Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:45:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchanger?  (Read 4594 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:59:23 PM

Hi,Im used to be really into trading but I stopped.But now I am back and I want to know what is the best exchanger out there? That is legit,since I don't want to deposit bitcoins and never get it out for some stupid reason.Thanks in advance,and in exchanger I mean some place to trade bitcoins for alt coins and alt coins to bitcoins with minimal fees.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:02:20 PM

Hi,Im used to be really into trading but I stopped.But now I am back and I want to know what is the best exchanger out there? That is legit,since I don't want to deposit bitcoins and never get it out for some stupid reason.Thanks in advance,and in exchanger I mean some place to trade bitcoins for alt coins and alt coins to bitcoins with minimal fees.

I really like Kraken.com , due their rapidity and their support service ; but if you want to trade more altcoin I suggest you bittrex.com and also poloniex.com .

RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:07:01 PM

I really like Kraken.com , due their rapidity and their support service ; but if you want to trade more altcoin I suggest you bittrex.com and also poloniex.com .

Ill check them all out right now!
Thanks for the helpful advice!
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 02:08:23 AM

I like cryptopia too as an exchange for altcoins. Has a really wide connection of altcoins you cannot find in other sites, and often there are huge gaps between ask and bid offers due to lack of volume (which creates opportunities). I have withdrawn many times from there, and the withdraws are carried out in seconds.

rickday

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:42:13 AM

Try igot
http://igot.com

That is the best exchange across several currencies.

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:13:39 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 08:06:20 AM by mixan

Shapeshift IO is the best that I have used as they are on the fly with out any delays in sending the cryptocurrency that you want. A lot of alternative coins to exchange to and their fees for doing these exchanges are not too high and account is not required, that is what I like most about their service.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:15:20 AM

Probably localbitcoins.com, that's the best place to trade BTC IMO.
coindoubling

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:18:26 AM

We vouch for https://shapeshift.io/
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:30:50 AM

i wasn’t handled Altcoin or dodge trading but In bitcoin trading you can choose localbitcoins because it has some salient feature for safety and security .While we trading We have to find a good traders according their trusts and trading accomplishments. Then easily make a good trade with a good person without any scamming.
steveds
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:39:55 AM

I have been trading on poloniex without any issue and with the minimal of 0.2% fees among all the exchanges.

it has a significantly high amount of fees to it's competing exchanges.I don't think your vouch is even considered as being a newbie and coindoubling account.
coindoubling

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:57:24 AM

have you ever tried kraken.com?
The other valuable source would be coinbase.com
mixan
Legendary

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:11:13 AM

I have been trading on poloniex without any issue and with the minimal of 0.2% fees among all the exchanges.

it has a significantly high amount of fees to it's competing exchanges.I don't think your vouch is even considered as being a newbie and coindoubling account.
They are high considering what the other exchanges offer trading them for a lower price but you need to register with them and some people rather not spend the time doing that. Also people are willing to pay a bit more for the pure convenience for using them rather than the big exchanges. Not everybody has time to go into an exchange if they have one or two currencies they would like to exchange.
I for one don't mind paying that little bit for that time saved.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mirrorcrax

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:56:07 PM

Try igot

I have a FIAT/ BTC withdrawal that is pending since October 26th and the "co-founder" who refers to himself as "Rick Day" is hustling us all and running -what seems like- a ponzi scheme. He claims some of Igot's bank accounts are frozen on grounds of "stolen money being transferred to that account"!

That is most likely a big fat lie!

They have delayed payments since May 2015 for clients from Singapore,  UAE, India and Australia, it's only fair to say some report that they got their money eventually (after 4 to 5 months), but even those -including myself- who requested the transfer of the BTC instead of the FIAT into other wallets received no response but silence.

So yeah.... if you want to risk it and listen to this alleged 'Rick Day' go ahead and give him your money so he would keep it, ignore support tickets and go on forums attracting more future victims!
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:44:09 PM

I use bittrex and poloniex for trade bitcoins for altcoins and altcoins to bitcoins and I think both are very good Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:37:32 AM

I use bittrex and poloniex for trade bitcoins for altcoins and altcoins to bitcoins and I think both are very good Smiley

For trading I will always suggest localbitcoins.com only Apart for coinbase This is available in many countries fiat currency exchange. Trading is also very easy and reliable for newbies as well. Just you need to good traders according to their trading brief and trusting.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:46:25 AM

Try igot

LOL. You made me spew coffee all over my table.

There are so many reports about their withholding of funds for excessive periods of time. And I'm being generous when I say "excessive". They do it beyond the realms of excessiveness.

prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:53:51 AM

There are many good exchanges nowadays and few of them that i want to mention is:

I use poloniex to trade alt coins, the fees there are normal and not expensive, and the night mode makes comfortable while trading at nights.

Other exchanges that i use are, YoBit for some alt coins that are available only there, and c-cex.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:00:53 AM

I'm really happy with Yobit because it's not a trustable exchange but have a lot of options like daily free money, dice section, an a great technical support.
Btw also bittrex isn't bad, but Yobit is first on my list!
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:04:13 PM

I think https://shapeshift.io/ is one of best - it's instant, fast and have a lot of BTC/altcoins. Just try, and you will see  Wink
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:22:09 PM

for exchange altcoins to bitcoin I use bittrex, they have a lot of users and withdrawal low fee.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: