Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cancelled  (Read 1386 times)
arashd (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 02:29:44 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2013, 03:04:30 AM by arashd

I have THREE PowerColor LCS AX6990s with OEM pre-installed water block for sale. The exact product link with all the details that I won't repeat can be seen here :

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131438&cm_re=6990-_-14-131-438-_-Product

These cards were used on and off for mining, and were sent back to Powercolor for refurbishment, they never had any damage or problems, but before I sold them, I sent them back so they could get an official once over and they have been returned to be nice and clean and well packaged. The 2 year warranty is still in effect for another 8 months.

Asking $350 for each card, $1000 for all three, will ship anywhere in USA for free, International please tell me what country and I will give shipping rates. Paypal is only method of payment other than bitcoin, I am several thousand transaction verified on Paypal. Please PM with any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 02:39:39 AM

I have two PowerColor LCS AX6990s with OEM pre-installed water block for sale. The exact product link with all the details that I won't repeat can be seen here :

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131438&cm_re=6990-_-14-131-438-_-Product

These cards were used on and off for mining, and were sent back to Powercolor for refurbishment, they never had any damage or problems, but before I sold them, I sent them back so they could get an official once over and they have been returned to be nice and clean and well packaged. The 2 year warranty is still in effect for another 8 months.

Asking $400 for each card, will ship anywhere in USA for free, International please tell me what country and I will give shipping rates. Paypal is only method of payment other than bitcoin, I am several thousand transaction verified on Paypal. Please PM with any questions.

Single slot, with single slot bracket. Thats sexy.

arashd (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 04:00:04 AM

price drop
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 05:55:29 AM

Will you do $500 for both?
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 06:03:31 AM

I have two PowerColor LCS AX6990s with OEM pre-installed water block for sale. The exact product link with all the details that I won't repeat can be seen here :

Asking $300 for each card, will ship anywhere in USA for free, International please tell me what country and I will give shipping rates. Paypal is only method of payment other than bitcoin, I am several thousand transaction verified on Paypal. Please PM with any questions.
What temperatures did you run them?

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
arashd (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 11:55:52 PM

41 degrees celsius. I have an external server water cooler which was being used for three of these cards which i ran in parallel, so i had way more cooling power than these cards could take. Yea, I would do $500 for both
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:20:49 AM

41 degrees celsius. I have an external server water cooler which was being used for three of these cards which i ran in parallel, so i had way more cooling power than these cards could take. Yea, I would do $500 for both

Can you show me pics of the cards and any water cooling equipment youd be willing to sell?
arashd (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:50:07 AM

The cooler is a Koolance ERM-2K3U - in great working condition - more info here http://koolance.com/erm-2k3ucu-liquid-cooling-system-aluminum

Here is a picture of one of the cards, and the second one still in the box, and a quick pic of the cooler. I'd let the cooler go for $300 + exact shipping cost

arashd (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 06:05:18 PM

i now have 3 of these cards forsale
underminer

Activity: 210

Not for hire.

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 04:09:21 PM

I call bullshit on this.

We worked out a price, seller repeatedly sent me his paypal to send payment before I even sent him a shipping address location in a message and disappeared once I mentioned escrow.

PMs were not returned after that.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 08:03:28 PM

Looks like his BTC Exchange of New Orleans is shut down.  Site was promised back up months ago, but no news since.

PayPal should protect you I guess.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81533.0
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 02:45:56 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2013, 05:16:45 PM by crazyearner

I call bullshit on this.
We worked out a price, seller repeatedly sent me his paypal to send payment before I even sent him a shipping address location in a message and disappeared once I mentioned escrow.
PMs were not returned after that.

If he really does have these items for sale then simplest way to solve this is to arrange a 50/50 escrow. Or Paypal if doing through this would check the details that is been used to accept payment. An invoice should be made and if the seller does not hold up to the sale of items then you can do a charge back through Paypal, as they have a lot of security and protection to the buyer.

Looks like his BTC Exchange of New Orleans is shut down.  Site was promised back up months ago, but no news since.

PayPal should protect you I guess.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81533.0

Nice spot abracadabra was about to make this guy a nice offer for them gpus guess i'll have to pass.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
arashd (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 03:02:34 AM

No bullshit here, the cards are still for sale. I posted real photos of them.

With regards to BTC Exchange of New Orleans, it would be more appropriate to say the site was never up and running, rather than "got shut down". Never sold a single coin, credit card merchant account wanted nothing to do with our business plan, and I just haven't had time or effort to seek alternatives, so the Bitcoin Exchange of new orleans isn't going to be doing much for the time being.

The cards are still for sale, anyone who claims to have contacted me without response is incorrect.

Ill take paypal (thousands of verified transactions) or BTC and yes escrow is acceptable for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: