Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchanger?  (Read 4593 times)
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:58:48 PM

I prefer Coinbase, since it is so simple to get verified. Just sent them your passport and you are in.

Also, they don't seem me a company whom would run away with your money.

I would for coinbase too.
I've been with them for a couple of months and they are reliable.
They even got a good support team which makes it even better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:14:49 PM

I prefer Coinbase, since it is so simple to get verified. Just sent them your passport and you are in.

I used to like coinbase, but these days they are out for me.
First they support was good and fast, these days i have to wait days for an answer from some moron.

It's like I have to explain their guys what bitcoin is...
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:42:38 PM

i am using poloniex for trading, since 2years ago..

I got some good experience with poloniex too.
Their Monero pairs are great. Also they got a good amount of btc volume on most of their coins.

I deal with monero too, so poloniex have to be my no 1 altcoin exchange.

When i need bitcoin i always use coinbase. They are reliable and fast.

If you focus on Monero then Poloniex is your exchange.
For other alts you findl bittrex and c-cex good enough.

Cryptsy was my favourite in the past but after them messing up withdrawals, they are not in my book anymore.
Hettinger

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:12:15 PM

I only use bittrex for trading.
So far they have done a great job beating cryptsy from the no 1 altcoin exchange.
TECHNO55

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:37:25 AM

No best exchanges exists in the world!just remember do not put too much in them. They may go bust any time.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:36:15 PM

No best exchanges exists in the world!just remember do not put too much in them. They may go bust any time.

I'm sure not all exchanges are about scamming. Running a busy exchanges is very profitable. For that matter i won't see bitstamp or bitfinex doing a Runner.

You're right that it's better to store you coins offline, but using exchanges (I can recommend Bitstamp) is not something bad.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:09:29 PM

If you aim for security I would use coinbase or kraken. But for me the best upcoming exchanges is Gemini.
What the Winklevoss brothers did, is really amazing.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:52:33 PM

Support is very important when dealing with payments and confirmations. Computer software is made to work but it don't understand logic.
When dealing with money it's good to see dedicated employers are there to help you within a reasonable time frame.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:49:30 AM

If you aim for security I would use coinbase or kraken. But for me the best upcoming exchanges is Gemini.
What the Winklevoss brothers did, is really amazing.

gemini has identification required, kraken no unless for small amount, kraken is still the best exchange for fast transaction without any hassles, then you have coinimal
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:29:58 AM

Shapeshift IO is the best that I have used as they are on the fly with out any delays in sending the cryptocurrency that you want. A lot of alternative coins to exchange to and their fees for doing these exchanges are not too high and account is not required, that is what I like most about their service.

I think shapeshift.io is an instant exchange, it means an exchange place not to get profit and trading coins continuously.
And sometimes I see the price that shapeshift.io put are a little bit high than average exchanges. It's ok since it's an instant exchange.
Poloniex and Bittrex still on top 2 exchange since they have a lot of altcoin with no delay deposit or withdrawal.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:57:21 PM

For trading only bitcoin you can use Kraken. Tongue

And for trading alt-coin I think there are only 2 of the best that is bittrex and poloniex.

Poloniex is a good exchange, with bittrex i would advice to a bit carefull too. I recently learned that they like c-cex also help altcoin developers in their pump & dump schemes.
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:14:32 PM

i will not say about anyone here because these days many peoples are not trustable so i dont anyone to losse anythink if my given exchanger tryed anything bad like scamming . but i am sure if you goto digital goods section and you are selling anything or exchanging any coins then please first check about if in the meta board its like a checking criminal files that is the user has done anything wrong or not
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:23:46 PM

Some exchanges these days are not being trusted enough like cryptsy, but personally i am in poloniex and c-cex, both are pretty good until now.
sullair

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:45:20 PM

Some exchanges these days are not being trusted enough like cryptsy, but personally i am in poloniex and c-cex, both are pretty good until now.

Can I still use cryptsy or would you suggest to stay away from it, even for micro BTC transactions of around 0,01?
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:51:01 PM

Can I still use cryptsy or would you suggest to stay away from it, even for micro BTC transactions of around 0,01?
I don't use cryptsy, i used it in the past but maybe it was a year ago. Lots of people are having issues so i would not suggest you to use that exchange, what coin are you going to trade? maybe poloniex will be better take a look there.
sullair

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:07:38 PM

Well I found a couple of coins with a substantial difference (+10%) in price on poloniex and cryptsy.

So I was thinking to have a go at buying, transferring, selling, buying something else transferring selling and start from step 1.
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:08:58 PM

Well I found a couple of coins with a substantial difference (+10%) in price on poloniex and cryptsy.

So I was thinking to have a go at buying, transferring, selling, buying something else transferring selling and start from step 1.
You are right but the transfer between exchanges is not instant so you have a chance to lose at least the fees if you trade at the same rate if you get any delay when transferring the coins from exchange to another, sometimes yobit has good rates but it lasts short.
sullair

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:15:38 PM

You are right but the transfer between exchanges is not instant so you have a chance to lose at least the fees if you trade at the same rate if you get any delay when transferring the coins from exchange to another, sometimes yobit has good rates but it lasts short.

I've been looking at it for over an hour now and looks like pretty stable even the 24h low and highs would still be profitable.
Might give it a go. It will give me some experience with the different exchanges, up to now I've only been on cex.io and that one seems pretty quiet.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:28:52 AM

I've been looking at it for over an hour now and looks like pretty stable even the 24h low and highs would still be profitable.
Might give it a go. It will give me some experience with the different exchanges, up to now I've only been on cex.io and that one seems pretty quiet.

with altcoin it certainly more possible because they have a faster confirmations, i would try it, if i were you, but cryptsy is not really reliable nowadays, so maybe try with a small amount first
sullair

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:00:53 AM

with altcoin it certainly more possible because they have a faster confirmations, i would try it, if i were you, but cryptsy is not really reliable nowadays, so maybe try with a small amount first

From btc to btc 28% profit in single trade with all fee deducted.

Unfortunately btc is stuck at crypty.
Poloniex also has a much better interface.
So I would definately vote poloniex over cryptsy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: