Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:05:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a quick 0.005..  (Read 557 times)
fishsnake19 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:03:49 PM

Hi, im interested in a service at Accuscore.com its a safe and reputable sports analysis website. It has a 7 day free trial that can be used once per customer, I've already used mine. so im willing to pay 0.005 to sign me up for the free trail. its for 7 days. after 6  days you can easily cancel with a quick email to support. just takes a few minutes and a paypal. I'm willing to send first, if anyones interested let me know. thanks
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:10:37 PM

Hi, im interested in a service at Accuscore.com its a safe and reputable sports analysis website. It has a 7 day free trial that can be used once per customer, I've already used mine. so im willing to pay 0.005 to sign me up for the free trail. its for 7 days. after 6  days you can easily cancel with a quick email to support. just takes a few minutes and a paypal. I'm willing to send first, if anyones interested let me know. thanks

Im interested, pls send me a pm for more details. Anyway, does it require me to put my personal details?
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:14:34 PM

i am interested ..can you please provide us more detail how can i get it ..so i can do it
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:28:00 PM

How can I start asap, can you please send me the details for membership in the aforementioned website Smiley.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
fishsnake19 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:33:05 PM

already taken care of by the first replier. thank you. damned 360 second wait time sorry. BTC shipped, waiting for account.
fishsnake19 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:04:46 PM

ok dude backed out, still looking. as i stated in OP you do need a paypal account...
hdd3go
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:36:31 PM

ok dude backed out, still looking. as i stated in OP you do need a paypal account...

Why don't you use Bitcoin?
nejibens

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:50:58 PM

If this offer still available i hope OP send me more details in PM
If it's closed it's preferable to lock this thread, i think.
fishsnake19 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:28:13 PM

Still looking....Dunno why this is turning into an all day thing. Create a 7 day free trial with a simple username and password. You will need a paypal account, you will need to cancel the trial in 7 days with a quick email to support. thats it. when you have the account ready, send me your btc address, i send the bit coin then you send the account info. Simple as that. a few people wanted to help but haven't responded. I will pay the first person who gets it done...
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:47:33 PM

Still looking....Dunno why this is turning into an all day thing. Create a 7 day free trial with a simple username and password. You will need a paypal account, you will need to cancel the trial in 7 days with a quick email to support. thats it. when you have the account ready, send me your btc address, i send the bit coin then you send the account info. Simple as that. a few people wanted to help but haven't responded. I will pay the first person who gets it done...

I suggest you to add to OP that paypal account needs to be linked in the account you are asking for them to easily know what they have to do and stop posting here if they are not willing to do linking of their paypal
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:31:01 PM

PM me the info please. Let me see if I can complete it.

worthyou

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:37:27 PM

0.005 too low for 69 usd monthly payment. i'll do it for 0.015 btc. pm me if you are interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: