Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump is the next president  (Read 3752 times)
sakinaka

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:32:52 AM

We can't deny this fact. He will run America and make it peaceful and prosperous again.
I will vote him and I'm proud of it.

"Peaceful". "prosperous".

I do hope you're joking...  Undecided

S h o p e o   

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread      Whitepaper      Bounties

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
AUGUST
10 - 17th
]
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:49:53 AM

I do hope you're joking...  Undecided

OK. Let me explain this for you.

Q1. How to make the United States peaceful?
A1. Stop invading third world countries such as Libya and Syria, and stop supporting extremist organizations such as the Ahrar ash Sham and Jaysh al Islam. Prevent the Saudis and Qataris from funding extremist organizations such as the Jabhat al Nusra. Maintain neutral relations with countries such as DPRK and Iran. IMO, Trump is much better than Hillary, to make this plan work.

Q2. How to make the United States prosperous?
A2. Reduce wasteful expenses (such as warfare and other forms of foreign intervention). Reduce the budget deficit. Prevent the federal debt from growing any larger. Here also, Trump scores better than Hillary.
Maskedman

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:50:12 AM

I totally believe this is true, you know  Roll Eyes
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:50:31 AM

If you get Trump, you won't like him any better than anyone else. Trump is promoting the system, just the same as everyone else. His methods are slightly different. But they are not methods that promote freedom. Rather, they promote more and bigger government.

Smiley

Oh.. common. Even I would like to have the Libertarian Party Candidate as the POTUS in 2016 (even Rand Paul of the Republican Party would be good). But is it a realistic expectation? No. Since 90% of the Americans are brainwashed by the mainstream media, they wouldn't support a Libertarian candidate. So in the end it is a choice between Trump and Hillary.

It's more than 99% brainwashed. And it is beyond brainwashing.

In early America the government succeeded because the people wanted it to. Now it succeeds because the people are too ignorant about how to stop it. And if they weren't ignorant, they would be too chicken, because they aren't men and women anymore.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:54:21 AM

I do hope you're joking...  Undecided

OK. Let me explain this for you.

Q1. How to make the United States peaceful?
A1. Stop invading third world countries such as Libya and Syria, and stop supporting extremist organizations such as the Ahrar ash Sham and Jaysh al Islam. Prevent the Saudis and Qataris from funding extremist organizations such as the Jabhat al Nusra. Maintain neutral relations with countries such as DPRK and Iran. IMO, Trump is much better than Hillary, to make this plan work.

Q2. How to make the United States prosperous?
A2. Reduce wasteful expenses (such as warfare and other forms of foreign intervention). Reduce the budget deficit. Prevent the federal debt from growing any larger. Here also, Trump scores better than Hillary.

The point is, you and I wouldn't do all the violent, empire-making stuff.

Now, watch this closely. Watch this...

There are some other people who ABSOLUTELY WOULD DO all that empire-making, violent stuff.

Why don't we stop them? For the simple reason that it takes people who do all that violent, empire-making stuff to stop them. And we are not that kind of people.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
decayedcross

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:30:26 PM

we are so screwed >< lol
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:32:19 PM

What is Trump's demands? Please tell me he is making it clear that everyone needs a job and everyone should be hired for at least a minimum wage job and no more government issued social services like food stamps....? Everyone should work. Everyone should contribute. If you don't or you can't, you should die.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:59:30 AM

What are you proud of a trump?
In Indonesia, trump became famous for making a chairman of the "DPR" ethical uncovered.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:05:03 AM

Yes, this is it. I hope all the americans will vote for Trump tramp! We need more clowns on politics (not the real badass people)...
sakinaka

Activity: 325

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:07:18 AM

Yes, this is it. I hope all the americans will vote for Trump tramp! We need more clowns on politics (not the real badass people)...

Yeah yeah. You know, he's the best clown I've seen for years.

S h o p e o   

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread      Whitepaper      Bounties

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
AUGUST
10 - 17th
]
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:42:53 AM

Yeah yeah. You know, he's the best clown I've seen for years.

The best? Nah...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0dX_UChWA&feature=youtu.be

Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:12:11 PM

The ultimate clown (Hillary Clinton) is about to win the Democrat nomination. The mainstream media won't write anything against her, as most of these firms are owned by Al-Waleed bin Talal and the other Saudi Sheikhs. Hillary will be a puppet controlled by the Arabs, if she is elected as the POTUS in 2016. On the other hand, Trump is courageous, and he say what he want to say.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:26:27 PM

If Trump really become next US President, this will happen only because average people in America lost their trust in politicians and central government.
In such case, this can be good and positive shock for American political parties and very god weak up call.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:06:45 PM

The ultimate clown (Hillary Clinton) is about to win the Democrat nomination. The mainstream media won't write anything against her, as most of these firms are owned by Al-Waleed bin Talal and the other Saudi Sheikhs. Hillary will be a puppet controlled by the Arabs, if she is elected as the POTUS in 2016. On the other hand, Trump is courageous, and he say what he want to say.

So it's the Saudi oil sheiks seeing to it that the Green movement in the US rallies against domestic production of oil, against domestic coal, and the pipeline from Canada.

Nice guys, aren't they?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:24:13 AM

So it's the Saudi oil sheiks seeing to it that the Green movement in the US rallies against domestic production of oil, against domestic coal, and the pipeline from Canada.

Nice guys, aren't they?

It is an open secret that many of these anti-fracking and anti-drilling groups receive funding from powerful individuals in Qatar and Saudi Arabia. However, this strategy has failed, as seen from the fact that the United States is the no.1 crude oil producer in the world right now. So the OPEC lobby is trying another strategy. They are crashing the prices, hoping that it will make the US oil extraction unprofitable.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:31:14 AM

Nice guys, aren't they?

It is an open secret that many of these anti-fracking and anti-drilling groups receive funding from powerful individuals in Qatar and Saudi Arabia. However, this strategy has failed, as seen from the fact that the United States is the no.1 crude oil producer in the world right now. So the OPEC lobby is trying another strategy. They are crashing the prices, hoping that it will make the US oil extraction unprofitable.
But all this does is establish a ceiling price above which US extraction kicks in full speed.  That is a very low price, one which literally can impoverish Middle Eastern nations who rely on oil income.

Fracking isn't going away, and it's only going to get cheaper and easier, from what we've seen around here.  I would say that the era of Middle East dominance of oil and the politics of oil is over.

Of course the entire world's geo-politics is shifting, these events are not occurring in a vacuum.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:42:30 AM

Fracking isn't going away, and it's only going to get cheaper and easier, from what we've seen around here.  I would say that the era of Middle East dominance of oil and the politics of oil is over.

Exactly. A few years ago, fracking used to be very expensive. Depending on the location and the geological formation, it sued to cost as much as $60 to $100 to produce one barrel of crude oil. But technology has advanced very rapidly in the recent times. Now the overall costs are like $20 to $40 per barrel, and in the near future it will decline even further.

That said, I don't expect the retarded Arab sheikhs to realize the new developments. They still believe that they can dominate the global crude oil trade.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:11:20 AM

We can't deny this fact. He will run America and make it peaceful and prosperous again.
I will vote for him and I'm proud of it.
Good for you as you're entitled to your choice, but you haven't spelled out why he gets your vote other than for folks to speculate. I'm for Rand Paul, the only person that cares about reducing federal spending significantly, re-directing the US foreign policy and restoring liberty on the other end. Having an authoritarian in the presidency in the wake of Obama makes no sense, especially if you don't know Trump's full stances. Obama is crap but don't compound the problem w/ a Bush on steroids. Think about it and do your research. You are responsible for your choices upon everyone else in the US.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:10:28 AM

If you want to run and win, all you need to do is to figure out ways that support the banking system the most. You need to find ways to borrow more money from the Federal Reserve Bank than the next candidate.

Rand Paul will never win, because he is in favor of decreasing spending. Decreased spending reduces loan borrowing requirements. If the money isn't loaned, there is less money to come around and make payments to the bank with... payments on previous loans. The banks will foreclose on America because of the fake national debt. Government will have to shut the FED down just for its (governments) own protection. The money system will collapse. Who knows what the mess will look like then?

We need a president who will borrow, borrow, borrow. That's the way the banking system and the economy are set up to work.

If there ever is a president that shows us how to bypass paying income taxes, he will be immediately impeached by Congress.

If the IRS is shut down, no more income taxes, no more potential for the government to borrow money, no more banks, crash goes the whole economy of America and the world.

The candidate who can offer the most viable method for borrowing more money from the FED and the World Bank will become president.

Smiley

Das

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:19:18 PM

Trump is quite an honest person. So he will not be the next president of US. He some times speak out his mind.

Honesty is relative when it comes to presidential elections. Let's just say that the guy is careful to tell people what they will like to hear.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: