems a little silly, but I'll give an honest (and equally silly) answer:

If someone's bitcoins are stolen, then they have lost their bitcoins.  If they keep their wallet secure and their bitcoins are not stolen, then they will not have lost their bitcoins.
peterspijzer

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:23:19 PM

because blockchain.info is a web-based wallet?

when someone hacks blockchain.info, and steel all the bitcoins, them I have no bitcoins anymore?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:28:34 PM

because blockchain.info is a web-based wallet?

Blockchain.info is a hybrid wallet.  They do not store your bitcoins and they normally do not have access to your unencrypted private keys.

when someone hacks blockchain.info, and steel all the bitcoins, them I have no bitcoins anymore?

That depends on how well you secure your bitcoins.

Your private keys are encrypted in your blockchain.info client software (your browser or your smartphone app).  If you have chosen a weak password then a hacker might be able to decrypt your private keys and steal your bitcoins. If you use compromised software to access your wallet, then a hacker might be able to trick you into sending your bitcoins to them or trick you into revealing your private keys.

If you keep your private keys secure, then the only thing a hacker will get from blockchain.info is your encrypted private keys.

peterspijzer

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:30:52 PM

fair enough, thanx for the answer

I installed multibut, just an hour ago, and i made some bitcoins over from my hot blockchain.info online wallet TO my multibit hot desktop application

and I see no transactions, is that because the transactions are not yet confirmed?
or is it because this recent Multibit application must load a big amount of data first, before that it can operate?

I hear and good night
(here in The Netherlands the time is 23.30 uur
smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:11:34 AM

so you paid 65 for a year, but what you can get in return is just less than 30???
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:08:45 AM

so you paid 65 for a year, but what you can get in return is just less than 30???

Beginners just learn and then try to earn still that don't involve in any transactions
Some time you may not get the right one for transaction and end with loss
Learn try to gain with signature campaigns and then involve in trade to earn high.
Documan

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:09:17 PM

Thanks for mentioning this. I was thinking of buying some cloud mining contracts tomorrow after getting hold of some Bitcoins but this seems a pretty loss buddy Undecided

-Dean

The difficulty is rising too fast, it is difficult to profit from mining. The Ponzi scheme mining pool will win.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:43:55 PM

-Dean

The difficulty is rising too fast, it is difficult to profit from mining. The Ponzi scheme mining pool will win.
The recent crisis has led to such a situation in which the base of the technology mainly miners has received most of the effects developed in the drastic fall of the bitcoin value

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████