Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: URIP - Get any course paid or free [VOUCHED]  (Read 1341 times)
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:58:34 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 01:40:55 PM by ZonedOutSpace

Download any udemy course in HD with a simple to use tool!
Tested on windows 7-10 and fedora 23 using wine
Rips all videos in HD
Currently the tool only rips video files but it is planned to add course files and quizzes in the next release.
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/EEBez
Autobuy here: https://payco.re/p/2220/dA4rw80oYP
PM for escrow
Only 0.03BTC

NO RESELLING OR SHARING.
REFUNDS NOT ACCEPTED.

/// Vouches \\\

Finally got back to a computer and the chance to try out the new version.

The new copy I was sent included an instructions.txt file which made getting started much quicker and easier than the guessing game I toyed with yesterday.

Ripping of the course was initially problematic and reported "failure to download XXX" with XXX being each section but it was due to my pasting of the incorrect link and it worked fine when I tried again.

The only issues I encountered with this release were user error otherwise it ripped the course without issue.
jamiekong112

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:47:31 AM

I suggest you check out his old thread to get an idea of the quality of this piece of shit program Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1287551
coldice

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:51:09 AM

I would like to test a vouch copy of this.

Back to talk
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:51:18 AM

I suggest you check out his old thread to get an idea of the quality of this piece of shit program Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1287551

Maybe you should stop hiding behind a new account?
Program works fine lol
Exploit was in my developer using MySQL to store information which has been fixed.
Also two vouch copies sent out waiting for reviews.
So bye bye Cheesy
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:52:45 AM

I would like to test a vouch copy of this.

I have one pending vouch, if they don't accept I'll PM you.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:24:13 AM

Downloading the vouch copy on Windows 8 right now, will post back in a few minutes.

{ BitSpill }
rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:48:38 AM

Wow you are back!! Good!! Your competitor just backed out!! (ollirex) Not sure why but he did!! 
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:05:21 AM

After waiting for my VM to finish installing updates and actually launch (which felt like forever) I ran URIP.

The application has a nice dark theme to it however if you try to resize the window the buttons will not move in relation, only a minor inconvenience.

The procedure for use seems to be:
1) Click refresh user list button
2) In the dropdown on the left choose a user
3) Paste course link
4) Click Start Ripping
5) Wait.

The copy I received and tried using on Windows 8 did not successfully rip the course I tried, it encountered an error after clicking "Start Ripping", I have sent ZonedOutSpace the error and will try again after he responds.

Despite the failure to rip the course I did not see any malicious activity with regards to coin theft or general malware/virus mischief, so it appears clean in that regard.

{ BitSpill }
jamiekong112

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:40:24 AM

After waiting for my VM to finish installing updates and actually launch (which felt like forever) I ran URIP.

The application has a nice dark theme to it however if you try to resize the window the buttons will not move in relation, only a minor inconvenience.

3) Paste course link
4) Click Start Ripping
5) Wait.

The copy I received and tried using on Windows 8 did not successfully rip the course I tried, it encountered an error after clicking "Start Ripping", I have sent ZonedOutSpace the error and will try again after he responds.

Despite the failure to rip the course I did not see any malicious activity with regards to coin theft or general malware/virus mischief, so it appears clean in that regard.

What a surprise, shit program is shit?

who would have guessed :>

I love how he just gave up on the licence system because he clearly has no idea how to code
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:06:28 PM

3) Paste course link
4) Click Start Ripping
5) Wait.

Pm sent with fix
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:08:12 PM

3) Paste course link
4) Click Start Ripping
5) Wait.

I love how he just gave up on the licence system because he clearly has no idea how to code

Man you are annoying lol
As I've said before I didn't code this, license system will be added back in the next release
jamiekong112

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:39:24 PM

3) Paste course link
4) Click Start Ripping
5) Wait.

Man you are annoying lol
As I've said before I didn't code this, license system will be added back in the next release

You wanna hear a joke?
The wev developer tag under your name  Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll EyesShocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:41:00 PM

3) Paste course link
4) Click Start Ripping
5) Wait.

Man you are annoying lol

You wanna hear a joke?
The wev developer tag under your name  Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll EyesShocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes

You really need something better to do lmao
But you should know the differences between a web developer and someone who codes desktop applications
jamiekong112

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:54:25 PM

3) Paste course link
4) Click Start Ripping
5) Wait.

Man you are annoying lol

You wanna hear a joke?
The wev developer tag under your name  Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll EyesShocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes

You really need something better to do lmao
But you should know the differences between a web developer and someone who codes desktop applications

Not sure, but what i am sure is that you can't do either for shit lol
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:39:33 AM

The new copy I was sent included an instructions.txt file which made getting started much quicker and easier than the guessing game I toyed with yesterday.

Ripping of the course was initially problematic and reported "failure to download XXX" with XXX being each section but it was due to my pasting of the incorrect link and it worked fine when I tried again.

The only issues I encountered with this release were user error otherwise it ripped the course without issue.

{ BitSpill }
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:00:03 PM

Glad everything worked for you.
tncmdd

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:44:06 PM

What's different between this and the other software that was on this forum several weeks ago ?
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:52:29 PM

What's different between this and the other software that was on this forum several weeks ago ?

The current version can only rip the videos but it is planned to include course files and quizzes in a future release which will be a complete rewrite of the current application.
Also URIP is the only tool udemy ripper currently forsale on the forum.
tncmdd

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:59:14 PM

So you re the coder of the previous app that is on sale in the forum ; and this is another product of yours that has been rewritten?
ZonedOutSpace (OP)

From Russia with love

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:39:15 PM

So you re the coder of the previous app that is on sale in the forum ; and this is another product of yours that has been rewritten?

No
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: