Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining Website is decreasing cost of hash power - Why?  (Read 1907 times)
AOL (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:20:17 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 06:05:53 PM by AOL

10/07/2016 Update: https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_/status/752167168289021952

Bitcoin mining rate slashed : 10-90Ths @ 0.0001 BTC/Ghs, 1-9Ths @ 0.0002 BTC/Ghs, 100-900Ghs @ 0.0003 BTC/Ghs & 10-90Ghs @ 0.0004 BTC/Ghs.

Now, 10 Ths is available @ 1 BTC !!!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

21/02/2016 Update: https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_/status/701381994438115328

Rate slashed. New rate: 10-90 Ths @ 0.0007 BTC/Ghs, 1-9 Ths @ 0.0008 BTC/Ghs, 100-900 Ghs @ 0.0009 BTC/Ghs & 10-90 Ghs @ 0.001 BTC/Ghs.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Source: https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_/status/679619188223307776

Hash power cost on www.CloudMining.website  will increase from January 1, 2016.

While everyone is trying to offer hash power at a cheaper rate, why are they increasing the price?

LoveUJack

Activity: 83
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:27:55 PM

New players may lower their existing price to attract more customer. But, AFAIK, www.CloudMining.website is paying for over a year now and they are already the cheapest hash power provider for large purchase. They already have their established customer base. Hence, it does not matter to them, even if they increase price.
AOL (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:55:48 PM

New players may lower their existing price to attract more customer. But, AFAIK, www.CloudMining.website is paying for over a year now and they are already the cheapest hash power provider for large purchase. They already have their established customer base. Hence, it does not matter to them, even if they increase price.
Are they still the cheapest hash power provider?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:00:53 PM

Don't know why you bumped thread.  Cheapest or not they are not the best.  If your going cloud mining go with hashnest.

It is a true legit service.  Read threads about the mentioned provider, then read about hashnest.  Anyone who does this goes to hashnest.
AOL (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:57:44 PM

Don't know why you bumped thread.  Cheapest or not they are not the best.  If your going cloud mining go with hashnest.

It is a true legit service.  Read threads about the mentioned provider, then read about hashnest.  Anyone who does this goes to hashnest.
Thank you for your suggestion. In fact, I'm already with Hashnest. But, it seems like, with rising difficulty and their support & maintenance cost, I'll never make ROI with them. Hence, I'm looking for cheaper alternatives with proven payment history.
LoveUJack

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:13:54 PM

For purchases worth 10 Ths and above, they still seem to be the cheapest provider. But, from an investor's point of view, what matters most is how much they yield with a certain hash power. Hence, I invest in various cloud mining websites in small amount, take a note of their return for a given hash power, say 10 Ghs and then invest more for better ROI provider.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:03:51 AM

The more accurate question would be are these guys still paying in 2016?

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:38:40 AM

hash power has the "implicit" status to be more convenient due the high offer.
I start when 1 gigahash worth more than 20 $ .... nowadays is around 10 cent $ so far...

you have to see in the long period maybe actually is only an adjustment of btc itself
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:35:55 PM

Expect the prices to increase more right after the halving. With that case I don't think cloud mining will be profitable anymore unless you have purchased power already before the price increases.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:19:09 PM

Because they are a scam site that is running out of coins so they need to reduce the amount that they need to pay out.
AOL (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:02:17 PM

The more accurate question would be are these guys still paying in 2016?
Well... Yes. Here is today's payment...

https://blockchain.info/tx/52965829638f1ac69b16670731800967593505e9d35f73fff84d3fc6acd45788
lastlove9091

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:13:57 PM

Actually, your hash DONT MAKE PROFIT for them! so increase PRICE to TAKE PROFIT and GO PONZI! Only thats. Another reason, if their business is reals. BTC priced improve, Block hard improve? Why not HASH dont move?
LoveUJack

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:42:18 AM

Actually, your hash DONT MAKE PROFIT for them! so increase PRICE to TAKE PROFIT and GO PONZI! Only thats. Another reason, if their business is reals. BTC priced improve, Block hard improve? Why not HASH dont move?
I dont get your point. How come BTC price improvement raise the cost of hash power? I think, difficulty increase has more to do with hash power cost increase.
AOL (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:08:54 PM

Expect the prices to increase more right after the halving. With that case I don't think cloud mining will be profitable anymore unless you have purchased power already before the price increases.
In an interesting turn of event, they have now slashed price...

OP updated.
LoveUJack

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:11:17 PM

OP updated.
I think, they had to. Because, with rising difficulty, mining was becoming unprofitable with previous rate for small buyers. Moreover, with rising bitcoin price, their support cost should have been lowered. Good move overall...
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:21:16 PM

OP updated.
I think, they had to. Because, with rising difficulty, mining was becoming unprofitable with previous rate for small buyers. Moreover, with rising bitcoin price, their support cost should have been lowered. Good move overall...

That's complete nonsense, even worse it's complete nonsense based on the completely unproved premise that these people have ever mined one satoshi's worth of bitcoin.
The only "difficulty" CMS encounter is finding mugs to give them money, that's why the lower 'price'.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:52:56 AM

in fact, they have no legitimate operator shown in the site, the contact info is not even visible, and there are no provable identity if they failed to pay. this site has no real miners proven using the mine, so it is explicitly ponzi.

this will probably be the final sale before they collapse, thus this is a trap. moreover, their sale in open-ended.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
AOL (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:37:22 PM

in fact, they have no legitimate operator shown in the site, the contact info is not even visible, and there are no provable identity if they failed to pay. this site has no real miners proven using the mine, so it is explicitly ponzi.

this will probably be the final sale before they collapse, thus this is a trap. moreover, their sale in open-ended.
What does it mean by open-ended sale ?
HardBoy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:51:38 PM

There seems to have another price slash. Now they are selling 10 Ths @ 1 BTC!

https://twitter.com/cloud_mining_/status/752167168289021952

Bitcoin mining rate slashed : 10-90Ths @ 0.0001 BTC/Ghs, 1-9Ths @ 0.0002 BTC/Ghs, 100-900Ghs @ 0.0003 BTC/Ghs & 10-90Ghs @ 0.0004 BTC/Ghs.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:02:09 PM

are people still investing in cloudmining :O
when will you learn? how many more of thse scammers have to take your money and run before you stop giving away your bitcoins for free to these scammers?!

Buying the dip...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: