Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove  (Read 1586 times)
cryptopayouts (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:58:47 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 11:30:09 AM by cryptopayouts

Updated
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:03:09 AM

So how exactly would my investent be used? and why is it needed if you have the ad income?
cryptopayouts (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:08:16 AM

So how exactly would my investent be used? and why is it needed if you have the ad income?

We do NOT use your bitcoins for anything as they are sent DIRECTLY to the advertiser on top in the single-line doubler.
Your bitcoin payment is for advertisement in our free bitcoin earning website directory and added to our single-line doubler to receive back 200% when others use CryptoPayouts to earn and advertise also. Smiley

Remember WE DO NOT touch your bitcoins, we recently revised our project to what it is now. Smiley
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:54:31 AM

How do you now manage to pay me double of my investment when you do not touch my funds?

cryptopayouts (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:02:44 AM

How do you now manage to pay me double of my investment when you do not touch my funds?

Others will send bitcoins too you to add their advertisements/position in the single-line doubler. You must approve the bitcoin payment using the access code sent to your e-mail address or we will override the approval from our end. All bitcoin wallet payments are sent directly to you from the advertisers as a purchase for advertisements. Smiley

Our Advertising Package

0.01 BTC
Cost Per 25 Visitors

- 200% return at anytime
- 25 unique website visitors
- Unlimited impressions
- 468x60 size banner

Join our affiliate program to refer others and receive 1 free advertisement in our directory single-line doubler on each referral purchase. Smiley Smiley
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:14:14 AM

Others will send bitcoins too you to add their advertisements/position in the single-line doubler. You must approve the bitcoin payment using the access code sent to your e-mail address or we will override the approval from our end. All bitcoin wallet payments are sent directly to you from the advertisers as a purchase for advertisements. Smiley

Our Advertising Package

0.01 BTC
Cost Per 25 Visitors

- 200% return at anytime
- Unlimited impressions
- 468x60 size banner

Join our affiliate program to refer others and receive 1 free advertisement in our directory single-line doubler on each referral purchase. Smiley Smiley

This Seems legit theoretically but i wonder what will happen in practice, we have seen much of this type of ponzi lately.

cryptopayouts (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:41:25 AM

Our Advertising Package

0.01 BTC
Cost Per 25 Visitors

- 200% return at anytime
- Unlimited impressions
- 468x60 size banner

This Seems legit theoretically but i wonder what will happen in practice, we have seen much of this type of ponzi lately.

The honest truth, you have NOT seen many bitcoin SINGLE-LINE systems with DIRECT PAYMENTS.
With bitcoins being sent directly to the user, this makes our project very unique for what is out there.
We are undoubtedly different from the other projects.

cryptopayouts (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:24:58 PM

With direct payments sent to you, there are no admins or third-parties able to access your funds. This makes CryptoPayouts the most safest investor project.

I hope all are enjoying times with their family and friends for the Holidays. Smiley
Crypt0Ninja

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Investor & Programmer

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:26:14 PM

Haha, CRYPTOPAYOUTS.COM have stolen the Thread Design from http://www.coindouble.com/ Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301653.0
I would not trust this one..

Investing in Bitcoin since 2010.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:13:37 PM

Haha, CRYPTOPAYOUTS.COM have stolen the Thread Design from http://www.coindouble.com/ Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301653.0
I would not trust this one..

Nice catch!
However I guess it's cheap scam since its launch because site kept receiving big changes everyday by following user's bullshits. This means admin is not dealing with any real business model.
He now added the banners (like PaidVerts' bulk ads - campaigns with revenue) so that users think system will advertise it for you - ok but where? May we know the sources and can you provide us ads stats?

Btw that thread design really sucks as well lol
cryptopayouts (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:01:57 AM

We are not using the same script as any other poeject. Our design and script is VERY SIMPLE and meant for easy navigation. We hope many DO SEE that because we have no way to touch your funds, this is obviously a very safe earning project to never scam. By not allowing signup in our system, our project is very secure from hackers with no way to access your funds or information.

Once you review us a little more and remove your harsh guard that many have enabled due to many scams, you will thank us later for creating A REAL 200% DIRECT EARNING PROJECT. Smiley Smiley
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:22:35 AM

Has anyone receive payments yet from this investment game?
I would normally go on the site to check for payouts but I am wary to click on any sites that I am not familiar with this time of the year which are usually phishing sites. Undecided

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
cryptopayouts (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:19:17 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 11:47:09 AM by cryptopayouts

Has anyone receive payments yet from this investment game?
I would normally go on the site to check for payouts but I am wary to click on any sites that I am not familiar with this time of the year which are usually phishing sites. Undecided

Truth is Arcteryx, the description of how our project works may have been very hard to understand.
We have also revised our project a few times only because other projects here have a very high risk rate causing
it hard for new projects to receive investors. Sad

TRUTH IS getting paid directly to your bitcoin wallet means no risk with the highest form of secure payouts.

Many are simply misunderstood of how CryptoPayouts actually works. But we have updated our homepage
to make sure you everyone sees the most important part of how our single-line direct payment directory
works. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Important FAQs

What is CryptoPayouts?

CyrptoPayouts provides a free bitcoin satoshi earning directory with a single-line 2x1 matrix with with direct bitcoin payments.

What is a single-line doubler?

A single-line doubler is a 2x1 matrix line that fills from the top to the bottom. The top position/advertisement in the single-line receives 2 payments to become cycled out the line. Our system chooses the bitcoin advertisements from top to bottom.

How do I start the process to double my bitcoins?

Visit the "Double My Bitcoin" page and send the amount of 0.01 BTC to the provided bitcoin address on the next page. Deposits are added to the directory in the order they are received.

How many times can I double my bitcoins?

You can make as many deposits as you like. There is no limit to the number of deposits you can make to double your bitcoins.

How long will it take for my bitcoins to double?

There is no exact time to when your bitcoins will double, but as many choose to promote and want to double their bitcoins, your bitcoins can double very fast.

How long does it take for a bitcoin deposit to appear?

Deposits are added to the system once it has received at least 1 confirmation. Most of the bitcoin deposits will be added instantly.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:29:23 PM

why u deleted old topic and made another one ?
i will also ask here too, post some proof of payments  Wink
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:40:18 PM

So if all our deposits go directly to the advertiser at top,say i deposit 0.01 btc then it will be directly paid to the advertiser at top then what do you earn in this whole proccess? seems little fishy? and it's just like a ponzy if no one bought advertisement package after me then i lost,right? Shocked
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:50:06 PM

Seems interesting and could work...I'm just trying it Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
erre
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:55:44 PM

Bad start: i sent the money, but i still didn't received the email Sad

cryptopayouts (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:14:56 PM

I apologize for the late approval.
Please check your 'spam' folder for e-mail also.

Your 0.01 BTC deposit/advertisement has been approved.
Now your deposit/advertisement is now in the directory single-line doubler.
You will receive 2 doubler payments of 0.01 BTC (total 0.02 BTC) when others join.
The payments will be sent directly to your bitcoin wallet. Smiley

Thank you for trying it out and enjoy your earnings! Smiley

cryptopayouts (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:33:48 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 09:45:01 PM by cryptopayouts

why u deleted old topic and made another one ?
i will also ask here too, post some proof of payments  Wink

We revised our project and created this thread to restart.

Users are now understanding how interesting our single-line doubler works and are trying it out. Smiley
They are also receiving referrals to free bitcoin satoshi earning websites along with direct bitcoin payments. Smiley Smiley
AGAIN it's all a WIN-WIN to use CryptoPayouts or at least to try it.

Many are spending time with friends and family for holidays, so very soon they will notice CryptoPayouts website.

Happy Earnings to all! Smiley
erre
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:52:26 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 10:08:19 PM by erre

I apologize for the late approval.
Please check your 'spam' folder for e-mail also.

Your 0.01 BTC deposit/advertisement has been approved.
Now your deposit/advertisement is now in the directory single-line doubler.
You will receive 2 doubler payments of 0.01 BTC (total 0.02 BTC) when others join.
The payments will be sent directly to your bitcoin wallet. Smiley

Thank you for trying it out and enjoy your earnings! Smiley

Email received, and I already got 0.02 Smiley

I will probably invest more in the future...

EDIT: done. And this time the email was istant

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: