Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NZBS.ORG accounts - 75$ each. - NZB.to - 15$ - GingaDaddy.com - 20$  (Read 20175 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 03:48:16 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2012, 09:21:47 AM by torac

WARNING : IF YOU BOUGHT NZBS ACCOUNT FROM ME DON'T TRY TO CHANGE E-MAIL AND PASSWORD NOW, THEY ARE WATCHING ALL ACCOUNTS AND BANNING THEM BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE SOLD !!! It wil get disabled I think if you change it. Already 2 accounts got disabled. Just use them as they are with that account and password and it should work fine for a while, maybe later you can try change the e-mail and password to your own e-mail and password but at the moment please do not do it just use it as it is.

If you are also looking for something that is not listed in my thread, let me know, other nzb sites, private trackers, anything you need ask me and I might be able to help you get it for a good price
I will also add more nzb sites very soon, they will be cheaper than the ones currently listed below. Please check thread again. Their price will range from 5$ to 20$ or something similar.

If you send me payments, try sending as gift or goods or any other type, make sure you do not type any comments in the transaction

I have nzbs.org accounts to sell at 75$ each - ( link is http://nzbs.org/login/ ) - Currently NZBS.ORG IS OUT OF STOCK, I CAN ADD YOU ON THE WAITING LIST IF YOU WANT (adding you to the waiting list is free ofcourse, I simply type your nickname in a text and I contact you when I get another nzbs account for selling, then you decide if you want to buy it or not)

Other nzb sites :
dognzb.cr - 95$ ( link is http://dognzb.cr/login.cfm ) - Dognzb is currently out of stock - if you want one please let me know to put you on the waiting list(adding you to the waiting list is free ofcourse, I simply type your nickname in a text and I contact you when I get another nzbs account for selling, then you decide if you want to buy it or not) and I will get you an account as soon as possible (already at least 20 more people are on the waiting list so it will take a little time, when I say a little, I actually mean a lot of time!) PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IT WILL BE HARD FOR ME TO MANAGE TO GET AN ACCOUNT FOR ALL OF YOU, I SOLD ACCOUNT FOR SOME OF THE GUYS IN THE WAITING LIST BUT YOU ARE SIMPLY TOO MANY, IF YOU DON'T HEAR BACK FROM ME PLEASE BE PATIENT, I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET YOU AN ACCOUNT THERE BUT I CANNOT GUARANTEE IT.

GingaDaddy.com account - 15$ - If you want this one, I have it available. Contact me for more details if you are interested in buying it.
GingaDaddy.com invite - 20$ - If you want this one, I have it available. Contact me for more details if you are interested in buying it. - This is invite, you can sign-up your own account and password

nzb.to account - 15$ - If you want this one, I have it available. Contact me for more details if you are interested in buying it.
Accepted payment methods : Paypal, Skrill/Moneybookers, WebMoney, Payza/Alertpay, Bitcoin

The accounts are safe. If there will be any problems with them I will refund your money or give you another one for free.

link to login : http://nzbs.org/login

Please understand that I got the accounts by trading with other people on the internet, different trusted contacts of mine, I didn't sign-up the accounts myself. There is a chance you will encounter problems with the accounts. Please let me know if it is the case to refund you the money or to give you another account for free. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you very much!
Contact me if any problems or questions.
You can ask me for refund at any time. For any reason you want.

PLEASE DO NOT CRY IN MY THREAD IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, CONTACT ME FOR REFUND, I WILL SEND ALL YOUR MONEY BACK AND EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE, THE ONLY THING YOU LOST IT WILL BE TIME, WHICH IS A RISK YOU TAKE WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHNIG LIKE THIS IN CASE IT GOES WRONG, USUALLY IT IS ALL JUST FINE.

If you are also looking for something that is not listed in my thread, let me know, other nzb sites, private trackers, anything you need ask me and I might be able to help you get it for a good price

If you pay me with bitcoins then I will donate 10% of all the profit to bitcointalk.org forum, for the future development of this forum, for creating something bigger than all of us, for the future of bitcoin, for freedom. I will show you proof of my donations.

WARNING : IF YOU BOUGHT NZBS ACCOUNT FROM ME DON'T TRY TO CHANGE E-MAIL AND PASSWORD NOW, THEY ARE WATCHING ALL ACCOUNTS AND BANNING THEM BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE SOLD !!! It wil get disabled I think if you change it. Already 2 accounts got disabled. Just use them as they are with that account and password and it should work fine for a while, maybe later you can try change the e-mail and password to your own e-mail and password but at the moment please do not do it just use it as it is.

You get 10% discount if you buy paying with bitcoin, and 5% discount if you buy paying with moneybookers.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 08:13:02 AM

Are these legit or hacked?

I'll take 1 if its real

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 10:17:45 AM

The accounts are safe. If there will be any problems with them I will refund your money or give you another one for free.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
DobZombie

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 11:23:36 AM

I'll take 1.

PM me

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 11:25:34 AM

I sent you PM.

DobZombie

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 02:25:02 PM

Paid.

Transaction with torac was excellent.

Cheers

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 06:05:51 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2012, 12:26:05 AM by torac

Thank you very much for the feedback in this thread DobZombie.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 11:30:26 PM

If anyone who bought before has any problems with the accounts please contact me for full money refund or to get another account for free.
Thank you for buying!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 12:43:51 AM

A few more accounts still available.

DobZombie

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 01:04:36 AM

I stuffed up my purchase, and Torac fixed it.  Cheesy

Gave him a good tip.

I'd advise anybody interested to purchase.  These type of account are rare right now after NZBMatrix and a couple of other big ones shut down.

evlew

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:40:57 AM

torac sent me an account to play with for 48hours.  appears to work.  I will post back with my findings.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:18:26 AM

Thank you very much DobZombie for your feedback.
Thanks to everyone who buys from me, I greatly appreciate it!

A few more accounts still available

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 11:51:39 AM

Added : dognzb.cr - 10$

If you are looking for other NZB sites let me know and I will get them for you.

DobZombie

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 01:06:09 PM

Added : dognzb.cr - 10$

If you are looking for other NZB sites let me know and I will get them for you.

Oh yes please!

PM me and I'll read and pay within 24hrs.

It'd be nice to have a couple backup sites. I hate coming home and my TV shows haven't downloaded yet  Wink

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:38:06 PM

<3 this guy
nokru

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 05:41:35 PM

DobZombie recommended him - got pm Smiley
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 12:09:24 PM

Thread bumped, thank you very much for all the feedback and people who bought.
Thanks a lot to everyone!
Still got a few left.

Dognzb is currently out of stock - if you want one please let me know to put you on the waiting list and I will get you an account as soon as possible (already at least 3 more people are on the waiting list so it will take a little time)

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 02:19:11 PM

Please understand that I got the accounts by trading with other people on the internet, different trusted contacts of mine, I didn't sign-up the accounts myself. There is a chance you will encounter problems with the accounts. Please let me know if it is the case to refund you the money or to give you another account for free. Thank you for understanding.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 03:17:49 PM

If you send me payments, try sending as gift or goods or any other type, make sure you do not type any comments in the transaction
Thank you very much!

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 05:17:26 PM

what are these sites for? do they index nzbs, or do they provide usenet access?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: