Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:20:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump is the next president  (Read 3752 times)
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:38:23 PM

Here you go:
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263962-poll-trump-presidency-would-embarrass-half-of-americans
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/09/opinions/ghitis-world-views-on-trump/

"While half of all polled would be embarrassed to have Trump as president, the majority of that sentiment comes from Democrats and independent voters.

For Republicans, 44 percent would be proud to have Trump in the White House, twice as much as GOP voters who would be embarrassed. Only 4 percent of Democrats and 20 percent of independents would be proud to having Trump be president."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:41:04 PM

But he will be out of the Presidency once Obama leaves office.   Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:19:13 AM

For Republicans, 44 percent would be proud to have Trump in the White House, twice as much as GOP voters who would be embarrassed. Only 4 percent of Democrats and 20 percent of independents would be proud to having Trump be president."

I don't know how reliable these polls are. But so far, according to the trends, Trump had significantly more support among the independent voters, when compared to the Republican voters. Now the signs are pointing to a large number of the GOP voters also backing Trump. So overall, the trends are good for Donald Trump.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:54:24 AM

Reserved to laugh at you if that actually happens

We don't need to laugh my friend, let's make America great again  Smiley

How original. Unfortunately the Donald hasn't shared any constructive idea on how he'll make America great again...racism and ignorance and a cheap brand aren't the answer. He's making our political system a circus and the decent politicians aren't even using his approach to "speaking off script" to help their campaigns. What a joke...all of them, both sides...
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:42:00 AM

We don't need to laugh my friend, let's make America great again  Smiley

How original. Unfortunately the Donald hasn't shared any constructive idea on how he'll make America great again...racism and ignorance and a cheap brand aren't the answer. He's making our political system a circus and the decent politicians aren't even using his approach to "speaking off script" to help their campaigns. What a joke...all of them, both sides...

Trump will stop homosexualism from spreading, send more warships and ground troops to fight against our enemies, cut taxes to 0,
shut down obamacare, just few examples. He is not as intelligent as Putin but better than liar Billary:
I'm a proud Trump voter  Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:26:03 PM

We don't need to laugh my friend, let's make America great again  Smiley

Trump will stop homosexualism from spreading, send more warships and ground troops to fight against our enemies, cut taxes to 0,
shut down obamacare, just few examples. He is not as intelligent as Putin but better than liar Billary:
I'm a proud Trump voter  Smiley

Oh sure. He will do all this simply by snapping his fingers, when Congress, the banking system, and half the people don't want it done, but like it as it is, and would rather have more of it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:04:35 PM

ALERT: Trump Posts Christmas Message to Supporters, Muslims Reply With TERRIFYING Declaration

Republican front-runner Donald Trump posted his Christmas message on several social media sites this week, simply stating, “Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We are, together, going to make America great again. I love you all, Donald J. Trump.”

The response he received almost immediately following the posting of this message, however, was probably not what he was expecting.

Instead of well wishes sent in return, dozens of Muslims commented “Allah Akbar” and “Hail Allah.” Other comments and replies included a few that said “I will bomb you,” hundreds of “racist!” declarations, and at least one instance of “I hope you choke on your Christmas food.”

Ah, those classy leftists.

As much as I may dislike Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders’ political policy — and it’s a lot — I would never say “I hope you choke on your Christmas food,” in response to a Christmas message from either of them. I wouldn’t even think it.

This is a perfect example of the duplicity of the left and their objection to truth. The left screams for society to be tolerant of their ideas and policies, yet when conservatives propose something different, such as a temporary entrance ban on those espousing threatening worldviews, we are called every name in the book.

As for shutting their eyes to the truth, people can’t seem to handle Trump’s rational comments on the danger of radical Islam that have caused him to side with millions of citizens who want to see that American security is protected.

Then you have those who disagree to such an extent that they say violent things, whether in actuality or in jest. That’s unacceptable behavior no matter which side of the aisle you stand on.

Of course, informed conservatives can argue the substance and policy of a matter, while those on the left can rarely defend why they believe what they believe because their policies generally do not make sense. That leaves few options besides personal ad hominem attacks, which they have leveled at Donald Trump in volume.

Many Americans don’t seem to want us to be America anymore. They want us to be like other nations, accepting of all worldviews, no matter how twisted or destructive they might be.

http://conservativetribune.com/trump-christmas-message/

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:22:11 PM

ALERT: Trump Posts Christmas Message to Supporters, Muslims Reply With TERRIFYING Declaration

Republican front-runner Donald Trump posted his Christmas message on several social media sites this week, simply stating, “Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We are, together, going to make America great again. I love you all, Donald J. Trump.”

The response he received almost immediately following the posting of this message, however, was probably not what he was expecting.

Instead of well wishes sent in return, dozens of Muslims commented “Allah Akbar” and “Hail Allah.” Other comments and replies included a few that said “I will bomb you,” hundreds of “racist!” declarations, and at least one instance of “I hope you choke on your Christmas food.”

Ah, those classy leftists.....

I do like Trump's wife....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump

...so much better than Hilliary's "wife"....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

...and it's NOT because Hillary's wife is Muslim, with all those ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi Arabia.  

Just think takiyya.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:28:33 PM

Ah, those classy leftists.....

I do like Trump's wife....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump

...so much better than Hilliary's wife....

http://media.photobucket.com/user/ch0125011/media/ch0125012/Huma Abedin_zpsegqmphmu.png.

...and it's NOT because Hillary's wife is Muslim, with all those ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi Arabia.  

After visiting the melania link, it is a blessing your huma link does not work. Please, do not fix it.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:44:12 PM

We will find out very soon, isn't it?
In my opinion, he is not good choice to become US president but it's seems many people like him, even on this forum so ok, let's see what happens.
I think people in America have more qualified candidates for US President but if they are to tired from ordinary politicians and wants real change, ok, I guess, Trump is right choice for them Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:51:33 PM

We will find out very soon, isn't it?
In my opinion, he is not good choice to become US president but it's seems many people like him, even on this forum so ok, let's see what happens.
I think people in America have more qualified candidates for US President but if they are to tired from ordinary politicians and wants real change, ok, I guess, Trump is right choice for them Smiley

lol, we certainly do have a lot of "experienced politicians..."
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:29:36 PM

Trump is a joke, not a president. He's leading other Republicans now but I'm sure they'll find a better candidate before March. He's also not a source of pride but embarrassment.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:35:41 PM

Trump is a joke, not a president. He's leading other Republicans now but I'm sure they'll find a better candidate before March. He's also not a source of pride but embarrassment.

I think Trump could go head to head with Camacho and win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Wait....so this is Idiocracy?

Yes, it is.

But isn't that your problem, not Trump's problem?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIjoE27F-Q
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:39:24 PM

Yes, it is.

It is actually the problem of all US americans only.
But as we know from the past the greatest nation on earth cant stop leading wars with other nations for whatever reasons.
So it turns in a problem for the rest of the world.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:39:58 PM

I don't really care if Trump will be the president. That quickly escalates the down fall of the United States. I'm sure they won't let 300 years collective to get apart for one stupid person's mistake. Trump is now only used for campaign, politics as usual.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:43:43 PM

Yes, it is.

It is actually the problem of all US americans only.
But as we know from the past the greatest nation on earth cant stop leading wars with other nations for whatever reasons.
So it turns in a problem for the rest of the world.
Well, we see alike on this.

But most people think of Hillary as the likely warmonger.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:45:37 PM

To make America great again, you simply have to stop invading third world countries for crude oil, and reduce the federal deficit. Hillary will do just the opposite. She has already promised to the Jews that she will invade Iran once she is elected as the POTUS in 2016. So, in a relative sense, I hope that Trump will be able to succeed in this.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:47:43 PM

“Dump Trump” Prayer Protest- Commies & Muzzies – AGAIN (NYC) 12-20-15

http://thesilentmajoritynomore.com/2015/12/29/dump-trump-prayer-protest-commies-muzzies-again-nyc-12-20-15/

[...]

Finally: the VERY LONG list of Coalition Partners (from the flyer above). Welcomed in our colleges and our media newsrooms, the damage caused by these insurgents rolls on ….. They are EVERYWHERE …

Al-Awda USA: The Palestine Right to Return Coalition
Al-Awda NY: The Palestine Right to Return Coalition
Al Quds Day Committee
American Muslim Alliance
American Muslims for Palestine (AMP NJ)
American Muslim Taskforce on Civil Rights & Elections
American Islamic Committee for Woman & Child
ANSWER Coalition
Asia Tribune NY & NJ
Ayotzinapa Student Front
Addicted To War
Bail Out the Peoples WI
Bangla Bazar Jame Mosque, Bronx
BAYAN USA
BMCC Students Without Borders
Brooklyn Anti-Gentrification Network – B.A.N
CCNY Students Without Borders
Chelsea Coalition on Housing
Community Advocate & Development Organization Brooklyn
Community Labor United with Postal Jobs & Services
Coordination Dessalines (KOD)
Council on American Islamic Relations – CAIR NY
December 12 Movement
Egyptian Americans for Democracy & Human Rights NY/NJ
Equality for Flatbush
Eztudio 43
Fight Imperialism–Stand Together
Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition
Friends of Human Rights
Guyanese American Workers United
Haiti Action Committee
Haiti Liberté Newspaper
Humanist Society of Metro NY
Immigrant Advocacy Project IL
International Action Center
Internt’l Concerned Family and Friends of Mumia Abu-Jamal
International League of People’s Struggle-U.S.
Jersey City Peace Movement
Jews for Palestinian Right of Return
Justice for Aiyana Jones Committee
La Voz de los de Abajo Chicago
Labor Against Racist Terror
Laundry Workers Center
May 1st Coalition for Worker & Immigrant Rights
Michigan Emergency Coalition Against War and Injustice
Millions March NYC
Moratorium Now! Coalition to Stop Foreclosures, Evictions & Utility Shutoffs
Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood
Movement to Protect the People
Muslim Alliance in North America
Muslim American Society – MAS NY
National Congress of Black American Indians
NYC Shut It Down
NYC Students for Justice in Palestine
New York University Students for Justice in Palestine
Party of Communists USA – NY Metro Branch
Palestine Youth Movement
Pakistan USA Freedom Forum
Parents to Improve School Transportation
Peace Action – Manhattan
People’s Organization for Progress
People’s Power Assemblies
Postal Defenders
Progressive Democrats of the Santa Monica Mountains
Queens Peace Council
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee
Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network
Seattle Anti-war Women In Black
SI-Solidarity with Iran
Solidarity with Ukraine Antifascists Committee
Solidaridad con las Autodefensas Mexicanas desde NY
South Asian American Parents, Teachers & Children
South Asian Fund for Education, Scholarship & Training
Students for International Peace & Justice
Students for Justice in Palestine at Hunter College
Students for Justice in Palestine at St. Joseph’s College
Students for Justice in Palestine at College of Staten Island
Students Without Borders at Hunter College
Southern Christian Leadership Conference – Baltimore SCLC
Syrian American Forum
Team Solidarity-United School Bus Union Workers
Teamsters Local 808 IBT
TlahcuelosMX
TransJustice
United National Antiwar Coalition-UNAC
U.S. Peace Council
USW Local 8751 Boston School Bus Union
Why Accountability
Women’s Fightback Network
Workers World Party

http://thesilentmajoritynomore.com/2015/12/29/dump-trump-prayer-protest-commies-muzzies-again-nyc-12-20-15/

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:51:31 AM

If you get Trump, you won't like him any better than anyone else. Trump is promoting the system, just the same as everyone else. His methods are slightly different. But they are not methods that promote freedom. Rather, they promote more and bigger government.

Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:32:22 AM

If you get Trump, you won't like him any better than anyone else. Trump is promoting the system, just the same as everyone else. His methods are slightly different. But they are not methods that promote freedom. Rather, they promote more and bigger government.

Smiley

Oh.. common. Even I would like to have the Libertarian Party Candidate as the POTUS in 2016 (even Rand Paul of the Republican Party would be good). But is it a realistic expectation? No. Since 90% of the Americans are brainwashed by the mainstream media, they wouldn't support a Libertarian candidate. So in the end it is a choice between Trump and Hillary.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: