Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Human Resources FIXED RATE signature campaign (up to 0.24 btc a month)  (Read 3282 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:47:06 AM

sorry for asking but i saw some user/s that have negative feedback even from users which is not on DT2, do you accept those or you just missed it?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HumanResources

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:01:17 AM

Hi, I would like to apply for a spot if there are any left for Hero Members.

Username: ObscureBean
Post count as of this post: 1959
BTC address: 1Na267NqjamXAxyYE4g5wMKqLwmmtaMoi2
Forum profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318971

Thanks!

https://blockchainbdgpzk.onion/tx/361ea062cbe25e3c07e46ffa9248c899e1c30523f590acfb527daf067a8ba8ac

0.06 BTC sent upfront

Thank you for participating in our campaign.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:26:18 AM

Hi, I would like to apply for a spot if there are any left for Hero Members.

Username: ObscureBean
Post count as of this post: 1959
BTC address: 1Na267NqjamXAxyYE4g5wMKqLwmmtaMoi2
Forum profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318971

Thanks!

https://blockchainbdgpzk.onion/tx/361ea062cbe25e3c07e46ffa9248c899e1c30523f590acfb527daf067a8ba8ac

0.06 BTC sent upfront

Received! Thank you for your trust, I'll do my best  Smiley
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:01:25 PM

signature updated, this post is 1009
my address for the spreadsheet is 1EdenrvQXPNz1Utp6gavnBQuFK2BKphtTL
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:17:57 PM

applying for hero member spot

Username: umair01
Post count as of this post: 1114
BTC address: 1CaCLXn2htE1raxJGxT249wKQrkPrutzV6
Forum profile link (the one with your user ID): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76617
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:34:01 PM

To apply, post here with the following information after changing your sig:
Code:
Username:
Post count as of this post:
BTC address:
Forum profile link (the one with your user ID):
Dear substrata,

I would like to join in your campaign, I already wore your signature. Please confirm me Once you accepted.
Username:HarHarHar9965
Post count as of this post:1018
BTC address:1MzanHD42LRWzQKYm5mtQ5JJGgMsjhJ2PD
Forum profile link (the one with your user ID):https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=131686;

https://blockchainbdgpzk.onion/tx/48d4f0c1e42c20626585bbfcd69a40b199508b0e93625d232e57254df91f5ebc

0.06 BTC sent upfront

Thank you so much Payment received:)
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:45:11 PM

I would love to join if there is any free spot for hero member

Username:gripflierGO
Post count as of this post:481
BTC address:177EtvDw1Pdn6GDaSnRvSa6UUnBekaas9v
Forum profile link (the one with your user ID):https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=84140
HumanResources

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 08:41:55 PM

We'll resume payments after our campaign manager confirms the members who have been accepted.

gripflierGO

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:45:33 PM

We'll resume payments after our campaign manager confirms the members who have been accepted.
if I don't good posts in last a month it doesn't means I can't make good posts, better you give a chance to users to join your campaign and ask them to meet your posting requirements,no need to pay upfront put the money in escrow.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:48:41 PM

if I don't good posts in last a month it doesn't means I can't make good posts, better you give a chance to users to join your campaign and ask them to meet your posting requirements,no need to pay upfront put the money in escrow.
i didnt make an exception for the others who said something similar, and im not making an exception for you.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
gripflierGO

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:56:09 PM

i didnt make an exception for the others who said something similar, and im not making an exception for you.

I wonder why they selected you for campaign manager, they need advertising and as a campaign manager you have to be flexible
you are rude and full ego, don't deserve to be a campaign manager, it will get owner's website big negative view

you said you rejected many hero members, it was much better if you give warning that if they don't improve their post quality they won't get paid, check the other campaign manager who is running pay per post campaign, he is much better then you. only high rank doesn't means you are professional.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:01:11 PM

I wonder why they selected you for campaign manager, they need advertising and as a campaign manager you have to be flexible
you are rude and full ego, don't deserve to be a campaign manager, it will get owner's website big negative view

you said you rejected many hero members, it was much better if you give warning that if they don't improve their post quality they won't get paid, check the other campaign manager who is running pay per post campaign, he is much better then you. only high rank doesn't means you are professional.
keep trying man. youre not getting into the campaign because of your butthurt personal attacks. i let a few in with post quality erring on the low side with a warning already when slots were completely empty. now that the campaign is becoming more full, i need to be more selective in who i accept. feel free to reapply if you improve your recent posts. posts similar to the third and fourth pages on your post history would be acceptable.
i gave you explanations, you give no rebuttal except for 'you HAVE to give me a chance.' what? no i dont. after that fails, you resort to insults as if that will work any better. try again next week if your quality improves.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Shield

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:18:03 PM

You are paying hero members in advance but what about other members, they are also part of this campaign and need security of their fund.Its better if you escrow the fund to trusted escrow.As a campaign manager if any of them didn't got paid then you will responsible for this because you didn't asked the owner to escrow fund.
HumanResources

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:14:49 AM

You are paying hero members in advance but what about other members, they are also part of this campaign and need security of their fund.Its better if you escrow the fund to trusted escrow.As a campaign manager if any of them didn't got paid then you will responsible for this because you didn't asked the owner to escrow fund.

We are not forcing anyone to join. If you need security which you believe we are unable to provide - join a different campaign. Thanks.

Shield

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:37:54 AM

subSRATA

you said only one account per user allowed then why you enrolled 2 accounts of same user
BigBoy89 & HarHarHar9965

start a scam accusation against them and give those scammers negative trust

if you need proof let me know  Wink
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:18:14 AM

subSRATA

you said only one account per user allowed then why you enrolled 2 accounts of same user
BigBoy89 & HarHarHar9965

start a scam accusation against them and give those scammers negative trust

if you need proof let me know  Wink
They are not scammers and they don't deserve neg rep. If you are correct then Banning them from the campaign is the only option i can see here.You are butthurt from the above post is a different story Wink

Believe me the other managers are just into it for Power trip. SUB is a lot mature than them.

yo
Shield

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:44:10 AM

When it is clearly stated in OP, using multiple accounts is against rules but still that user enrolled his alt in this, that is a scam attempt IMO
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:38:05 PM

When it is clearly stated in OP, using multiple accounts is against rules but still that user enrolled his alt in this, that is a scam attempt IMO

What is your proof that these two accounts are owned by the same person? Don't just go around accusing everyone . You are probably just butthurt because you can't join the campaign.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:01:18 PM

I was wondering if I could join this sig campaign.

Username: Justspare
Post count as of this post: 243
BTC address: 1Pu37xRpxamfsX2vcFt7Zecv4LEY23Tcvh
Forum profile link (the one with your user ID): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=386997

When my signature campaign pays me, I will change my signature if I am accepted and when my current signature campaign pays me. Hopefully you guys are ok with this.
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:11:37 PM

As discussed through PM with HumanResources I will be the new campaign manager. Substrata will be substituted by me. Within the next 24 hour I will open another thread and create a new spreadsheet with the old data. No problem for member that has joined to the campaign, nothing is changed, only the signature campaign manager.

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███