Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchanger?  (Read 4593 times)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:36:06 PM

Bittrex and YoBit have been good since I have been a member there...
I have also tried C-Cex, and can say that they too have good volumes, these 3 are the ones I use in order to trade alts sometimes...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mesimpleme

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:36:20 PM

Hi guys i'm a newbie, but i use only bittrex..
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 05:44:01 PM

First when you want to check which exchange is the best you should look if in these exchanges exists the coin you wanna trade, for me yobit and c-cex are fine.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:46:47 PM

Hi,Im used to be really into trading but I stopped.But now I am back and I want to know what is the best exchanger out there? That is legit,since I don't want to deposit bitcoins and never get it out for some stupid reason.Thanks in advance,and in exchanger I mean some place to trade bitcoins for alt coins and alt coins to bitcoins with minimal fees.

I really like Kraken.com , due their rapidity and their support service ; but if you want to trade more altcoin I suggest you bittrex.com and also poloniex.com .

bitterex and Poloniex are best for altcoin trading. The volume is quite high, so it is liquid there.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:24:13 PM

Hi,Im used to be really into trading but I stopped.But now I am back and I want to know what is the best exchanger out there? That is legit,since I don't want to deposit bitcoins and never get it out for some stupid reason.Thanks in advance,and in exchanger I mean some place to trade bitcoins for alt coins and alt coins to bitcoins with minimal fees.

I really like Kraken.com , due their rapidity and their support service ; but if you want to trade more altcoin I suggest you bittrex.com and also poloniex.com .

bitterex and Poloniex are best for altcoin trading. The volume is quite high, so it is liquid there.

Altcoins are best with poloniex and bittrex but also c-cex.
C-Cex list a lot of coins with potential too. Bittrex does the same as poloniex (listing only the big ones).
Tauja
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:48:01 PM

I prefer to trade on poloniex and bittrex now for trading altcoins.
And I experienced there has never been a problem that. Good choice to use it and is the best an exchanger.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:19:22 AM

And I experienced there has never been a problem that. Good choice to use it and is the best an exchanger.

Poloniex is a great exchange, but I prefer bittrex. They got more altcoins and most of them are very solid with good volume.
Being listed at bittrex means a coin needs to be worth of some value/innovation (no guarantees offcourse).
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

Poloniex is a great exchange, but I prefer bittrex. They got more altcoins and most of them are very solid with good volume.
Being listed at bittrex means a coin needs to be worth of some value/innovation (no guarantees offcourse).

Trex is obviously good, but they take much longer for any crypto to get added there, and mostly you will only see P&Ds there...
I guess one should go for arbitrage opportunities which they can find watching different exchange prices for a specific coin...

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:40:49 AM

First when you want to check which exchange is the best you should look if in these exchanges exists the coin you wanna trade, for me yobit and c-cex are fine.

Always I am using localbitcoins only to exchange bitcoin into fiat. It is very good for traders. You can easily find a right person to buy or sell a bitcoin. Just need to do is search a traders according to the country and location of yours. And I would suggest kraken and Coinbase as well.
James100t

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:18:45 PM

I have been trading on poloniex without any issue and with the minimal of 0.2% fees among all the exchanges.

it has a significantly high amount of fees to it's competing exchanges.I don't think your vouch is even considered as being a newbie and coindoubling account.

I agree with this guy.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:52:43 PM

Trex is obviously good, but they take much longer for any crypto to get added there, and mostly you will only see P&Ds there...
I guess one should go for arbitrage opportunities which they can find watching different exchange prices for a specific coin...

I haven't seen any P & D their recently, Maybe they decided to bid those farewell.
So when it comes to altcoins they are my no 1 exchange.
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:39:41 AM

I used to trade at btc-e, bittrex, and bx.in.th from my experience if you want to trade btc to usd it is better to use btc-e, but if want to trade alt coin you can use bittrex, bx.in.th but i for my local marketplace is ussually using vip.bitcoin.co.id
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:46:32 AM

Bittrex and YoBit have been good since I have been a member there...
I have also tried C-Cex, and can say that they too have good volumes, these 3 are the ones I use in order to trade alts sometimes...
I've heard that C-CEX ever manipulate the price of a particular altcoins
they (dev) are required to pay a sum of money, in order to enter and obtain a suitable price for their coins
I don't know the truth
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:48:13 AM

I think Polo has the biggest altcoin volume now, which makes it the best.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:35:38 AM

For me i use changer.com and i never had issue about this site im always exchange there PM to bitcoins or bitcoins to PM.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:45:22 AM

As i said, my preferred of all time is always Bittrex, but in the last time i started to do some trade also on https://bleutrade.com, have a good number of altcoins with decent volume, it's possible to find lots of good spot for arbitrage with others exchange.
Maybe don't like so much GUI, the home page open always on the same coin, but this exchange have a good potential!
Tauja
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:06:57 AM

Yes, i agree with you. Poloniex is good an exchanger. There are many that can be traded altcoins
Fast respons in trollbox  if have a problem. I think also, best an exchange to buy and sell altcoins.
kmajosa98

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:21:57 PM

Yes, i agree with you. Poloniex is good an exchanger. There are many that can be traded altcoins
Fast respons in trollbox  if have a problem. I think also, best an exchange to buy and sell altcoins.

yep, poloniex is my favorite.. exchanger and is also available trading facilities balance, so that balance I could grow with trading margin ..
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:04:04 PM

yess, kraken is really good site but espicially for altcoin, i suggest poloniex.com

best regards ..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:05:28 PM

Kraken is one of the best exchange for bitcoin trading and for altcoins trading bittrex and poloniex are the best with huge variety and very easy to use and i like to trade on these exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: