Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:22:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EarnABit - 200 - Claim once every 5 minutes  (Read 389 times)
EaBDice (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:02:50 AM

http://EarnABit.com

Earn A Bit is a Faucet, and a dice site in one.

You can claim 2 Bits (200 Satoshi) every 5 Minutes.

Create your account and click faucet at the bottom of the page. Prove your not a robot, and enjoy!
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:31:10 AM

This is gambling site.. its not faucet. Anyways that 2bits faucet only can claimed once you have zero on account..
So its not on micro earning section. I suggest that you remove it to appropriate section (gambling)
Good luck with new dice site gambling. Wink

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:40:13 PM

i remember the other dice with faucet to moneypot, but pay the faucet direcly to my moneypot account, without play to faucet. yor dice is the same? Or for withdraw the faucet i need play?
EaBDice (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:25:56 PM

Your balance doesn't have to be 0 to use the faucet.

You can use the faucet if you've got 1 btc in your wallet, theres no limit on use, other than once every 5 minutes.

You can withdraw directly to moneypot (a secure, and well funded wallet) at any amount. you are not restricted to a withdraw limit, just withdraw to moneypot and enjoy (It's a fully functional wallet. I use it, and I've never had any issues)
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:26:40 PM

i think  Your site is not faucet but rather focus on gambling
sorry i can try your site, because i hate gambling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: