Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will January 2016 bring?  (Read 5525 times)
Pwerd

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:04:05 PM

I just hope the price of bitcoin will go up and beyond anything we have ever seen.
Touching 800 dollars would be my dream.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:23:38 PM

I just hope the price of bitcoin will go up and beyond anything we have ever seen.
Touching 800 dollars would be my dream.

There is enough time to go to 800 dollar.
Having 1 big bonus (the block halving), your dream may come true.
However i prepare for a price of 700 dollar
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:39:19 PM

I really hope to see some company like ebay accepting bitcoin.
It would give bitcoin so much power.

With power I mean it will attract people about bitcoin seeing it's a real payment option.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:28:04 PM

With power I mean it will attract people about bitcoin seeing it's a real payment option.

This would be very very beneficial for bitcoin's prosperity. I do expect this to happen but not this year.
If the price stablizes this year and we see some little developers, merchants probably find bitcoin themself.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:15:12 PM

For me getting the price to 500 dollar would be terrific.
If the new low is 500 dollars we have finally achieved an acceptable price.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:45:03 PM

it won't happen, but you can wait for open bazar which will be even better, and decentralized than ebay

i'm sure that if open bazar will be done corretly, amazon and ebay will be obsolete
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:46:15 PM

quite confused predictable prices so stable long enough, but I hope it can reach $500 or more Smiley
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:04:04 PM

quite confused predictable prices so stable long enough, but I hope it can reach $500 or more Smiley

Just wait a few more weeks, the price will rise after the consolidation. The longer the consolidation, the higher the price.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:12:45 PM

What do you say now???

I told you I saw the future.

This is how it's going to play out through the remainder of the year. We will briefly touch 600 and then drop down to 350. Average price will remain around 400. Make fun of my prediction and you will die a pauper.

talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:13:54 PM

The month of January has been historically unkind to bitcoiners. We've seen the ATL (All Time Low) last January (for the year 2015). We saw the ATL for the year in January 2014, so on. January has been murder on bitcoins.

The coming January is no exception. We are going to see the ATL for 2016 in a few weeks. It will be a good time to buy, so get your fiat ready.

Most accurate prediction ever made on the forum.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:03:56 PM

I hope more then what we have seen.
The price did take a beaten, while I aimed for a 10% increase.
Well we are just halfway the month, so a lot can happen.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:04:21 PM

The month of January has been historically unkind to bitcoiners. We've seen the ATL (All Time Low) last January (for the year 2015). We saw the ATL for the year in January 2014, so on. January has been murder on bitcoins.

The coming January is no exception. We are going to see the ATL for 2016 in a few weeks. It will be a good time to buy, so get your fiat ready.
you say that having all and all the history of SIX Januaries in total. That is quite little in statistical terms, you know that?
Any asset, if we speak about seasonal, needs at least 30 years of historical data to get any meaningful pattern. Otherwise the error of such a speculation is too big to make any reasonable prediction.

this space is intentionally left blank
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:19:42 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 09:52:44 PM by iram66680

The month of January has brought frustration and anger to almost everyone involved in bitcoin.
It just keeps going down and all because of the mass media. Nothing really to do with real world events. Just nerd rambling and if the mines can produce more.
Somebody mentioned in the wall observer thread it as a toy. I am starting to believe this notion as many people can just play with it with no care.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:59:14 PM

The month of January has brought frustration and anger to almost everyone involved in bitcoin.
It just keeps going down and all because of the mass media. Nothing really to do with real world events. Just nerd rambling and if the mines can produce more.
Somebody mentioned in the wall observer thread it as a toy. I am starting to believe this notion as many people can just play with it with no care.

Well Bitcoin today is a toy. Owned by the whales.

Those chinese investors are making bitcoin a child's currency, which is very very bad for us.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:06:26 PM

Those chinese investors are making bitcoin a child's currency, which is very very bad for us.
Until there is mass adoption of Bitcoin, and that seems less likely each day, the coin will be a toy for speculators. That is what happens to Bitcoin for quite a long time already and until we have a game changer, if at all, that affects heavily the adoption, we shouldn't expect anything else in regard to price action.

this space is intentionally left blank
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:29:55 PM

The Chinese government is going to make a new coin. So the Chinese investors might not be interested in bitcoin any more.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:44:34 PM

So far we got quite some action already.
Not what I expected to be honest. I hoped we would already be at 500 dollars
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:45:55 PM

My hope is we go to 600, but that dream has sailed.
Right now it's mandatory to stay positive and hope the investors who left come back again.
DrLove2048

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:49:27 AM

It does seem to be moving up and down pretty wildly lately, but I think overall it's been a pretty neutral month. Last third will be interesting

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:06:14 AM

So far we got quite some action already.
Not what I expected to be honest. I hoped we would already be at 500 dollars

As it is almost weekend, I could say that price would drop a little later...maybe we'll expect movement by monday.. hehehe...  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: