Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 15,000 BTC at $0.20/BTC  (Read 18149 times)
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 03:06:25 PM

Please contact me by email and let me know how much you are sending so I can reserve the appropriate number of bitcoins for you.

done :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NghtRppr (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 03:33:59 PM

Please stop trolling.
TTBit
Legendary

Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 03:40:50 PM

Please stop trolling.

fair enough. Good luck

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
TTBit
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 03:47:42 PM

Would you mind posting the 50,000 for sale at mtgox at the exact price of .0900 so I know you have them?

In all seriousness, I graduated from the University of Alabama, and was thinking of going for this week's game on saturday. If I knew you had the coins, I wouldn't mind driving to huntsville to arrange for an in-person transfer. I was thinking I'll buy 25k coins for $1,000?

nanotube

Activity: 482
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 03:59:49 PM

Would you mind posting the 50,000 for sale at mtgox at the exact price of .0900 so I know you have them?

+1

In all seriousness, I graduated from the University of Alabama, and was thinking of going for this week's game on saturday. If I knew you had the coins, I wouldn't mind driving to huntsville to arrange for an in-person transfer. I was thinking I'll buy 25k coins for $1,000?

+1

---

+2 for TTBit Smiley

Join #bitcoin-market on freenode for real-time market updates.
Join #bitcoin-otc - an over-the-counter trading market. http://bitcoin-otc.com
OTC web of trust: http://bitcoin-otc.com/trust.php
My trust rating: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=nanotube
NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 04:06:43 PM

I'm not meeting someone off the internet and I'm not trusting my bitcoins to another website. I'm not sure how mtgox works but I assume I would have to transfer them to mtgox in order for mtgox to verify I actually have that much.

If you are serious about buying from me then make a small purchase first, whatever you feel you can risk and we can go up from there. If I were committing mail fraud, you have my post office box address and the authorities would easily be able to locate me.

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/18C63.txt
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 04:15:54 PM

It should be easy to prove he has the 50k if he could sign something using the private keys that hold these 50k, shouldn't it?

Of course that doesn't prove he'll sell them at the price announced, but at least prove he has them, or at most, proves that somebody who has them is his friend.  Grin
NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 04:32:16 PM

I'm not jumping through hoops. Either you do business with me on my terms or not at all. If you don't trust me and can't risk losing any money then don't take the risk. In a year or two after I'm well established in the business things will be different. I'm trying to get in on the ground floor as a trusted cash exchanger which will be a lot more valuable and legal than a few quick bucks committing a federal crime.

Please stop derailing this thread. The only proof you will have that I'm honest will be once you have the cash or bitcoins in your possession.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12890

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 04:44:47 PM

You could just send the 50,000 BTC to yourself and the transaction will be visible in the block chain.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 04:52:45 PM

You could just send the 50,000 BTC to yourself and the transaction will be visible in the block chain.

If that's the case then you should already be able to see the number of bitcoins sent to my address which is 1CRZpkKKAt7G5uiK4JPBjBJGnozgiatFAs.
mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 05:01:08 PM

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30.msg2452#msg2452 - July 12th: Automated system and complete website coming soon. Three months later still no soon?
NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 05:04:05 PM

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30.msg2452#msg2452 - July 12th: Automated system and complete website coming soon. Three months later still no soon?

Please stop derailing the thread.
mizerydearia

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 05:13:06 PM

bitcoin2cash: "You could have easily parsed the block chain yourself and found an address that has a suitable balance."

Additionally, your very first post has offered a similar deal and you haven't established much of a reputation as a legitimate business as far as I see.  Also, google results for the Bitcoin address do link to a Russian site and Russians... stereotypically scammalicious, imo.

There are some people that pursue an established sense of trust or naivety and "try" deals like these only to later learn their mistakes.
Additionally, there are some people that pursue an established sense of distrust or awareness and proclaim illegitimacy.

If you truly are legitimate entity then you will accept both negative and positive feedback and only reply on those that merit a response.  To try to squander or deter negative feedback or review (even as a noncustomer) seems rather implicative of your intentions.  A more friendly perspective would definitely help to establish a positive reputation.

Consider restaurant industry for example.  Waiters and waitresses may have horrendously difficult, obnoxious, greedy, rude, etc customers, however they are still treated nicely as any other customer.

e.g. I may be horrendously difficult, obnoxious, etc, buuut, I may still potentially be a customer that will help yuor business to succeed.  If you are legitimate, you will probably focus on efforts to encourage such business.
NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 05:23:03 PM

bitcoin2cash: "You could have easily parsed the block chain yourself and found an address that has a suitable balance."

I guess I also have the ability to time travel since I published that address on this website on July 13th back when I had about 100 BTC and was only buying BTC, and not selling them?

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30.msg2452#msg2452

Also, google results for the Bitcoin address do link to a Russian site and Russians

One of the links goes to some Russian website where someone was discussing my offer. The rest of the links go to these forums and my URL where I originally posted this address.

Stop trolling.

If you truly are legitimate entity then you will accept both negative and positive feedback and only reply on those that merit a response.  To try to squander or deter negative feedback or review (even as a noncustomer) seems rather implicative of your intentions.  A more friendly perspective would definitely help to establish a positive reputation.

Consider restaurant industry for example.  Waiters and waitresses may have horrendously difficult, obnoxious, greedy, rude, etc customers, however they are still treated nicely as any other customer.

e.g. I may be horrendously difficult, obnoxious, etc, buuut, I may still potentially be a customer that will help yuor business to succeed.  If you are legitimate, you will probably focus on efforts to encourage such business.

You haven't given any legitimate feedback because you're not a customer. Do business with me and then I'll take your feedback seriously. Otherwise, you're just looking to make trouble for me as far as I can tell.
mizerydearia

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 05:29:55 PM

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303.msg14562#msg14562 doesn't seem very business-like.
NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 05:37:55 PM

I obviously disagree. I have no problem addressing honest criticism but you seem more interested in defaming me than anything else. Also, these are internet forums so it's rather naive to expect the same kind of atmosphere as your local restaurant. I'm going to point out trollish comments when I see fit. If you don't like it then I suggest you take your business elsewhere.
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 06:00:07 PM

I seriously warn everyone doing business with bitcoin2cash

NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 06:01:51 PM

I seriously warn everyone doing business with bitcoin2cash

Your warning isn't based on anything of merit.
NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2010, 06:09:49 PM

I guess I also have the ability to time travel since I published that address on this website on July 13th back when I had about 100 BTC and was only buying BTC, and not selling them?

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30.msg2452#msg2452

I noticed that you didn't acknowledge this gaping hole in your argument which leads me to believe that I was right about you, that you're only interested in defaming me. If you were being honorable you would acknowledge how unlikely your scenario is in light of this new information. Why ignore the evidence?
TTBit
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2010, 06:10:34 PM

bitcoin2cash,
I would like to buy 50,000 bitcoins at $0.04 each, but I can not agree to your terms. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you may be legit, but I will not give you the benefit of my money.

If satoshi posted he wants to sell 50,000 coins at 0.04/each, I'd probably ship him cash and wait for coins.  (Although, this would open a whole new can of worms  Tongue )

Good luck with your business.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: