Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins! I need PayPal/PaySafeCards/Skrill!  (Read 5207 times)
Nimano (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:24:19 AM

Greetings,

I need just a little bit of PayPal or PaySafeCard ($15 or $29, one of the two amounts). I will also ask you for a favor if you choose PayPal or PaySafeCard, which makes it even safer to exchange; which is why I need one of the two specific amounts.

The rest in Skrill ($750+).

I have a decent amount of Bitcoins to sell.
You must have Skype, I am not used to this forum since I am extremely new. Post here or PM me with your Skype-Name along with what you have in currency.

Following Preev.com, charging only 10% in rate.

Let me know.
Cheers.
Stoloweld

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Don't waste my time asking for my SKYPE

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:30:29 AM

What's your skype? I will add you and maybe we can do the exchange, I need a few BTC to buy a few things since my company is closed for the holidays.

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:31:45 AM

Send me your Skype-Name in a PM or post it here. I will add you.

Cheers.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:32:49 AM

Who will be sending the payment first? Do you have proof(signed message from the address where you hold the BTC) that you have the amount of BTC you claim?
And lastly, you do know that 2 of the mentioned payment methods are highly reversible right? Don't fall for the "I'll send it as gift" scam.
Vasu

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:38:11 AM

What's your skype? I will add you and maybe we can do the exchange, I need a few BTC to buy a few things since my company is closed for the holidays.
Send me your Skype-Name in a PM or post it here. I will add you.

Cheers.

0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself).
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:42:05 AM

Greetings,

You must have Skype, I am not used to this forum since I am extremely new. Post here or PM me with your Skype-Name along with what you have in currency.

HEY,this forum is not used to you as well.And for our trades here we don't really encourage newbies with Skype accounts.We believe in escrow trades here .
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:09:16 AM

Who will be sending the payment first? Do you have proof(signed message from the address where you hold the BTC) that you have the amount of BTC you claim?
And lastly, you do know that 2 of the mentioned payment methods are highly reversible right? Don't fall for the "I'll send it as gift" scam.
I do not care of whom sends the payment first dude, as long as we are able to process the deal.
We could use an Escrow/Middle-Man or whatever necessary.
I have proof of everything you wish to see proof of. I could even call you via Skype or via any mobile application and take direct pictures or share direct screen of my Bitcoin Wallet and such by the similar, and even use them in front of your eyes. Hell, you could take a flight to my place and we could do the exchange in-real-life here in Stockholm, Sweden if you wish. As long as we have the exchange worked out.

Is Skrill reversible? Even that is something I did not know.
However, as for PayPal, I will not be accepting the Payment directly. I stated: "I will also ask you for a favor if you choose PayPal or PaySafeCard, which makes it even safer to exchange; which is why I need one of the two specific amounts."

The issue is, charging back the amount is still not an option for the person I deal with. I do not want to deal with scammers dude ...

Jesus Christ, you just made me hesitate of whether or not I should even do any single deal with any of these members on this crappy forum (no offense, but if there is so many scammers then I see this forum as full of crappy members).

Cheers.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:21:50 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 11:37:18 AM by mexxer-2

I have proof of everything you wish to see proof of. I could even call you via Skype or via any mobile application and take direct pictures or share direct screen of my Bitcoin Wallet and such by the similar, and even use them in front of your eyes.
Not necessary, just show a signed message(how to) from the  address where you hold the claimed BTC.
Is Skrill reversible? Even that is something I did not know.
Yup, credit card chargebacks, scammers always come up with new ideas to scam
I do not want to deal with scammers dude ...
No one does
Jesus Christ, you just made me hesitate of whether or not I should even do any single deal with any of these members on this crappy forum (no offense, but if there is so many scammers then I see this forum as full of crappy members).
If you think anyone will not try making a quick buck, when you don't know a thing about them(even if you do, well nothing you can do), oh you can't be more wrong. Its the same story on any forum. Treat everyone as if they're always looking for a chance to scam you.

With all being said, do not deal with newbies- Full members with reversible method of payment on this forum. Some traders which I can vouch for are hedgy73 , ghilby79 and monbux
Ghilby is currently online, I'd say , go for him
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:35:13 AM

If you think anyone will not try making a quick buck, when you don't know a thing about them(even if you do, well nothing you can do), oh you can't be more wrong. Its the same story on any forum. Treat everyone as if they're always looking for a chance to scam you.

With all being said, do not deal with newbies- Full members with reversible method of payment on this forum. Some traders which I can vouch for are hedgy73 , hedgy79 and monbux
Ghilby is currently online, I'd say , go for him

That is so messed up dude.
I know a lot about PayPal & PaySafeCard. Not that much about Skrill even though I have been using Skrill for a while now.
Ghilby? You mean "Ghibly79"? He wants to charge an amount, which is the opposite; I am the one charging 10%. So, we had no deal.

I will be ending up going to an extreeeeeeeeemely trustworthy exchanger and having ending up with him charging 10~15%.
Screw this.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:41:29 AM

I will be ending up going to an extreeeeeeeeemely trustworthy exchanger and having ending up with him charging 10~15%.
Screw this.
Well , he is charging for his trustworthiness and his reputation. With him, you can be sure that you will not be scammed. AFAIK WU and other options can get a 1:1 deal or even better.
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:53:47 AM

Screw this.
Well , he is charging for his trustworthiness and his reputation. With him, you can be sure that you will not be scammed. AFAIK WU and other options can get a 1:1 deal or even better.
The thing is, I require to charge 10%.
On other forums, such as HackForums for example, they pay 10~15% extra.
Going 1:1 or less is just a huge loss for me.

I need to charge 8~10%.

Cheers buddy, thank you very much for the assistance. I really do appreciate it.
pm25

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:00:19 PM

hi i have 20$ skrill
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:10:48 PM

hi i have 20$ skrill
$20 Skrill -10% (Fee) = $18.
$18 = 0.03952 Bitcoins.
https://gyazo.com/b5c1258c95dcbd686b46d255cd28e270

I can do this if you wish.
Do you have Skype by any chance? Otherwise, I could PM you the further details here. If you wish to use an escrow/middle-man, please search for one and link me to their profile page; always glad to use an escrow/middle-man for safety purposes.

Thank You.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 03:11:48 PM

Hello

I can Help you regarding this exchange. I have 200+ Skrill. Let me know if you want this exchange.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:42:16 PM

Hello

I can Help you regarding this exchange. I have 200+ Skrill. Let me know if you want this exchange.
Uhm, okay. Sure.

Keep in mind that I charge 10% fee additionally.
Please contact an escrow/middle-man unless you wish to "go first".
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 03:54:54 PM

Hello

Uhm, okay. Sure.

Keep in mind that I charge 10% fee additionally.
Please contact an escrow/middle-man unless you wish to "go first".

LOL you needed Skrill, Why You are charging fees. Basically I will charge fees.
Yes surely i will go for an escrow.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btcjbtc

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:52:29 PM

Hi!

What's your rate for my Paysafecards to your Bitcoins? And what country Paysafecards you accept?

PM me please
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:58:06 PM

Hi!

What's your rate for my Paysafecards to your Bitcoins? And what country Paysafecards you accept?

PM me please
I charge a 20% fee for your PaySafeCards.
Any country, I prefer the PaySafeCards to be purchased in Sweden or Germany.

Thank You.
levigni

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:33:42 PM

hello there, i wanna buy some BTC with Skrill.. Are you interested ? my skype is glevigni, add me so we can talk!
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:35:18 PM

hello there, i wanna buy some BTC with Skrill.. Are you interested ? my skype is glevigni, add me so we can talk!
Uhm, okay.
I added you on Skype.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: