Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want bitcoin or skrill for 10$ skype coupon and 50$ Amazon gift card.  (Read 562 times)
wHAFF (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

i want to sell 100$ Play-store coupon.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:45:08 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 03:36:41 PM by wHAFF

i am searching for some bitcoin at google rate.
i have 20 $ Google play-store  code which you can redeem
Added 50$ Amazon gift card.
10 $ skype coupon added.
Pm me.

~Selling/Buying Bitcoins~
Stoloweld

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Don't waste my time asking for my SKYPE

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:57:47 PM

I can get you $12 Skrill for the card, I would give you BTC but I seem to be running short because of the holidays

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts
wHAFF (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:13:00 PM

I can get you $12 Skrill for the card, I would give you BTC but I seem to be running short because of the holidays
why you want to give less amount , when i am giving full amount of 20$?

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:17:34 PM

Because gift cards are not sold at their original value. $20 gift card wont give you $20 btc if you sell it. Thats another thing that you will get $20. Normally they are sold at 80% value but that depends on what buyer offers
Also do not accept skrill unless the user is very much trusted even if he/she gives you full $20 amount
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 03:23:44 PM

Because gift cards are not sold at their original value. $20 gift card wont give you $20 btc if you sell it. Thats another thing that you will get $20. Normally they are sold at 80% value but that depends on what buyer offers
Also do not accept skrill unless the user is very much trusted even if he/she gives you full $20 amount

Not true. Gift cards also manage to get sold at the same rate in bitcoins and I've managed to sell it. Many people here sell their fraudulent gift cards and because of them, genuine sellers don't get the original price. It depends on the buyer if he wants to buy it at the same price or for a lesser price. Not all sellers sell at 80%.

wHAFF (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:33:15 PM

I have earned this gift card by completing points and I had options of PayPal also but I chosed playsore card and thought I will get full value.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

I have earned this gift card by completing points and I had options of PayPal also but I chosed playsore card and thought I will get full value.

Then i guess you might made a mistake. Paypal would be the better option than a gift card. You should better look at the market first than redeeming your points
wHAFF (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:06:08 AM

Now selling 50 usd Amazon gift card for 40$.

wHAFF (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:30:38 PM

Skype 10 $ coupon added.

wHAFF (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:01:44 PM

Still ON sale.

Stoloweld

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Don't waste my time asking for my SKYPE

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:29:33 AM

So were you able to make a sale higher than my offer? because it still stands.

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts
wHAFF (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:53:44 PM

So were you able to make a sale higher than my offer? because it still stands.

No higher offer than yours..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: