Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 07:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Superchillin.com account  (Read 22550 times)
BAaron (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:14:22 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 04:44:57 PM by BAaron

I'm selling a 2x Superchillin.com non-premium accounts. After purchase, you'll be able to change email and password of the account and you can continue using it as non-premium, or you can additionally pay to become a premium user.

Superchillin.com is a website providing free movies to watch for its users. Superchillin users can purchase a premium membership to get more features such as higher quality movies and an access to the TV series available on the website.

Price: 0.22 BTC per account

markafl

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:16:52 PM

Hi  Smiley

Send me an email to mikkelslausten@gmail.com.
I am interested in buying your account.
tamtam27

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:36:59 PM

I'd like to buy, just sent you a pm. Cheers! Please send me a note at frotainc (a) gmail.com
tamtam27

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:06:21 PM

Thanks very much to BAaron. Just completed the transaction and it went very smoothly.

Very nice person too, for what its worth
Theare 1

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:10:22 PM

Thanks very much to BAaron. Just completed the transaction and it went very smoothly.

Dude to be honest your review is worthless, you joined just a few secs and completed a transaction worth $100 within minutes, even the dumbest person can see what is happening here and now I doubt anyone will trust the OP because of this.

And what actually makes this account worth so much, does it require verification, do you need to be accepted or can anyone just create the account?
BAaron (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:15:06 PM

Dude to be honest your review is worthless, you joined just a few secs and completed a transaction worth $100 within minutes, even the dumbest person can see what is happening here and now I doubt anyone will trust the OP because of this.

And what actually makes this account worth so much, does it require verification, do you need to be accepted or can anyone just create the account?

I have reviews on my trust page so this doesn't hurts at all.

If you don't know what Superchillin is then you shouldn't comment it, or you should ask. Superchillin is a streaming site for movies and tv shows. It has really good database and quality of  movies is 1080p. It supports Kodi, Plex, you can watch it on your android devices, PS 3, PS 4, etc.

People who know what Superchillin is are prepared to pay much more than $100 for it since registrations are closed and you can get in only with invitation, and invitations are ultra rare.

tamtam27, thanks for everything. I hope we'll do business again in the future.
BAaron (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:44:34 PM

One more non-premium Superchillin account available.

BAaron (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:19:04 AM

Sold

Topic closed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: